WKMG - Homicide Charges Shortly, Grand Jury next week **MERGED THREADS**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many reasons to celebrate this, but I am particularly happy for LE who have been disrespected and abused by the entire A family for far too long. LE is comprised of human beings and I'm sure its been plenty tough on them psychologically to take all this bs and stay silent.

No coincidence. I still feel she is going to pull something, my gut is telling me.

Mine too...........I have been saying it for days that when they get wind of murder charges, she will either try to flee, or commit suicide or BOTH.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but how long does a GJ usually take to indict those ham sandwiches? :)

Me too. I've been saying from day one, for the past couple of months, when the pressure is on, she's bolt. I hope they are watching her closely and I hope the parents also have their keys in a lock box with a code she doesn't know.

The monitor that she is wearing, can you slip it off and say put it on the dog, I know I heard about that somewhere, or maybe I'm watching way to much Law and Order. I hope the rest of the family doesn't help her escape, at this point nothing, nothing would startle me.

The list of people/persons (85)? could be for the GJ.

Just from the little bit that we all know, if I were on that Grand Jury, I would indict her - no question whatsoever in my mind who was responsible for Caylees disappearance:

• Not calling LE for over 30 days after Caylee went missing;
  • lying to LE about her missing child (no one who's child went missing would lie unless they were guilty of something);
  • pictures of CA out partying acting like she does not have a care in the world after Caylee went missing;
  • video tape of CA shopping like she does not have a care in the world after Caylee went missing;
  • never once asking LP or anyone else to search here or there after getting out on bond, in fact, never mentioning Caylee at all;
  • the forensics from the car;
  • witnesses (more than one) saying how bad and what the car smelled like;
=== GUILTY!!

Won't she be arrested on the new charges before the indictment? If she is, she would go back to jail and have to wait for a bond hearing on those new charges, where bond would certainly be denied. Maybe I've watched too many episodes of Law & Order, but I thought the suspect is always arrested before an indictment.

No. The Grand Jury will determine what Casey will be charged with, that IS the indictment. There will be no charges until after the Grand Jury makes it's ruling.

i TOTALLY EXPECT A HALF ASSED SUICIDE ATTEMPT.

With Cindy handing out the pills, saying "Sweetheart, I'll give you just enough to give you a little tummy ache, but not enough to hurt you, and then everyone will say that you are a grieving mother".

I used to work for a District Attorney here in my city and I worked Grand Jury - the GJ has a wide leeway to hear any and all evidence that the LE/State's attorney wants to present. There is no "defense" objecting to evidence, fighting to get evidence thrown out, etc. The GJ will hear testimony from many, many witnesses that the SA wants to put in front of them to make sure they get a "true bill" which will bind them over to stand trial once formal charges are brought. Also, GJ members have the option of asking to hear testimony or see evidence from anyone they deem necessary to answer any questions THEY may have. Like I say, it is a wide berth to hear MUCHO evidence that LE has.:D:D

There is NO WAY a GJ won't indict KC.;)

It just dawned on me another reason the DA may be taking this to the GJ is to get CA, GA & LA on record to prosecute later if they lie.

This is good news! This did not have to be this way, I hope she gets the DP. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed

snipped: I agree with the deceased part, but GJ isnt only going to decide if she is dead or alive... They are going to hear whether there is enough evidence to charge KC for doing it. I have stated over and over, IMO, in the dox dump we have seen, there is not enough evidence.Even the leaks there is still alot reasonable doubt. ...

Frankly, the only part I've ever really worried about is whether or not they could prove she's deceased. If they do that, they'll get an indictment and a conviction against Casey. I'd bet my last dollar on it.

The Grand Jury is secret - It is more likely they won't let anyone know who is coming or going.

If the witnesses choose to be seen that is one thing, but if they don't they will protect them.

It is entirely possible they have been meeting for a while and taking testimony for a while. Just because they announced they will take it to the GJ does not mean it has not been already meeting for a month or so.

ITA, I might go as far as to say they have metas well They are "sitting" GJ's in 9th Circuit, although they can convene for special circumstances, but then they certainly do not announce it. If they are sitting, they dont need to hear all that's presented at one time, they can interperse with other cases before they vote on indictment.

I am hopeful that this information, coupled with Tim and TES return, we have answers soon. Preferably the kind that start with ..I confess.."

This is good news! This did not have to be this way, I hope she gets the DP. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed

Equally praying for the DP. I think that's the prosecutions decision and not the grand jury though? I could be wrong.

Frankly, the only part I've ever really worried about is whether or not they could prove she's deceased. If they do that, they'll get an indictment and a conviction against Casey. I'd bet my last dollar on it.

They have Caylee's hair with a "death ring" on it so I don't think that should be a sticking point in proving Caylee is dead.

I used to work for a District Attorney here in my city and I worked Grand Jury - the GJ has a wide leeway to hear any and all evidence that the LE/State's attorney wants to present. There is no "defense" objecting to evidence, fighting to get evidence thrown out, etc. The GJ will hear testimony from many, many witnesses that the SA wants to put in front of them to make sure they get a "true bill" which will bind them over to stand trial once formal charges are brought. Also, GJ members have the option of asking to hear testimony or see evidence from anyone they deem necessary to answer any questions THEY may have. Like I say, it is a wide berth to hear MUCHO evidence that LE has.:D:D

There is NO WAY a GJ won't indict KC.;)

ITA- the GJ will hear a lot of evidence and information that an attorney could potentially keep a jury from hearing - it's a lot more like discovery - the state gets a WIDE berth!!!

The monitor that she is wearing, can you slip it off and say put it on the dog, I know I heard about that somewhere, or maybe I'm watching way to much Law and Order. I hope the rest of the family doesn't help her escape, at this point nothing, nothing would startle me.

I don't know what particular kind she has, but the ones here send out an instant alarm if they are cut or anyway removed. There is a small gap of time before the police can get there but not usually enough to get far.

She really has nothing to lose by trying because she KNOWS she is going down on this.

Are all or most murder cases presented to a GJ in FL or just iffy ones or what? I am wondering what makes them take some cases in front of GJ and why are they telling this so that KC can hear about it?

They have Caylee's hair with a "death ring" on it so I don't think that should be a sticking point in proving Caylee is dead.

Well, we haven't seen that DNA evidence quite yet, or heard expert testimony back & forth on it, and as we learned in the OJ trial, DNA evidence can be successfully challenged.

I heard about that too, but it was put on a cat, not a dog. I hope that if she slips it off she doesn't put it on the dog, but places it firmly around Cindy's neck.

YES!

Here's hoping that she spends the rest of her life trying to con the con artists
she will soon live with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member