Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sleuthers -- other than the link shown above by Boyz_Mum, things have been pretty quiet on the Octomom front. Even Radaronline has stopped its daily video interview with Nadya (although I am sure they will continue posting it on a less frequent basis). I am hoping that this lack of media attention will result in:
1. Octomom spending time mothering and bonding with the babies.
2. Octomom coming up with something to bring her back the attention she craves.
3. Octomom flipping out.
4. All of the above.
5. None of the above.

Whatever happens, I am sure Kaiser's social workers are keeping track of the family and quietly watching what is going on.

I am hoping the decrease of attention works for the better of everyone involved. I hope she doesn't lose her mind (or what's left of it). I think she'd find a more sympathetic group of followers if she'd lay low. I don't know how long she can stick it out- she does seem to favor the attention!

Only time will tell!

I am hoping the decrease of attention works for the better of everyone involved. I hope she doesn't lose her mind (or what's left of it). I think she'd find a more sympathetic group of followers if she'd lay low. I don't know how long she can stick it out- she does seem to favor the attention!

Only time will tell!

If my thoughts about her being a true sociopath, some of the traits is drama, impulsiveness & need for attention.

She'll be back shortly. Reality isn't at all fitting with her 'image'.

I'll have to google them and see what's out there, but so far as I've seen, they're "non pimping" kind of folks? I believe that Nadya may have agreed to Ann Curry and the original publicist so as not to show her real greed. I just don't believe she can overcome what she thinks she deserves (as far as media attention and money is concerned). I don't know what the "lessor of two evils" is concering Nadya, but I'd rather not feed her narcissistic tendencies and would rather "google" the McCaughey's. :twocents:
they appear to be,yes,only doing a couple of media events per yr.I can't picture them ever doing a reality show or even a few short episodes,and odds are,I'm guessing they've probably been contacted about it.

If my thoughts about her being a true sociopath, some of the traits is drama, impulsiveness & need for attention.

She'll be back shortly. Reality isn't at all fitting with her 'image'.
I agree,and I picture her accepting some sort of *advertiser censored* or something semi to it,in the way of pics,if nothing else.She must be having attention withdrawals by now.Guess radaronline is listening to everyone??? at least for now.

I agree,and I picture her accepting some sort of *advertiser censored* or something semi to it,in the way of pics,if nothing else.She must be having attention withdrawals by now.Guess radaronline is listening to everyone??? at least for now.

I think the only reason radaronline would cut back is if their hits/money went down. A lot of people are moving on to other things. She will need to do something to stir up interest again, because I really think that she is addicted to the press and attention she got. She loved it so much. No way she will settle down into anonymity. In my opinion.

http://www.radaronline.com/videos#/16824913001

In this video she is all freaking out asking if the babies are covered up from people taking pics.. WHY? she just went home and allowed radaronline to take photos and videos and posted it on the net... Is it bc she was not getting any money for them photos?

State social workers are involved apparently when a child is disabled and is getting services. Its just part of the process. So they have known her for a t least a few years.

Why are CPS involved due to her older child's disability? I've known lots of people over the years with lots of kids and lots of different disabilities, none that had a CPS case unless there was a problem in the home.

The only ones I've known with an open CPS case was because of suspected/reported abuse or neglect that bears constant supervision. And those parents lived with the threat of losing their kids if they didn't walk the straight and narrow.

I would like to add a quick note to everyone posting here. It is a pleasure to share ideas here, whether we agree or agree to disagree everyone has been so respectful of each other and caring for/about the babies has been kept as a focus. (Except understandably when O.M. does something new and crazier.):blowkiss:

Her family is on the radar more than most of the families & has mandated reporters (plural) who are far more knowledgeable than some random famewhore lawyer seeking $ are. Again her family is being accessed by more officials than many families where actual abuse is ocurring. Delegating care taking to your nannies who are approved by mandated reporters or not having a formal schedule (the AIW accusations) or not having $ are NOT reasons to take away someones kids. Think about all the millions of children who are abused & left unnoticed with their abusers who would be THRILLED to have a situation like that.

I respectfully disagree as a person that is going to be intimately working with CPS shortly. There's no safety nets simply because 1 child MAY have a worker.
I've mentioned earlier, I'm working on my Childs Advocacy in Houston. Once I become one, I help take over areas that CPS lacks in. One huge thing is time. It is a very well documented fact that CPS DEPENDING ON THEIR CASE LOAD - GENERALLY SEES A CHILD LESS THAN 1 EVERY 2 MONTHS.

HOW is that watching a child? That is not 'involved'. And that CPS worker will not be there to advocate or discuss anything about any other child in that home.
Don't you think THAT DAY THEY SHOW UP, NADYA will have everything picture perfect? And yes, unless there is 'concern' they will make the appointment to see her.

1 CPS worker does not have any capabilities here. No matter how you look at it. Even worse, if there's not an issue with their particular childs' file & the child is in the bio moms home, there's even less of a chance that child will be visited for months on end.

State Social workers ARE involved due to her child's disability. This has been repeated all over the Dr. Phil show (Dr. Phil agreed to that fact etc.). And btw I too know several people who work with CPS - yes social workers ARE involved in more than just abuse cases.

As a fomer foster/adoptive parent for 5 years, let me assure you that CPS does NOT get involved UNLESS there have been reports of abuse or neglect. CPS has too many cases on their plate already with very few caseworkers than to just check in on Nadya without a substantial report. A disability will NOT bring CPS into the home.

Look this was a preeminant NYC area teaching hospital & this was what was happening there. Were there nice woman who had premature babies? Of course. Unfortunately, more of the babies were born b/c their mothers were who engaged in certain activities during their pregnancy. Suffice it to say the NICU nurses & staff were no stranger to CPS. And without specifying further (I prefer a certain level of anonymity on the web) this was a top notch hospital, and a cutting edge NICU - which I am sure Kaiser must be as well.

I am not going to argue with you but your friend is wrong.

And keep in mind they were exploited after being removed from their parents b/c it was deemed financially impossible for them to take care of these kids as well as provide the individualized attention that they should need. A real nice Dr who was deemed more appropriate took over there care & was the one to exploit them.

Again, I'm not saying the octomom is any picture of virtue. But people like Gloria Allred need to get off the money train & stop advocating that the children would be better off in foster care (umm no very likely NOT - is she familiar with the foster care system in this country & the children who are put there or who need to be put there that are overlooked???).

These children have nannies, nannies approved by state mandated reporters as well as highly trained NICU medical staff who are more than likely used to dealing with state social workers. State social workers and mandated reporters are also involved with the family due to her older child's disability and need for services. This family gets MORE attention from the state then many do. Yes there are problems but to advocate the removal of children b/c you think there are too many or she doesn't have enough money or the mother seems off is just not logical 9r appropriate. Are we going to set up certain financial thresholds for having children or a need to pass certain medical/psych tests etc. If so, there would be an en masse removal of kids in this country.

I don't know if the site I got this from is OK to link so I'm just going to post this letter

(article is snipped letter is posted as found.) Someone should forward this to Nadya come to think of it I think I will...

"This reminds me of the advice given by the surviving Dionne Quintuplets shortly after the birth of the McCaughey septuplets in 1997."

Dear Bobbi and Kenny,

If we emerge momentarily from the privacy we have sought all our adult lives, it is only to send a message to the McCaughey family. We three would like you to know we feel a natural affinity and tenderness for your children. We hope your children receive more respect than we did. Their fate should be no different from that of other children. Multiple births should not be confused with entertainment, nor should they be an opportunity to sell products.

Our lives have been ruined by the exploitation we suffered at the hands of the government of Ontario, our place of birth. We were displayed as a curiosity three times a day for millions of tourists. To this day we receive letters from all over the world. To all those who have expressed their support in light of the abuse we have endured, we say thank you. And to those who would seek to exploit the growing fame of these children, we say beware.

We sincerely hope a lesson will be learned from examining how our lives were forever altered by our childhood experience. If this letter changes the course of events for these newborns, then perhaps our lives will have served a higher purpose.

Sincerely, Annette, Cecile and Yvonne Dionne

"As published in Time Magazine, December 1, 1997."

Don't you find it ironical that she and the babies are on the cover of "In Touch" magazine?

In a stunning new development in the Octomom saga, sources close to Nadya Suleman reveal that the unmarried mother of 14 is pregnant again and is carrying triplets. Despite Suleman's highly-publicized vow to remain celibate until her octuplets graduate from high school, it appears that the pregnancy happened the old-fashioned way, with some involvement from an actual male.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2725-Auro...mom-pregnant-again-naturally----with-triplets

* this was an April Fools Joke...at the end of the article it says so :) I couldn't resist posting....

this was a top notch hospital, and a cutting edge NICU - which I am sure Kaiser must be as well.
My feelings about Kaiser::silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:

OctoMom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

Posted Apr 1st 2009 1:40PM by TMZ Staff
It's okay to not like OctoMom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

http://www.tmz.com/

OctoMom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

Posted Apr 1st 2009 1:40PM by TMZ Staff
It's okay to not like OctoMom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

http://www.tmz.com/

I wish this was an April fools joke, but it probably isn't.

I dislike her for many reasons, but it is wrong to damage her personal property. It's vandalism and if they find out who did it, I hope they are charged. I assume she has insurance that will pay for the repairs.

But why in the world was a car seat left on the front porch all night? I don't think she takes proper care of her belongings, which is probably why the kids were allowed to trash their grandmother's house, writing on walls, etc.

I am of the belief that people who don't have to work for their pay, don't respect the property they buy with their hand outs. I expect the new house and nursery to be trashed in short order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back