Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read this happening this afternoon. What kind of person would do such a thing. Very frightening. I do not understand though why the carseat was sitting out on the front porch. Would it not get dirty or have insects or critters crawling in to or on it. Yikes.

In a stunning new development in the Octomom saga, sources close to Nadya Suleman reveal that the unmarried mother of 14 is pregnant again and is carrying triplets. Despite Suleman's highly-publicized vow to remain celibate until her octuplets graduate from high school, it appears that the pregnancy happened the old-fashioned way, with some involvement from an actual male.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2725-Auro...mom-pregnant-again-naturally----with-triplets

Someone please say this was a lame attempt at an April Fool's joke.. please?

Look this was a preeminant NYC area teaching hospital & this was what was happening there. Were there nice woman who had premature babies? Of course. Unfortunately, more of the babies were born b/c their mothers were who engaged in certain activities during their pregnancy. Suffice it to say the NICU nurses & staff were no stranger to CPS. And without specifying further (I prefer a certain level of anonymity on the web) this was a top notch hospital, and a cutting edge NICU - which I am sure Kaiser must be as well.

Guess you've never been a guest of the facility. Or been saddled with their doctors because of carpy insurance.

With all the "preeminent" facilities available in Los Angeles I was curious why Nadya ended up there until we learned more about her and her "situation".

This is so wrong and scary. When her new house was toilet papered I said I hoped it doesn't escalate. Well it has. And it sure seems the object used is symbolic.

She needs to see to it right away to get a hell of a lot of security for that place. It should have already been done.

No matter what , no one should be terrorizing her and her innocent children and nannies.

the window smashing maybe a good thing....maybe this will wake her up to the fact that those kids are in danger! if someone can get on the front porch...it wouldnt take much for some sick person to actually break in and do the unthinkable to those kids! people are so mad at this woman and people have been stalked and killed for far less reasons!!!She better get some security and fast!!

Guess you've never been a guest of the facility. Or been saddled with their doctors because of carpy insurance.

With all the "preeminent" facilities available in Los Angeles I was curious why Nadya ended up there until we learned more about her and her "situation".
If Nadya has to rely on food stamps and SSI disability payments (which are both forms of welfare), then she probably has Kaiser for medical, which is the cheapest health insurance there is besides MediCal (welfare)= MediCaid in other states.

Again, I'm not saying the octomom is any picture of virtue. But people like Gloria Allred need to get off the money train & stop advocating that the children would be better off in foster care (umm no very likely NOT - is she familiar with the foster care system in this country & the children who are put there or who need to be put there that are overlooked???).

These children have nannies, nannies approved by state mandated reporters as well as highly trained NICU medical staff who are more than likely used to dealing with state social workers. State social workers and mandated reporters are also involved with the family due to her older child's disability and need for services. This family gets MORE attention from the state then many do. Yes there are problems but to advocate the removal of children b/c you think there are too many or she doesn't have enough money or the mother seems off is just not logical 9r appropriate. Are we going to set up certain financial thresholds for having children or a need to pass certain medical/psych tests etc. If so, there would be an en masse removal of kids in this country.

I think you are basing your comments on CPS and their relationship with families, by how things are done in another state.

California doesn't currently keep active cases on families due to a disabled child being in the home unless the child is a ward of the state. Foster and Foster-Adopt cases yes, biological children without referral no. (referral would be abuse, neglect related not disability)

This is not my opinion, my dd-i-l works for an entity that makes all their reports directly to CPS/State of CA.

I sincerely hope when Nadya's new nanny's were trained by KP they enforced upon them that they are now mandated reporters regardless of any confidentiality agreement/contracts they signed. Nanny's like babysitters, teachers, nurses and doctors have a responsibility to the children they watch that is more important than someone's privacy.

I don't think that anyone is arguing with you that Foster Care is not the answer. Everyone's fear is that if something is going on in the home the state doesn't wait for a tragedy to remedy the situation. There is no other case on file that compares to the extremes in this case. If new rules need to be made, so be it. Let the villager's be heard before it is too late. 14 little people are at risk, if something does go wrong, certainly no one can say "We didn't know".

Look this was a preeminant NYC area teaching hospital & this was what was happening there. Were there nice woman who had premature babies? Of course. Unfortunately, more of the babies were born b/c their mothers were who engaged in certain activities during their pregnancy. Suffice it to say the NICU nurses & staff were no stranger to CPS. And without specifying further (I prefer a certain level of anonymity on the web) this was a top notch hospital, and a cutting edge NICU - which I am sure Kaiser must be as well.
Well I guess it is diffrent there then others states in the usa then.

If Nadya has to rely on food stamps and SSI disability payments (which are both forms of welfare), then she probably has Kaiser for medical, which is the cheapest health insurance there is besides MediCal (welfare)= MediCaid in other states.

I wonder if they have contracted with the state and are medi-cal providers?

My brother died from brain cancer they didn't diagnose. His wife had to go head to head in battle with their cardiologist who wanted to prescribe a heart med that caused her to have two strokes a few years prior. Including one in the hospital immediately following being given the drug. She had to fight this idiot who didn't want her to keep taking the newer, more expensive drug!

I have no words to describe my feelings of KP.

With all the "preeminent" care facilities in the Greater Los Angeles area, KP was the last place I would have expected to handle this pregnancy and birth. It is a sure sign of the hard times in the state and how it is effecting people and businesses on every level.

In a stunning new development in the Octomom saga, sources close to Nadya Suleman reveal that the unmarried mother of 14 is pregnant again and is carrying triplets. Despite Suleman's highly-publicized vow to remain celibate until her octuplets graduate from high school, it appears that the pregnancy happened the old-fashioned way, with some involvement from an actual male.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2725-Auro...mom-pregnant-again-naturally----with-triplets

Um...no way.

Can this actually happen medically? She couldn't possibly get pregnant this soon after giving birth to 8 babies could she? I don't believe it. I think this is just tabloid trash.

Um...no way.

Can this actually happen medically? She couldn't possibly get pregnant this soon after giving birth to 8 babies could she? I don't believe it. I think this is just tabloid trash.

As someone stated in an earlier post-- I think this is an "April's Fool" joke!

Um...no way.

It was an April Fools Joke by the media. I thought it was funny...I'll edit my post :)

they appear to be,yes,only doing a couple of media events per yr.I can't picture them ever doing a reality show or even a few short episodes,and odds are,I'm guessing they've probably been contacted about it.

I don't think the parents would allow any more specials then what they do.
The kids were taken out of school and home schooled because one boy liked to dance & was teased. I do not think she'd allow the world to see them every day and write about them.

I don't think the parents would allow any more specials then what they do.
The kids were taken out of school and home schooled because one boy liked to dance & was teased. I do not think she'd allow the world to see them every day and write about them.

I feel badly for the boy who was teased. I am so happy though that the McCaughey's didn't give into the media as far as putting the family "out there" too much. I'd bet they still have friends, neighbors and people who help out with some things. The McCaughey's seemed pretty decent.

I think Nadya turned a lot of people off with her manipulations and lies. I don't believe anyone should attack her property or menace the family, that's horrible. The scariest part is Nadya angered people with her actions/lies/deceit, it's hard to think how far someone might go with threatening behavior and it's hard to see Nadya understand the need for security. She seems to be of the mindset that LE should "protect her". Instead of getting her nails done, perhaps she should secure her home with cameras and maybe have a "guard"? :waitasec:

Well I guess it is diffrent there then others states in the usa then.

Since all states run their "stuff" differently, I can't guess the level of presence of CPS in a home because of a disabled child. Our baby left NICU from a Detroit hospital and aside from being assigned a "worker" and nurses for the duration of about 6 weeks after he came home, we never heard from them again. The home check and health checks were very short lived, once they determined our child's special needs were adressed and being handled properly it was ended. To this day, I don't know if any of it was mandatory, it didn't matter to me, having someone come in and check was something that gave me peace.

In today's world of disability, I find it very hard to believe that any state could be "following Nadya's care" of the older "disabled" child(ren). I think it more likely for only the octo's to be watched at this point. It seems as though it would be very cost prohibitive for any state to keep an eye on one disabled child for any length of time? JMO. I don't live in CA.

The Dilleys (the ones who homeschool their kids) are one of my favorite multiples families. They seem very down to earth. They do, I think, a yearly update on some kind of Dateline show. I think their kids did a sponsorship of a vacuum-cleaner company, but I understand it was due to financial need, and it was very low-key. Becky Dilley said publically that she does most of her shopping at thrift stores and garage sales. They were given a home, but they couldn't afford it (who could, with those huge homes?), so they sold it and moved into a very modest home near grandparents. They seem like creative parents ("Dilley Dollars" and "Discipline Ladder"). A TV movie was made about the "Dilley Six-Pack;" I think it was about their first year.

Becky is a stay-at-home mom; her husband was something like an air-traffic controller, so I think there were a lot of issues there. I like them because they don't parade their kids in front of the world, but they do let us have glimpses of them from time to time. It lets the world see their family, but it also allows them their privacy.

Nadya has no privacy. Zero. I could absolutely NOT live like that!

I liked the Dilleys too. I think dad was a reservations agent for United Airlines.

I stopped following Noctomum but was watching Headline News Network and she's at it again with - you guessed it - a reality show!!!!

HLN asked for comments so I just emailed them and gave them a comment and said I would boycott the sponsors.

Here is the form to send telling them what you think.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?33

A couple of things I don't understand. One of the nannies heard the smash (of the car window) and saw a car speed away but she did not call the police? Why not? Why didn't Nadya call police or have her rep do it? Why did I think that this was a secure, gated community? I thought I heard that, but I must be mistaken. Does she realize that someone came up on her porch? They were that close. That is so dangerous. This whole situation is dangerous. If that was me I would not be able to sleep, I would be up peering out windows and checking locks all night. And I would have security on site. I would find a way to protect my family. I would sell whatever I needed to in order to afford a security guard. I know I am ranting, but I get so frustrated with this woman at times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back