Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever see this? yup, confirmed liar! She told the world she's never had ANY plastic surgery. Okay then. Didn't think I was actually capable of hating someone I didn't know. Hate is not a word even allowed in our home, because it's so ugly. But that's how terrible a I think this woman is.

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/sulemanbeforeafter.jpg

I just can't feel any sympathy or empathy for her. I do feel it for the babes. My hatred of her doesn't go down the line. I feel she is extremely abusive and self serving...one of the worst I have read about. I hope CPS can find good homes for the children where love is the priority and caring is part and parcel. I also hope that if this is achieved we never hear about Nadya again.

And where did she come up with the money for this surgery?

Although not seemingly confirmed but apparently she used much of her money from a disability claim and student loans to finance BOTH her plastic surgeries & the IVF. Keeping in tune with the rest of her fantasy island life, sounds about right.

Just a thought. It would be actually illegal to use your student loans for anything other than what they give them for. WHERE are the police in all of this IF this is the case? Maybe she will end up in jail and all these discussions will be a mute point. (wishing wishing wishing)

Hey everyone - I have not kept up with this thread - can someone please tell me what we know about the doctor that did this?

He is known for being very aggressive and developed a procedure that stitches the embryo under the uterine lining.
His success rate is extremely poor and he is not on the radar as one of the better docs in beverly Hills.
IMO, he boosted his numbers with her, because without her he probably would have no success rate at all.

While I commend Dr. Phil for not opening up his resources and offering direct help to Nadya, it still galls me that he put a way to donate to her on his site. He should have put up a way to donate only either goods and services, or if some suckers, oops folks, want to send cash, then all money coming in to be put into the hands of a responsible third party. To be used only for the kids. Any $$ she gets will go to her and none to the children.
She well and truly strikes me as a narcissistic sociopath.
She also had her head so far up Dr. Phil's bum that I needed a barf bag:mad:

student loans of course.

Seeing as her student loan $$ must have paid for IVF's, plastic surgery, etc, then how could she have attended classes? If the schools were not getting tuition?

Good grief, I am getting Mark Hacking flashbacks here,,,,,remember his whole make-believe student life?:eek:
Any way we can check to see if she really was ever in class/graduated with her supposed BA?
There is nothing I would put past this monster!!

He is known for being very aggressive and developed a procedure that stitches the embryo under the uterine lining.
His success rate is extremely poor and he is not on the radar as one of the better docs in beverly Hills.
IMO, he boosted his numbers with her, because without her he probably would have no success rate at all.

Absolutely agree! She and Dr. Kamrava used each other in a parasitic/symbiotic relationship. I am questioning all the claims that in the past it was standard procedure to implant her with 6 embryos, which up to this point only yielded singletons or in 1 case twins. That is her excuse for doing it this time and her "surprise" that she got 8 babies. It seems if her lips are moving, she is lying!

Seeing as her student loan $$ must have paid for IVF's, plastic surgery, etc, then how could she have attended classes? If the schools were not getting tuition?

Good grief, I am getting Mark Hacking flashbacks here,,,,,remember his whole make-believe student life?:eek:
Any way we can check to see if she really was ever in class/graduated with her supposed BA?
There is nothing I would put past this monster!!

Nadya probably got Pell Grants for her tuition and could have even had some left over.

Something she said set off the sleuth in me... She said that she could have worked! She said she begged them to let her work. :confused:

Now, am I crazy, or was she not fighting to maintain her disability status? Didn't they send a PI to watch her even?

It was also reported that she even filed against her employer again later, over a wreck she had - saying they were responsible because it was on her way to a doctor's appointment for the first injury.

Do you all think it would do any good to let Phil know what we think about all this and his advice?

Dr. Phil is such a know-it-all who only cares about ratings. I doubt he would care what we say.
jmo

I did watch the Dr Phil show, taped it since I was at work.
Have any of you noticed the difference between this womans nails and her mothers?
Her mother looks so beaten down and in dire need of some rest, imo she's the one who needs the help!

The more I see this woman speaking, the surer I am that there is no way those babies will be safe in her care.

VB

I did watch the Dr Phil show, taped it since I was at work.
Have any of you noticed the difference between this womans nails and her mothers?
Her mother looks so beaten down and in dire need of some rest, imo she's the one who needs the help!

The more I see this woman speaking, the surer I am that there is no way those babies will be safe in her care.

VB

YES, thank you! Nadya looks exceptionally well rested for a woman with 14 kids. IT IS SOOOOOO very evident she spents all her waking moments with ALL 14 kids. The grandmother must not do a darn thing to help out. :rolleyes:

Who is she kidding? AND ON TOP OF IT? SHE tells Dr Phil she felt like she was on vacation with the 8 babies in the hospital! :furious:

Vacation? YEAH that explains fully a true loving sincere mom who is endlessly worried for her babies that NEED to be bonding to her but instead have bonded to the inside of a plastic neonatal crib. A TRUE mom would save every dime she had for their future, a true mom with 8 new babies would never think of getting her nails done.

I could go on, but I should go to bed instead..............................

Our city is in an uproar. Especially the closest neighbors.

I'm not able to take my normal route to a couple malls I visit....I have to take the long way around, there are Sheriff cars blocking entrances to that cul-de-sac area and other roads which happen to include the roads I take to the malls.

Things are starting to get heated between the neighbors too....just no place for them to take out their frustrations.

We can always tell when Octumom leaves her home... news helos low in the air. I'm even getting kinda tired of hearing them day in and day out.

I got our local paper delivered this morning and thought of WS and a chat I frequent...thought you would like to see what's happening in print, from the city itself.

Make sure you enlarge your page so that you can see the print on the newspaper.

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/Lady_Amity/OctuMom%20Whittier%20Paper/

ty amity for posting that@@ unreal, and to think the ruckus has only just begun :bang:

Our city is in an uproar. Especially the closest neighbors.

I'm not able to take my normal route to a couple malls I visit....I have to take the long way around, there are Sheriff cars blocking entrances to that cul-de-sac area and other roads which happen to include the roads I take to the malls.

Things are starting to get heated between the neighbors too....just no place for them to take out their frustrations.

We can always tell when Octumom leaves her home... news helos low in the air. I'm even getting kinda tired of hearing them day in and day out.

I got our local paper delivered this morning and thought of WS and a chat I frequent...thought you would like to see what's happening in print, from the city itself.

Make sure you enlarge your page so that you can see the print on the newspaper.

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/Lady_Amity/OctuMom%20Whittier%20Paper/

Another hefty cost for the taxpayers,having law enforcement constatntly at this home. The bill is growing and the other children aren't even out of the hospital. I keep asking where is this big house that Octogramp's referred to,where no one would ever find them !!!

Another hefty cost for the taxpayers,having law enforcement constatntly at this home. The bill is growing and the other children aren't even out of the hospital. I keep asking where is this big house that Octogramp's referred to,where no one would ever find them !!!

Uhhh word is the house is located on Fantasy Island. But no confirmations or links available yet.

Uhhh word is the house is located on Fantasy Island. But no confirmations or links available yet.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That' riight fantasy island by way of LALA Land !!:bang:

It only gets worse, doesn't it?
She believes a four bedroom home will be suficient. She likes it cozy? That's not cozy that's a cage.
What has she been doing the past months. Why hasn't she prepared for any of this?
She really believed the American public would shower her with donations and gifts when she became "Mother of the Year."
Her interviews are not helping her one bit. Every time she spouts her plans, she is making a fool of herself and turning public opinion against herself.
The only solution I can see is for CPS to step in and take charge of at least the 8 infants as they prepare to leave the hospital.
jmo

Bolding mine: I don't see how there is any other option. She simply cannot care for that many children, even if her mother did help her. The Duggars, the Dilleys, the McCaugheys and all those other high-profile big families/families with multiples had A LOT of help round the clock. Octomom has the babies PLUS six other little ones. It's just not possible, and I would fear for the safety of the children. She has toddlers, right? How can she care for 8 babies as well as toddlers? The video I saw had a toddler getting into everything.

Oh, and Octomom, "cozy" and "overcrowded" do not mean the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela