Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Inside Edition, Nadya used to be a stripper. There seems to be no end to this story.

Not a pole dancer I'm sure? :crazy: (Lame attempt at humor in regards to her immaculate conceptions....please forgive me!)

my basic opinion of these shows..esp after what the psych said about jon n kate+8 (that kids act differently on camera),is that they are selling their privacy and their family out for money.
I understand that the larger families want to give ppl a feeling that 'if we can do it with joy and happiness,then so can you'..and I think that's great,but overall,I worry about them selling themselves,and their children,out.I just wonder how the kids are going to feel about having themselves exposed to the whole world,once they're older.
for example,(and they're adults now,of course),I wonder how the oldest Duggar boy and his wife will feel about it,yrs from now,that their private moments..(and I don't mean intimate ones,of course) were exposed for the whole world to see.they can't get those moments back,and I hope they don't regret it.(I'm not saying it was wrong,it was their choice).And I don't mean filming and showing the wedding..lots of ppl do that..I mean their engagement,courtship and such.JMO.

Interesting that you say that. I just watched my dvred show of Jon and Kate plus 8 and it was their season finale. They were saying that Kate loves doing the show but that Jon is having a hard time with the issue of not having any privacy anymore. They (j and K) were saying that they had some things to iron out IF there was to be a season 5. So it sounds as if they may ormay not be back. Jon says he has a hard time with being only Jon of Jon and Kate plus 8 and the reality show. So..... even with all the free stuff and great money and lifetime advantages given to them it still seems to be somehting they may considergiving up.

Not that a Spanish only speaker can't take good care of a baby (probably better than Octomom), but these nannies are here and haven't even had the TB tests that even nurse's aides and nursery workers are probably required to get before going to work. If they can't speak English how is Nadya going to communicate, and if she doesn't even check on the babies very much they won't be able to speak English either or even be bonded to her. They'll bond with their nanny who may eventually move on. How sad and crazy for the babies.

I'd bet Nadya picked these particular nannies because the language barrier might make then less likely to speak out.

I saw at the end of Dr. Phil today, there is part 2 tomorrow with the same guests. The clip they showed had Gloria standing and screaming at someone! :clap:

I am apalled at the whole TB scare. Their ppd test on their arm appeared positive with large induration. And there was mention of okay if masks were worn!?? I can't remember if it was Gloria or the RN who said that.

Can anybody post a still shot of how Nadya holds her babies? I have dial-up so really can't watch videos online. I didn't notice that on Phil today. TIA. :)

The paydays will get smaller, the interest will wane and Nadya will be left wondering "WTH happened"... JMO!

Maybe she will have to start pole dancing ;)

I saw at the end of Dr. Phil today, there is part 2 tomorrow with the same guests. The clip they showed had Gloria standing and screaming at someone! :clap:

I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Maybe she will have to start pole dancing ;)

I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Gloria was screaming at Nadya's lawyer because he wouldn't let her talk... saw the clip of tomorrow's show. Ain't gonna watch it. I'm too tired of this and it's evidently sad that quite possibly that one of the children will have to be seriously harmed before the powers are willing to do a damn thing.

Doesn't anyone have the b*lls to stand up for little kids?

from wikipedia:

Although mother Nadya Suleman states there are two sets of identical (monozygotic) twins among the octuplets due to division of two of the claimed six implanted embryos,[5] she has not identified which of the octuplets are sets of identical twins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any thoughts on that? I can't believe it's due to safety issues...she doesn't seem to care about those.(as in,the identicals might be more at risk for being taken).
maybe she's saving it for a special episode or article? or maybe she just doesn't care,because the babies don't seem to interest her anyway?
JW..any thoughts? the girls appear to be identical,but I haven't seen her mention even once how she plans to tell them apart.they were dressed differently,that's all I did notice,I didn't notice any bracelets or anything on them,unless I missed that.

From the look of things, in her world this is all about Nadya-the-woman-that-had-8-babies-at-once... not about the babies... they are just her newest accessory-for-attention. I bet you she would be willing to give us details on the shade of Lipglass that she bought at the MAC store for her faux Jolie lips. :) Ya know... she has her priorities... herself first, babies 2nd. No wait... herself first, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,... :)

(Feel free to smack my hand for being snarky about her... LoL)

Gloria was screaming at Nadya's lawyer because he wouldn't let her talk... saw the clip of tomorrow's show. Ain't gonna watch it. I'm too tired of this and it's evidently sad that quite possibly that one of the children will have to be seriously harmed before the powers are willing to do a damn thing.

Doesn't anyone have the b*lls to stand up for little kids?

I'll probably just watch the recaps. It's all gotten to be too much. PattyCake, I feel like Gloria does have the b*lls to stand up, but apparently her hands are tied by statutes and red tape. I hope she keeps hammering on it along with AIW and CPS and Kaiser, because that is the only way anything will get done short of a tragedy that will force Nadya's hand.

Nadya probably hears about or read a lot of the criticism but none of it sinks in. She's lost in her own delusions.

Someone asked where her mother is. We haven't heard anything in a day or two. The poor woman deserves a break and a long rest. The kids are probably not missing her yet due to all the chaotic activity, but they will and that's sad.

Thanks for all the links and updates. You all are the best.

I should have been more careful of my wording when I said "trumped up charges", that is not what I meant literally. What I was inferring is three people submitting multiple reports of minor incidents (trying to hurry things along) will not carry the weight of three people taking the time to make detailed accounts of multiple transgressions over a period of time. There will be no hurrying the state. They can't do this wrong. As long as AiW were allowed to be in the home the babies were getting the proper care and observation. What's going on now? Only Nadya knows.

In the Radaronline update Nadya vs AiW, Nadya states her babies are not medically fragile. I can only hope the docs at K.P. were listening. I'll bet they would disagree and wonder, if Nadya doesn't understand their health needs and current situation, did she hear anything they have been telling her for the last 2 months? I'm now wondering just how long she will wait to dump these babies on the floor in the playroom with the other 6 (plus all the neighbors) for a good round of tummy time and family bonding.

Why did she hire these uncertified nannies (translate untrained) to care for the octs when she already had a history with a nanny agency? Bringing these uncertified care givers into her home is not in the octs best interest or the other kids. (TB+ :eek: :eek: is another issue all together.)

Non-English speaking probably means Hispanic. As a rule they are family oriented, not likely to make any reports to any government agencies and believe what happens in the home, stays in the home. I realize this is a stereo type, but after moving from the East Coast to So Calif when I was 6, having and raising 3 kids there, I know of what I speak.

If these particular nannies speak no English, chances are they haven't been in the states for long. South American distrust of the law carries over from a lifetime of witnessing the law at it's worst, for many of our immigrants. For them to survive in some areas meant avoiding the law at all cost. It doesn't go away overnight, if at all. To them, Nadya is a fine lady, with a nice house and lots of nino`s running around, 8 of them brand new babies, that would be considered job security.

She makes me nutz....

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-angel’s-waiting-i-almost-called-police

Video Interview: Octo-Mom vs. Angel’s in Waiting: "I Almost Called Police"

Nadya is now saying AiW insinuated to her she was putting her babies at risk of being kidnapped. "Linda" went so far as she was leaving the nursery to open her purse and say "See, a baby would easily fit in here." Making Nadya feel she should call the police and obtain a restraining order. Instead she called her atty who terminated their services. At this point she "politely asked AiW to leave" her home. Gotta wonder if she politely asked them to leave, the same way she is respectful to her mother?

Nadya claims they "intimidated her, were setting her up to fail and the nurses were obsessive about the care of the babies"! Does she understand why they are there? Does she realize the amount of care 4, 6, 8 babies takes? Is she soooo far removed from reality that she still thinks this is all about her? I truly hope the powers that be are watching.

You know what would be wonderful to watch, is to see some of her older children get into all her fancy new make-up and have a field day with it!!!

It sounds like Dr Phil is distancing himself from this trainwreck, I just hope these babies can be saved before something terrible happens.

VB

With all of the people she is letting in and out of that house, the nurse made a valid argument about kidnapping. What kind of restraining order would Nadya have gotten, against the nurse, though? I mean, you can't get a restraining order against someone just because they tried to show you how you are putting your children in a dangerous situation.

That woman (Nadya) has a serious misfiring issue in her brain...

Former publicists speak out:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ilIx-PXnXPpwF1a_nlRYF00fzBIQD975EDC02

Killeen said the work is particularly excessive considering that she agreed to complete three tasks for Suleman for free: evade the media gauntlet when she left the hospital, select a television interview venue and put together a photo opportunity once all eight babies were home.
But Killeen's responsibilities quickly became much more than the average public relations gig, including stints playing with and bathing Suleman's older children while fielding media requests.

Another part:

Suleman has characterized herself as naive and too trusting of others, but those who have been close to her see it differently.
"They have a unique way of using people," former publicist Joann Killeen said of Suleman and her parents. "Manipulating people, getting what they want and moving on."

I think I'm seeing a pattern here:slap:

Notsomum's Radar interview:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...cto-mom-defends-angels-firing-they-were-toxic

Can't you buy screening for trampolines?

I'm kind of curious about the trampoline incident. (Yes, you can get screening for trampolines and even with that precaution, they are extremely dangerous if used incorrectly.)

I read that Nadya was jumping on the trampoline with the kids? (I can go to radar online and watch, but I'm working on boycotting them.) Anyway, if Nadya was on the trampoline, why? Aren't women who have C sections supposed to avoid this type of activity? (Heck, my doc didn't want me to do anything for 8-10 weeks with my 3rd C. I couldn't even drive to my own check up when week 8 came? I realize he may have been overly cautious for a normal C delivery but one would think 8 babies is a pretty "not so normal" delivery and extra precautions would be good for the mother?)

My father was the athletic director for the local junior high and high school. The jr. high school had a large trampoline that was used in gym class. We were taught to always have "spotters" standing around the outside rim of the trampoline to prevent someone from falling or bouncing off. I have always felt that having a trampoline in one's backyard was dangerous, especially around little kids. (Years ago, my sister used her bed as a trampoline, fell off and broke her collarbone!) Getting a screen for the trampoline would increase safety -- but if you have a number of kids (plus an adult who should know better) all jumping at once, they can crack their skulls together causing injury. IMO a backyard trampoline is not a good idea for Octomom, considering her 6 older kids don't seem to be supervised well.

Boyzmom,

You're not the only one working on boycotting Radar Online. We've seen more than enough of this Nadya con.

I hate to say it, but I applaud Dr. Phil for not having the biotch on his show.

I missed part of yesterday's show because we had bad weather in parts of Texas, and the show was interrupted. At least I got to hear Linda Conforti speak out.

We here on WS know the nature of the beast Suleman, but I'm not sure the majority of the public knows. They will.

It is clear to me from what LC said, that Narcissist Suleman is guilty of neglect and injury of a child.
The latter by bringing in nannies with TB.

Boyzmom,

You're not the only one working on boycotting Radar Online. We've seen more than enough of this Nadya con.

I hate to say it, but I applaud Dr. Phil for not having the biotch on his show.

I missed part of yesterday's show because we had bad weather in parts of Texas, and the show was interrupted. At least I got to hear Linda Conforti speak out.

We here on WS know the nature of the beast Suleman, but I'm not sure the majority of the public knows. They will.

It is clear to me from what LC said, that Narcissist Suleman is guilty of neglect and injury of a child.
The latter by bringing in nannies with TB.

Me too on the Radaronline boycott. I sent them a note telling them so via their tip line. Maybe they need to get more tips that Nadya is toxic, for herself and them and that they will lose folks. And I will not click on any of their links.

former publicists speak out:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/aleqm5ilix-pxnxppwf1a_nlryf00fzbiqd975edc02

killeen said the work is particularly excessive considering that she agreed to complete three tasks for suleman for free: Evade the media gauntlet when she left the hospital, select a television interview venue and put together a photo opportunity once all eight babies were home.
but killeen's responsibilities quickly became much more than the average public relations gig, including stints playing with and bathing suleman's older children while fielding media requests.

another part:

suleman has characterized herself as naive and too trusting of others, but those who have been close to her see it differently. "they have a unique way of using people," former publicist joann killeen said of Suleman and her parents. "manipulating people, getting what they want and moving on."

i think i'm seeing a pattern here:slap:

What about the parents made Killeen say this? I can see it about the father, but what about the mother (Angela) made Killeen say this? Was it just the forcing Killeen to actually play with and bathe the older children, or was there more, and if so, what?

It appears Dr. Phil's last show on this matter is today, for the purpose of tying up loose ends.

Excerpt from the Early Show interview on the CBSNews website:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/26/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main4894174.shtml
Linda West Conforti, a registered nurse and founder of Angels in Waiting, told Julie Chen the environment in the home in the Los Angeles suburb of La Habra is "chaotic, and that's an understatement. Her older children have no bedtime schedule, no schoolwork schedule. They're up till two o'clock in the morning, running around the house. I literally, myself, had to get one out of the backyard around 1:30 in the morning, because he was outside playing. He somehow escaped the nanny that was supposedly watching the older children, and he was outside playing. And I asked him to come in.

"And that was literally minutes before we had an intruder in the backyard at Nadya Suleman's house because there is no security that has been provided for her, the nurses or the babies that are in the nursery."

I take the statement about the "intruder in the backyard" gives some insight into the kidnapping statements, yes? Nadya should be paying for her own security team, but in her world it's all good. What a nub she is. The children having little or no supervision is very disconcerting. Let's hope the radar blog can prove the lack of supervision in the home. I don't know what else to hope for?

Killeen's statement sounds reasonable, she could have been "sucked in" by her pity of Angela and did help with the kids. I am wondering if her statement about the parents is in regard to Angela using her role in this drama to garner sympathy? I think Angela looks worn out and I have questioned her "motives" over and again, but in some of the "fight scenes" with Nadya, I still wonder about all of them playing "two ends against the middle". I still don't understand the "gag order" imposed on Angela? Does Gramp's have a gag order too?

I would almost bet that what we see here is just the tip of the iceberg- I bet there is a deep history of troubling behaviors in the Suleman-Doud family that pre-date this situation by years. (IMO.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase