Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So furthermore in a quick interview today, she says how she wants all this to go away now.

OF COURSE YOU DO Nadya! Poor poor Nadya makes her kids a media *advertiser censored* to buy her self a 1/2 million dollar house WHICH in her own words she 'earned', has enough money to blow $1000 on makeup & even more nail salon trips and now wants everyone to go away.

This is the bed you made for yourself honey, deal with it. I can only pray it is a matter of days or hours that CPS arrives to 'temporarily remove' the 1st 2 due to very unsafe atmosphere.

I can see the paparazzi getting out of hand, they do seem to be a little out of control at times (not at my house, lol!)

Anyway, what is Nadya going to think when the paparazzi leaves and the stalkers take over? Is the police force going to have to secure her home and neighborhood? I have no idea if someone will stalk her, but if the earlier story of the man with his turkey baster is true, it's not hard to forsee that someone far more dangerous could be lurking in Nadya's future.

I have no respect for Nadya or her decision, but she couldn't see this coming? And if the babies come home 2 by 2, she has 3 more trips to make!

Also, what's the deal with Grandma being there? I thought she "quit"?:doh:

Enable, enable, enable....

I can see the paparazzi getting out of hand, they do seem to be a little out of control at times (not at my house, lol!)

Anyway, what is Nadya going to think when the paparazzi leaves and the stalkers take over? Is the police force going to have to secure her home and neighborhood? I have no idea if someone will stalk her, but if the earlier story of the man with his turkey baster is true, it's not hard to forsee that someone far more dangerous could be lurking in Nadya's future.

I have no respect for Nadya or her decision, but she couldn't see this coming? And if the babies come home 2 by 2, she has 3 more trips to make!

Also, what's the deal with Grandma being there? I thought she "quit"?:doh:

Enable, enable, enable....
~~ my bold

That made me giggle. Thanks, I have the flu and I needed that.

I've been thinking about Dr Phil all night. This is a man who at one time had a license to practice Psychology. This is a man who has a pretty big following from what we've read. I can't put it into words very well, but I am disturbed that this man with the so called training would nurture Nadya's illness in the way that he has. To me it's akin to a sponsor pouring a drink for their alcoholic peer. (KWIM?)

I've also given thought to the IVF doctor. I realize that IVF is a voluntary method to have child/children but what type of oath could this man have taken if he made a choice to implant Nadya with so many embryos? I've never met a doctor who would do such a thing~ who risks a patients life like this? (Back problems not the issue, what about gestational diabetes or toxemia?)

IMO, I am having trouble feeling any sympathy towards the grandparents either. I don't know why but I think they are involved in this up to their eyeballs. It appears that each of them have an agenda.

I really would like to know how much time Nadya spent with her original 6 before the octs. We know she had a week away from the kids at least once a year to have 6 kids under 7 years just to give birth.

I'll continue to pray for the babies and the original 6 children. They didn't choose to be born to a woman with socio tendencies. God help them all.

Dr. Phil lost all credibility with me when he exploited Brittney Spears when she was on the mental ward. I knew then he only cared about ratings, not helping people. He isn't doing anything to help Nadya or her babies. He's doing it to help his ratings.

Dr. Phil lost all credibility with me when he exploited Brittney Spears when she was on the mental ward. I knew then he only cared about ratings, not helping people. He isn't doing anything to help Nadya or her babies. He's doing it to help his ratings.

ITA with you. (Of course as I've said, I never watch his show so I don't count.) The big thing I don't understand is how can another train wreck help his career? Didn't the "Fellowship of Dr. Phil" suffer enough with the Brittney debacle?

I read about him losing his license in Texas a long time ago, I don't have a link or remember much about it. BUT why on earth do people trust a man with their mental problems when he isn't a doctor and he obviously doesn't care a single iota about anything but his ratings? I know a woman who would race home to watch him and take what she gleened from his show as gospel. Kind of scary.

I can honestly say I have more respect for the Jerry Springer Show. At least Jerry didn't pretend to be a doctor and it's possible that some of his guests returned again and again for entertainment value (and a free trip to Chicago?)

As usual, this is all my opinion. :)

You're welcome! I hope you feel better soon! :)

I'll be sure to let you know when the paparazzi get here!:crazy:
Oh please do.... I'll build you your own website and you can ask for donations for manicures and maybe some big smoochie lips. How about a live web cam?

13.gif

Oh please do.... I'll build you your own website and you can ask for donations for manicures and maybe some big smoochie lips. How about a live web cam?

13.gif

I am just not sure what insane thing to do for the attention. I could get giant ta-tas (bigger than 58 quadruple Z's like that one woman) or I could take the uterus out of retirement and hope for 9 babies.... what else is there?

I want paparazzi now!:crazy: (and a live web cam AND a reality show!!!!)

PS. I am sorry for going off topic.

When her car was surrounded by all those paprazzi she kept saying "I don't get this, I'm just a Mom!" with a smirk on her face, clearly enjoying the attention. The poor babies started crying. I think it was a set up, the reporters were banging on the car doors and on the garage doors, I think they were tipped off and maybe paid to act that crazy. They were way beyond what is normal for a celebrity. even a brangelina or Princess Diana. Anyway, I thought this was a gated community and a house with a high wall; how did all those paps get in?

When her car was surrounded by all those paprazzi she kept saying "I don't get this, I'm just a Mom!" with a smirk on her face, clearly enjoying the attention. The poor babies started crying. I think it was a set up, the reporters were banging on the car doors and on the garage doors, I think they were tipped off and maybe paid to act that crazy. They were way beyond what is normal for a celebrity. even a brangelina or Princess Diana. Anyway, I thought this was a gated community and a house with a high wall; how did all those paps get in?

I read a story that a person can hire paparazzi... maybe she did!

I'm just a mom too. Now I'm a mom who feels like vomiting. :crazy:

How much does IVF cost? I know it's expensive. The more eggs that are implanted, does that make the cost go up or is there a standard cost? TIA

I have a pre-existing medical condition that has resulted in my infertility, but our medical insurance only payed 10% of our IVF bills. Our cost (which we are paying off monthly......and will do so for quite some time) was over $23,000 for several cycles. That being said---our little girl is the light of our lives and my DH and I pay this bill "with love and gratitude". I am one of the fortunate ones who was able to have a biological baby despite the odds....and I am very, very grateful to the Lord our God and some very dedicated Doctors and Nurses. FYI--we are actively looking into adoption to add to our family.

God bless everyone! I am always happy to discuss my IVF treatments with others.

Peace,
Rain XOXO

Me thinks Gloria A has 'ulterior' motives here and I'm pleased quite frankly. Listening to her candor interview 2nite on ShowBiz CNN, she emphatically states how very dangerous today's situation was for the 2 NEW arrivals without a doubt. Hinting to whom is truly to 'blame'.

She goes on to say how the Angels nurses are the childrens VOICES (NOT Nadya's) but the children's voice on reporting their safety & well being for all 14 kids in that home.

To add to this, the other night on ??? possibly LKL, Gloria stated how it's the LAW for the nurses to create a LEGAL log of every possible small detail that takes place in that home. The nurses have a huge responsibility to write down every detail down to the minute.

I'm very pleased because I truly believe Nadya to be in serious need of psychiatric help and living with her 24/7, she cannot hide her spots. Her true colours will shine through.

So Gloria's ulterior motive is purely for the safety & well being of those kids. I don't think she gives 1 iota about the mother. Thank goodness the Angels are there.

that's good to hear!!
that video really PO'd me off!! those poor babies did NOT have to come home to all that hoopla,they could have quietly arrived home.and yes,without the reporters;I too,think that was a set-up.I would have called police *before I arrived home and had something set up in advance,and refused to let the driver even pull anywhere NEAR the house until it was cleared.Nadya really enjoys being in the spotlight,above her babies' needs at that. it's not good for preemies to be around THAT many ppl,esp. when they first get out of the hospital!surely she was told this????
and where was gpa??? my dad would have helped make SURE none of that ever occurred in the first place!!

RainyGirl, you story warms my heart. I am sure it could sound like I am against IVF, so I hope my comments here haven't offended you. The procedure is a good one.

One of my issues with Octomom is the irresponsibility she acted with. Also her doctor didn't display the ethics I'd expect.

God Bless you all! :blowkiss: Boyz_Mum

WITCH! She calls 911 on the PAPARAZZI because they were getting too dangerous at her house????

Isn't this what she wanted? Endless celebrity status?

I hope the cops took their sweet time because these actions truly put these kids in grave danger. The only reason I say that is because CPS needs to go get those kids NOW!!! They need to see for their own eyes the dangerous atmosphere that NADYA created.

So deal with it psycho... and on HLN, she refers to herself as the 'octomom'! OH GOD, I'm so sick for those kids. THEY NEED to be removed immediately. This is disgusting and this is the ATMOSPHERE SHE created for those kids. NO one else is to blame.

Her actions will get someone killed. She created this, no one else!

THIS IS ENOUGH, I MEAN REALLY ENOUGH! WTH does it take for CPS to take any kid? A DEATH I'M SURE!

Oh PattyCake, your post is so right on. She did foster all this attention. Had she not made regular appearances on Dr. Phil's program, or have been steadly writing a blog, the attention would not have been so intense.
She should have hired her own protection/security. It's just another example of how inept she is at living in the real world!
jmo

I'll bet in the not too distant future, DHC or TLC offers her a show (and J&K&8 will be kicked to the curb) and she grabs the offer. She's definitely got a screw loose. I pity those poor babies.

I pity all the children, the fragile newborns and the older children who need a secure loving home and the attention of the 1 parent they have.

When will we ever hear about this woman not indulging herself and doing something that is just for a child?

If there are only 6 pieces of cake, will she then not take a slice, or will 1 child go without?

VB

Oh PattyCake, your post is so right on. She did foster all this attention. Had she not made regular appearances on Dr. Phil's program, or have been steadly writing a blog, the attention would not have been so intense.
She should have hired her own protection/security. It's just another example of how inept she is at living in the real world!
jmo

Yes, ITA AZ! Security should come out of her pocket. The taxpayers should get to see in writing on the frontpage news how much this ONE DAY has already cost them by her using the LE in this manner, how much more of the 'system' is she going to use for the 'crisis' atmosphere she's created?!

If she can't afford a security team, wonder if they'll take food stamps instead.:waitasec:

I'll bet in the not too distant future, DHC or TLC offers her a show (and J&K&8 will be kicked to the curb) and she grabs the offer. She's definitely got a screw loose. I pity those poor babies.

I'm not to sure about this. It seems she is a very difficult person to work with, her 2 publicists quit pretty fast. I'm thinking no show could count on her following any rules and they would be left holding the bag. Plus you'd have the fear of her losing custody of the children. I'm really hoping the people behind any show will listen to a bit of common sense.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member