Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the pic that was released of the staff of KP who helped deliver the babies was SICK!! (IMO!!) ..all the smiles and cutesy poses..like it was all about them and their 15 mins of fame!! @@
Nurse 1 to Nurse 2: 'Forget the babies,HOW DOES MY HAIR LOOK??!!'

I never looked at the photos that way, I got the impression that this was a really big accomplishment for the staff. Now that I've read your words, I did start thinking, why were these babies exploited from the minute they were born by these "professionals"?

I love it when all of you here get me to look at the flip side of the coin!

Thanks JMO! :blowkiss:

I thought that too! The first news report I'd heard was a night nanny saw a man throw the seat through the van window, and then I read that a morning nanny "discovered" the seat through the window when she reported for work. Who really discovered it and did anyone see a white cargo van speed away?

With all the children, Nadya really needs a BIG van or a greyhound bus?

The Duggars have several vehicles, but the ones they seem to use the most are a big tour bus (the kids can sleep in it) and what looks like a church bus. What does Nadya have? How will she take the kids out and about?

The Duggars have several vehicles, but the ones they seem to use the most are a big tour bus (the kids can sleep in it) and what looks like a church bus. What does Nadya have? How will she take the kids out and about?

The vehicle in the photos I saw was a mini van. With a family this size, she definately needs a vehicle to hold all of them. In the future, if Nadya is alone with all 14 and something happens, it certainly makes sense to have a vehicle available, just in case, right? (She can make do with a 2 seater for as much as it appears she's with her kids, but having a greyhound bus couldn't hurt?):)

Here's Nadya's logo for her new TV show....

:floorlaugh:

25631384166806346128006.jpg

I never looked at the photos that way, I got the impression that this was a really big accomplishment for the staff. Now that I've read your words, I did start thinking, why were these babies exploited from the minute they were born by these "professionals"?

This was a huge accomplishment for this hospital! It's like a heart transplant being done at a urgent care center!

And yes I think you can say the hospital exploited these babies too. Next time one of the local KP docs has a high risk Pt that should be sent to a first class establishment they can use this to say see how capable we are! We cared for the only living octs. This birth was a fluke of nature that none of these babies has experienced any major health problems. I'm sure the medical care played a part in that but I believe GOD has played a bigger part in this saga.

VB, I for one love the way you think. Glad you're here to post!
azwriter

Thank you azwriter, what a sweet thing to hear from someone I so admire here!

It does seem odd to me how convienient the carseat was available for someone to do this. If someone had come there to do the damage, wouldn't they have brought something (maybe a bat) to do the deed? Using a baby seat makes it that much more of a act of violence imo and if someone was thinking of a way to make NS look like a victim I could see them coming up with this. She's not getting embraced the way she'd pictured it, so what better to try and win our sympathies?

Of course I could be completely wrong and some idiot happened to drive by and seeing the carseat they decided right then and there to take the opportunity.

Doesn't she have a garage? Why would a carseat have been left like that to begin with?

VB

Thank you azwriter, what a sweet thing to hear from someone I so admire here!

It does seem odd to me how convienient the carseat was available for someone to do this. If someone had come there to do the damage, wouldn't they have brought something (maybe a bat) to do the deed? Using a baby seat makes it that much more of a act of violence imo and if someone was thinking of a way to make NS look like a victim I could see them coming up with this. She's not getting embraced the way she'd pictured it, so what better to try and win our sympathies?

Of course I could be completely wrong and some idiot happened to drive by and seeing the carseat they decided right then and there to take the opportunity.

Doesn't she have a garage? Why would a carseat have been left like that to begin with?

VB

Yeah Vegas Bride, good points. And why was that carseat left on the front porch anyway? She's not going to be one of those home owners, is she. who puts their old furniture on the front porch. What is that Red Neck joke - You know you're a red neck if your patio furniture used to be in your living room.
My apologies to any red necks reading here. But, hey those jokes are really funny!

We drove by a house that had a car seat duct taped to a snowmobile... I love redneck humor! :blowkiss:

I thought that too! The first news report I'd heard was a night nanny saw a man throw the seat through the van window, and then I read that a morning nanny "discovered" the seat through the window when she reported for work. Who really discovered it and did anyone see a white cargo van speed away?

With all the children, Nadya really needs a BIG van or a greyhound bus?
she does,she really does.a couple of families on the 'kids by the dozen' show have them,and they said they didn't know what they'd do without them.The Jeubs and I think it was the Heppner's or the Arndt's.Literally,these were reconverted school buses,which both families seemed to love.

YW,aren't they just adorable? they all look like they're getting ready to do the Bunny Hop!

Hop,Hop,Hop!

http://blog.syracuse.com/news/2009/01/Octuplets_LA112.JPG

They look almost star-struck.

I can only say that for myself,I would refuse to be in such a pic;whether it was 1 baby or 8 or 18 (heaven forbid!),I would only be doing my job.And I would hope that if there were any celebrations,they would be behind the scenes,(which for me would consist of a ^5 and thanking God,and that's it),and not something for public display.

Well I hate to post here to say this, but I can't wait for this thread to wind up on page 2 or 3 so NS won't get her jollies from us talking about her.

Have no problem talking about the babies, but her name can stay out of it, kwim.

Cheers to all who helped force Dr. Phil and others to see the light.:blowkiss:

People can't "just happen to drive by" her house, it's a very short cul-de-sac with 5 houses on it, and a long wall that borders a house which faces the street that the cul-de-sac juts off of ;)

She has a garage which absolutely should be used for storing the car. Lots of late-model houses (like the one she chose) in SoCal have a 3-car garage, leaving plenty of room for one vehicle and lots of storage related to the children. She obviously didn't opt to choose one.

I had no idea Kaiser Permenate (sp?) did meds as well.I bought 4 bottles of generic claritin about 3 mo. ago. off ebay.Yesterday I happened to notice the name on the bottle..Kaiser P.,and on the back,it says it's distributed by them,from Oakland,CA.(It works so-so..about like generics generally do.nothing special about it).

People can't "just happen to drive by" her house, it's a very short cul-de-sac with 5 houses on it, and a long wall that borders a house which faces the street that the cul-de-sac juts off of ;)

She has a garage which absolutely should be used for storing the car. Lots of late-model houses (like the one she chose) in SoCal have a 3-car garage, leaving plenty of room for one vehicle and lots of storage related to the children. She obviously didn't opt to choose one.

That house has plenty of room in the garage, with remote door opener in it even. She came in thru there when they brought the 1st babies home and some of the paps actually followed them in and someone shut the door on them!

Because of land prices, lots have gotten smaller and many have gone to 2 stories (takes less space going up rather than out) with non existent yards. But it isn't impossible to find a single story with a good sized yard in a gated community. She wasn't thinking of her kids when she bought that house. Which, when you have 14 of them is really amazing to me. I topped out at three but they influenced my every decision, from living in a gated community to stopping at three while I could still afford to feed them.

Five houses on a cul-de-sac? Can you imagine the welcome for a single parent with 14 kids? IMO real estate agents wanted.

For those of you thinking about a bus, etc. for N and her kids, are you assuming she'll actually do activities with those children?

Five houses on a cul-de-sac? Can you imagine the welcome for a single parent with 14 kids? IMO real estate agents wanted.

For those of you thinking about a bus, etc. for N and her kids, are you assuming she'll actually do activities with those children?

Do you think she chose this house, knowing it was still to small for the family, in hopes someone would come through with the offer of a bigger and better home in the future?

NS has struck me as a person who's wheels are turning non-stop all the time as far as what she wants etc, a shame she's not thinking about her children as much as about what she herself wants.

Have we ever seen her go anywhere with her other children, other than the 1 girl who went to DisneyLand? 6 older children and she takes just 1? My heart breaks for all the children :(

VB

She doesn't seem to consider the children's needs when deciding things and I doubt if she plans any outing with all of the children...unless it will be filmed.

When will the last two babies come home? Or are they already home and I missed it?

Vegas Bride, she was already saying this house would be fine for now while looking at the work going on in the house. She is definitely hoping someone will come through with a bigger house for her.

Lat's see if I can remember all the posts to which I wanted to respond:
1-Redneck jokes: as one who comes from a long line of rednecks I can sadly admit many of those jokes are true. Porch couches are real big around here.
2-My First thought was that she did the carseat thing herself, too. It was all just too odd otherwise for all of the reasons mentioned.
3-I love the post illustrated with the smilies! I laughed so hard I scared the dog.
4- Can you imagine having that circus move in next door to you?
5- My house is old and not fancy but it's on a corner lot with a huge fenced in yard. Isn't that a necessity with kids, being able to just put them outside (safely) for part of a day to get a little peace? A swingset, a sandbox, some Barbies and GI Joes and a Big Wheel and let the little angels wear themselves out.

Gracenote, I agree with #2 on your list. That was my first thought. Didn't someone say that when the media attention started winding down that Nadya would do something to bring back the attention? Of course, I don't know if it was Nadya who did it but I can't imagine who else it would be.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back