Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's on the phone AGREEING ENDLESSLY WITH DR. PHIL AND HOW she would have done the same about the UNSAFE atmosphere in her own home. ABSOLUTELY DR PHIL! (meaning the 3 CPS reports filed)

Sorry, I can't watch & provide and update, I'm about ready to trash my hubbys plasma TV. :furious: She's just spewing a bunch of 'key mental health words' that Dr Phil WANTS to hear.

She's full of crap completely! Blaming AIW that she had to remove them because of FUNDING! :sick:

Nurses did say in the 'clip' THAT NADYA would ONLY FEED A CHILD WHEN THE TV CAMERAS WERE ON, otherwise she was no where to be found!

I have never watched Dr Phil before but just turned it on. Don't have an opinion yet, haven't heard Octomonster yet.

On the subject of feeding - have you noticed in any clips that she holds the baby at arms length and feeds instead of holding child against her, which is how I have always done it/seen others do it.

I have never watched Dr Phil before but just turned it on. Don't have an opinion yet, haven't heard Octomonster yet.

On the subject of feeding - have you noticed in any clips that she holds the baby at arms length and feeds instead of holding child against her, which is how I have always done it/seen others do it.

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about with others feeding their own infant? I've never ever seen a mom hold a baby like she does - at arms length. It's natural and far more comfortable to hold the child close and thats what babies need is physcial contact and the comfort of a full body hold to feel safe. How tight it was in the womb. (sorry, realized you were commenting that how she held the babies were not normal)

Any rate, I had to stop watching because it was beyond disgusting the 'TEXT BOOK' STYLE PSYCHO BABBLE Nadya was spewing on Dr. Phil. Nothing is real about this woman and I hope to God that CPS is removing the children like it sounds it was recommended.

PS: Nadya hired a lawyer about as Narcissistic as herself BLAMING GLORIA for all the BAD MEDIA ON HIS CLIENT. :waitasec: I thought Gloria came into the game LONG after this woman gave birth. He's a jerk!

Am watching Dr. Phil (boy, I just can't stand him) and it's quite a catfight. Nadya gave her piece and she sounded full of sh##. Gloria Allred spoke and then Nadya's attorney accused her of starting the whole thing out on a negative note and being involved just because of notariety and publicity (the pot calling the kettle black). I am afraid Nadya is going to come out ahead on this one.

Now they are replaying the 911 call that the Nanny made trying to get police to throw Gloria out of the house. I am afraid Dr. Phil is a wimp and is not allowing AIW and G. Allred to fully explain what is going on in the house. We'll see what happens on the rest of the show!

One of the (many) clips that has disturbed me is the interview in which Narcissist-Nadya is so interested in her face time on TV that she hardly even glances at the tiny 5lb. newborn she is feeding. The baby is not held close or lovingly (imo) and she's never checking to see if the baby is sucking and swallowing from the bottle OK. Wouldn't a normal Momma be worried about airway issues, reflux, etc.....especially with a preemie?!? She doesn't even reference the poor baby she's feeding! IIRC, in this clip she is looking directly at the camera about 90% of the time and its all about HER and how SHE'S DOING. :furious:

JMO and observations....

Dr. Phil read a statement by Kaiser Permanente that basically said that their concerns surrounding arrival of the babies (security) seems to have been adequately addressed for the 2nd pair of babies and they are working to train Nadya's nannies. After the break, Dr. Phil is going to talk about what CPS will be looking for and what Nadya needs to do to keep her babies healthy.

IMO Dr. Phil is being gentle on Nadya and is not going to allow a real discussion about Nadya's behavior as a mother to her children. It seems as though Nadya will have her own team of nannies take care of those kids with Kaiser watching from afar. Nadya will be the queen of her castle-- going shopping and on TV and the nannies will do all the care of the babies. I'm sure this is exactly as Nadya wants.

Guess we'll see what the future will hold.

Dr Phil - thou art a wimp!

He shut Linda of AIW real quick. Wassamatter - scared you'll not be able to get Nadia on your show again?

Dr Phil - thou art a wimp!

He shut Linda of AIW real quick. Wassamatter - scared you'll not be able to get Nadia on your show again?

Dr. Phil doesn't come on for another hour here (pacific time zone), so I really appreciate the info. I never watch his show, and I'm afraid if I tune in today, I'll be left with a giant heap of former television components smoking in the corner of the room and DH will be missing his bowling ball. :mad:

Someone poke Phil please!!!!!!

From what I can gather -

8 feedings in 5 days from Noctomum

12 hours and never popped her head in to check on the kids.

Gloria Allred and the head of AIW revealed that over a 5 day period Nadya came into the nursery only 8 times to feed a baby and at least one time there was a period of 12 hours when she did not even stick her head in the nursery to see how things were going!! Nadya's lawyer tried to stop GA and AIW from disclosing this information. One of Nadya's nannies showed up for training "coughing up a lung" and a couple of others had showed signs of being positive for TB and had not received results from their xrays, but showed up for training anyway!

Gloria Allred and the head of AIW revealed that over a 5 day period Nadya came into the nursery only 8 times to feed a baby and at least one time there was a period of 12 hours when she did not even stick her head in the nursery to see how things were going!! Nadya's lawyer tried to stop GA and AIW from disclosing this information. One of Nadya's nannies showed up for training "coughing up a lung" and a couple of others had showed signs of being positive for TB and had not received results from their xrays, but showed up for training anyway!

:eek:

WTF????

And Linda couldn't talk with Noctomum's nannies as they only spoke Spanish.

Pssshhhhttttt on Phil. He's a waste of airspace.

The show has ended -- IMHO it was a big disappointment. Nadya's lawyer accomplished what he set out to do-- squelch most of the criticism. Now I know why I have only watched Dr. Phil 2x in my life-- he is such an insipid, wimpy little man and I wish Gloria Allred would have just up and slapped him across his smug face.

It looks like Nadya is now in control of her nannies and the lives of her babies and there is not much we can do unless tragedy strikes one of the kids -- and I pray that it does not. She is now a celebrity in her own mind!

HOW IS DR PHIL NOT PISSED THAT NADYA'S USED THEM????

DIDN'T HE pay to REMODEL HER HOME??? new flooring, etc blah blah blah, YES PROMISES AIW can come into my home, blah blah blah... 2 weeks later - SEE YA - thanks for all the tens of thousands of dollars of renos & getting my 1st 4 money making machines in the house!

:furious: I can't wait for the day these kids are gone because I KNOW it'll happen!

Multiple choice time.

OctoNarcissist's chosen Nannies (the ones she hired and approves of) were selected on the basis of:

1. Their years of training and skilled experience as Neonatal Nurses.
2. Their desire to put the needs of tiny infants ahead of the needs of an immature, mentally-ill woman.
3. Their ability to "see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil" when it comes to Nadya's "parenting".

Hmmmm........I think #1 or #2 were NOT required in their application, but #3 is a "deal-breaker" to be one of her Nannies. :furious:

IMO Dr. Phil is being gentle on Nadya and is not going to allow a real discussion about Nadya's behavior as a mother to her children.

He's handling that properly which I knew he would. It would be terrible for her to have a psychotic break in the middle of all this. Pushing someone in her condition is different than pushing a normal person.

The show has ended -- IMHO it was a big disappointment. Nadya's lawyer accomplished what he set out to do-- squelch most of the criticism. Now I know why I have only watched Dr. Phil 2x in my life-- he is such an insipid, wimpy little man and I wish Gloria Allred would have just up and slapped him across his smug face.
It looks like Nadya is now in control of her nannies and the lives of her babies and there is not much we can do unless tragedy strikes one of the kids -- and I pray that it does not. She is now a celebrity in her own mind!

Now, even I would tune in the Dr. Phil show to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member