Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloria Allred is an incredible advocate and the last person Nadya should piss off:waitasec:

Why should anyone have to worry about pissing Allred off? Excuse me, but Nadya IS the mother and Gloria Allred isn't.

My opinion only

Why should anyone have to worry about pissing Allred off? Excuse me, but Nadya IS the mother and Gloria Allred isn't.

My opinion only

Gloria is a highly skilled advocate for those children and she knows the law. She has inside knowledge of the ongoings in that home - SHE IS someone not to mess with if Nadya's sociopathic tendencies are causing harm in various ways to those children.

NOTHING is more important here than the children & Gloria I believe has her heart in the right place.

Okay, what the heck??? *advertiser censored* star nannies??? I imagine the deal ($1 million, plus a bus, plus free health insurance) sounds pretty good to Nadya right now, considering she's fired all those nurses.
I think that was just a joke.

Gloria is a highly skilled advocate for those children and she knows the law. She has inside knowledge of the ongoings in that home - SHE IS someone not to mess with if Nadya's sociopathic tendencies are causing harm in various ways to those children.

NOTHING is more important here than the children & Gloria I believe has her heart in the right place.

Is it possible things might work out for the best if people gave the MOTHER a chance to get things together her own way? What I see is too many people trying to tell others how/what they should do, pointing fingers, and calling names. I believe everyone should leave the woman alone until there is a good reason not to.

My opinion only

The house does not have a pool. According to the listing, it has enough room to build one..Here is the listing..

http://www.prudentialcaliforniarealty.com/Listings/0/39388/CA/La-Habra/2051-Madonna-Ln.aspx
thanks,and let's hope she does not want to build one! I can easily see the entertainment industry (which is what I consider radaronline and TMZ to be) wanting her to,so they can get shots of her swimming around in a bikini..much like the trashy ones they did of her laying on the bed and talking garbage while her daughter was asleep in the car on the way back from Disney.(yes,I think that was all their idea!)
I say that for the kids' sake though,since she lets them wander around outside alone.

I've read back 5 pages and seen that Angela left mad and the AIW were fired. Who's there helping Nadya care for 4 infants and the other six kids?

Do you all think that some of the negativity surrounding "Octomom" will have a negative impact on the other multiple family reality shows? TLC just rolled out "Table for Twelve" (2 sets of twins and sixtuplets) this past week I think.

I don't watch the shows, I am just wondering what you all think if you watch? Does it change your mind about watching when you see how out of control Nadya's situation is?

I would think "life on tv" would be hard on kids and family. I realize the cameras don't roll 24/7, but having a couple guests over for more than a few hours can feel invasive to me. I can't imagine a camera crew.

Just curious!

I've read back 5 pages and seen that Angela left mad and the AIW were fired. Who's there helping Nadya care for 4 infants and the other six kids?

I think there is a nanny or two. Not positive but I think.

Is it possible things might work out for the best if people gave the MOTHER a chance to get things together her own way? What I see is too many people trying to tell others how/what they should do, pointing fingers, and calling names. I believe everyone should leave the woman alone until there is a good reason not to.

My opinion only

Really? So you think there is no cause for concern that one woman would be responsible for 8 premature infants PLUS 6 other children? Because if it were a daycare center, that wouldn't meet even the most lax government guidelines, even if the babies were full term and healthy.

She may claim to be hiring nannies, but IMO it would be irresponsible for the hospital to allow the children to go home until they ensure that there is enough trained care for them all.

When my friend had ONE preemie, the hospital had my friend, her husband, and one other person (her mother) trained in infant CPR plus how to use the feeding tube, oxygen, and other various special care for her son before he could be discharged from the hospital. A nurse visited her a couple of times a week, then gradually less until they were sure that the family could handle his needs. When the nurse visited, they required that at least one other person be there at first because they recognized how overwhelmed the mother was, and that she was still recovering from her delivery and might not remember everything. I was there one of the days and remember the anxiety I felt at how much there was to remember for one baby, and I wasn't even the mother!

My friends who have had twins and the one person I know who has triplets all report similar things. Our neighbor who had quints had an army of volunteers to help, and no other children to keep up with! To have 8 PLUS all those other kids and to be alone or just Nadya and the grandparents is insane. It's a recipe for disaster, and if the state allowed her to be alone with all of them and something happened, they would be partially responsible, IMHO.

Why should one of these children have to suffer or even die before we realize that giving birth doesn't make this crazy woman a mother?

Do you all think that some of the negativity surrounding "Octomom" will have a negative impact on the other multiple family reality shows? TLC just rolled out "Table for Twelve" (2 sets of twins and sixtuplets) this past week I think.

<snipped>

If Nadya looked like she used to, had a nice life partner or husband/father for the children, and was a more well adjusted and interesting person without the annoying voice, she might be interesting enough to carry a reality show for a while. Not everyone likes to watch a train wreck, especially not a scheming one.

When my friend had ONE preemie, the hospital had my friend, her husband, and one other person (her mother) trained in infant CPR plus how to use the feeding tube, oxygen, and other various special care for her son before he could be discharged from the hospital. A nurse visited her a couple of times a week, then gradually less until they were sure that the family could handle his needs. When the nurse visited, they required that at least one other person be there at first because they recognized how overwhelmed the mother was, and that she was still recovering from her delivery and might not remember everything.

<snipped>

Does anyone know why Kaiser said she's on her own now? Because of the deals she made?

No, I think I heard or read it somewhere. Maybe heard it on a cable news show.

No, I think I heard or read it somewhere. Maybe heard it on a cable news show.

I looked around but can't find anything. I thought Nadya decided to let Keiser help (I didn't watch the whole video-the last one posted) and they were going to train nannies- I don't remember! :doh:

It might have been an opinion that someone posted based on an impression they got from hearing or reading something. I think someone wrote or said that Kaiser had said she's on her own. Can't remember whether I read it here, or heard it on a talk show!

I don't watch the shows, I am just wondering what you all think if you watch? Does it change your mind about watching when you see how out of control Nadya's situation is?

I would think "life on tv" would be hard on kids and family. I realize the cameras don't roll 24/7, but having a couple guests over for more than a few hours can feel invasive to me. I can't imagine a camera crew.

Just curious!
my basic opinion of these shows..esp after what the psych said about jon n kate+8 (that kids act differently on camera),is that they are selling their privacy and their family out for money.
I understand that the larger families want to give ppl a feeling that 'if we can do it with joy and happiness,then so can you'..and I think that's great,but overall,I worry about them selling themselves,and their children,out.I just wonder how the kids are going to feel about having themselves exposed to the whole world,once they're older.
for example,(and they're adults now,of course),I wonder how the oldest Duggar boy and his wife will feel about it,yrs from now,that their private moments..(and I don't mean intimate ones,of course) were exposed for the whole world to see.they can't get those moments back,and I hope they don't regret it.(I'm not saying it was wrong,it was their choice).And I don't mean filming and showing the wedding..lots of ppl do that..I mean their engagement,courtship and such.JMO.

I don't watch these shows, never have. If it was a documentary, I'd enjoy it. Not unlike the occasional documentary on the girls that are conjoined for life, Abby & Brittney I think. They're a hoot how normal life is for them.

But an ongoing show just because you gave birth to a bunch at once doesn't interest me... I wish the whole world felt that way because then OctoNutty would not be able to pimp off her kids to the highest bidder.

She has a degree from a community college in that area for mental health technician (or something similar)

I believe you are mistaken. Everything I've ever read or seen describes Nadya as having a 4 yr. college degree in psychology, and having started her master's program until pregnancy concerns forced her to quit. This info was also given on Dr. Phil last week. In fact, Nadya spoke of the requirement of going to counseling which is something all master degree students are required to do. A person can't be a counselor without having first received X amt. of hours of counseling.

Justhinkin..I think she started out as a mental health tech.,then went back to school.the job is where she got the injury and started getting the disability payments.

Pattycake..I love those conjoined twin shows,too.Abby and Brittney are amazing..they are in college now,according to wikipedia.
The Bailey twins were on not too long ago..they share one heart and liver.amazing little girls.they're up for separation surgery in about 6 mo.their heart is going to fail if they don't do it soon.hit the link under registration and info(under the first blog),and there's a short news clip about the fundraiser they had,and their future surgery.

http://www.emmaandtaylorbailey.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members