Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would she get a refund since she has no income? I guess they can attach it from this year and hence forth. Nevermind.

And well they should attach anything henceforth and forever. One must understand that each dollar taken or withheld from our citizens goes to pay for our government, whether foreign aid to Israel or to the pockets of our representatives. It takes money to run our government, no matter who they take it from. Just think - one of their state dinners costs more than you or I make in a year.

my opinion only

I've said it before, but I'll bet that Nadya sets her original SSI kids up in her mother's custody to keep them on it because they do count a parent's income but not the grandparents. She'll may find the need to figure out how to keep as much money as possible coming in any way she can. Actually, that would be the best thing to do, let her mom take primary care of the older disabled kids since she was a teacher.

Unless some official has looked the other way she should not be getting any assistance of any kind from any agency due to her substancial income coming in...most agencies request a month to month or week to week notice of any incoming income...so if she is not reporting any payments from any of these interviews or pictures then I would think that would be fraud!
and it will only be a matter of time before she gets busted on that for sure!

17 years ago when I was pregnant with my last child..I was drawing unemployment...and the week I delivered him I was not paid in fact i was not paid until the dr signed a release form stating i was clear to go back to work.....
The same with food stamps I was getting food stamps at the time and I remember having to periodically turn in my income..and it states it is a fraud to not turn in any income...

Unless some official has looked the other way she should not be getting any assistance of any kind from any agency due to her substancial income coming in...most agencies request a month to month or week to week notice of any incoming income...so if she is not reporting any payments from any of these interviews or pictures then I would think that would be fraud!
and it will only be a matter of time before she gets busted on that for sure!

17 years ago when I was pregnant with my last child..I was drawing unemployment...and the week I delivered him I was not paid in fact i was not paid until the dr signed a release form stating i was clear to go back to work.....
The same with food stamps I was getting food stamps at the time and I remember having to periodically turn in my income..and it states it is a fraud to not turn in any income...

And they sure will check, too, to see if you are getting anything from anywhere. You can't even own a house here and get food stamps. Wait, her father owns her house. Wanna bet he receives her pay from Radaronline etc., too? And that he owns her nice big SUV? Here we call that a system abuser, and some know more about how to use the system than someone who has been in the business for years.

It looks like they could take that into consideration..ie-is the recipient getting help from anyone else..do they even pay any rent at all??? like when she lived w her parents,I think that should have been taken into consideration.
When my dd got her student loans and grants,basically they only wanted to know a couple things.. our total income and assests (savings,etc),and how many dependents we had.It occurred to me that others who may not even be paying any rent or mortgage (suppose someone gave them a house,or they inherited one) would be getting the exact same amt she would be getting.And that to me did not seem right.After all, we have to provide shelter for her and ourselves.And some ppl don't have to pay for that out of their own pocket.
And Nadya is correct,she is not on welfare,it's SWELLfare,as she seems to be getting by pretty swell on it.(I got that term from a board game that was out in the 70's) ..today it would probably never be allowed,but it was a souped-up version of monopoly,and if you went bankrupt,you got to go on 'swellfare'.

Would she get a refund since she has no income? I guess they can attach it from this year and hence forth. Nevermind.

Actually I think she might. She claims Head of Household which gives you the tax credit of a married person and then claims 6 dependents (3 w/ disabilities) and she would qualify for something called Earned Income Credit which is a tax credit given to low income. She can get a tax credit for any child care she claims, renters credit. There are probably more that I'm unaware of I just remember the great big title for "Earned income Credit" on the L page up against the 1st page of the worksheet on CA State Tax.

Actually I think she might. She claims Head of Household which gives you the tax credit of a married person and then claims 6 dependents (3 w/ disabilities) and she would qualify for something called Earned Income Credit which is a tax credit given to low income. She can get a tax credit for any child care she claims, renters credit. There are probably more that I'm unaware of I just remember the great big title for "Earned income Credit" on the L page up against the 1st page of the worksheet on CA State Tax.
if she can claim all the nanny care,then she should be doing pretty well.but the bundles she's obviously making from the media events should wipe out the earned income credit now.

if she can claim all the nanny care,then she should be doing pretty well.but the bundles she's obviously making from the media events should wipe out the earned income credit now.

I was commenting on 2008 Taxes. Yes. The $165,000. she has already made this year will wipe out any earned income credits, even with 14 dependents.

I was commenting on 2008 Taxes. Yes. The $165,000. she has already made this year will wipe out any earned income credits, even with 14 dependents.
Soon will whipe out SSI for the kids that have been getting it.

I thought the $165K was her settlement from Disability for the riot at work where her back was injured. It was allegedly used for plastic surgery and in vitro. I believe the settlement came in 1999? Or the early 2000's?

God knows what she's made so far this year, and it's only April. Far more than $165K!

I thought the $165K was her settlement from Disability for the riot at work where her back was injured. It was allegedly used for plastic surgery and in vitro. I believe the settlement came in 1999? Or the early 2000's?

God knows what she's made so far this year, and it's only April. Far more than $165K!

Last time I saw something it said $300k for the exclusive UK article plus the radar.com stuff. This was before she started her diary.

A TV show about Nadya raising 14 children while looking for love? Barf.

A TV show about Nadya raising 14 children while looking for love? Barf.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :clap:

Well, I won't watch, but I do wonder what channel decided to buy into this? I'd rather watch her be a mother than see her looking for potential love. I thought she had kids to complete her life and now she needs a man too? (Will they supply her dates?)

OMG, can you imagine the look on a guy's face when she says, "Hi, I'm Nadya and I have 14 kids." That would be worthy of Candid Camera!:crazy:

they are obviously desperate to find a theme for her situation..Lord knows it would NOT fly to do a show about her 'hands-on' mothering skills!!
I doubt she really cares about 'love' or finding a bf.It would interfere w shopping and media events too much,for starters.this is just an idea the producers barfed up,IMO.golly gag of one too,isn't it?? LOL.

ETA:boyzmum,I wasn't trying to oppose your post or ideas;after I hit the button,I noticed you had posted that.

I couldn't have said it better myself! :clap:

Well, I won't watch, but I do wonder what channel decided to buy into this? I'd rather watch her be a mother than see her looking for potential love. I thought she had kids to complete her life and now she needs a man too? (Will they supply her dates?)

OMG, can you imagine the look on a guy's face when she says, "Hi, I'm Nadya and I have 14 kids." That would be worthy of Candid Camera!:crazy:
omg,I know,what could possibly be in it for him??even for someone who loves kids,any decent single mom of 14 kids wouldn't have time to give him the time of day.

omg,I know,what could possibly be in it for him??even for someone who loves kids,any decent single mom of 14 kids wouldn't have time to give him the time of day.

I guess with nannies, she could squeeze in a date? Maybe a nice gazillionaire octogenerian would be a safe choice? OMG... I still can't picture any guy signing up for dating her. Unless they do it just to get on tv...

I still can't believe this is for real.

I am glad shes doing the reality show....... Because it means there will be eyes watching and protecting them babies. They may have a fighting chance then and only then. I'd hate to think what would happen if noone was watching and she got to raise all 14 alone ......

AND if she has made $300,000 this year.. SHE IS NOT getting SSI on her kids unless it is fraud.

I am glad shes doing the reality show....... Because it means there will be eyes watching and protecting them babies. They may have a fighting chance then and only then. I'd hate to think what would happen if noone was watching and she got to raise all 14 alone ......

AND if she has made $300,000 this year.. SHE IS NOT getting SSI on her kids unless it is fraud.

I respectfully beg to differ here. They will not be watching the babies closely at all. Nadya will be the shows 'meal ticket' so no one will complain about any of her actions, inactions regardless of whats going on. They won't want to lose their jobs. Everyone will keep their mouth shut and probably has to sign a waiver stating as much.

With regards to her finances, I can assure you what's been documented has shown a clear fraud ongoing. Whether the authorities will do anything about it is another thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back