Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for the further links to the info. We've had a bit of discussion about Gloria's role, etc. I think this is an amazing win/win situation. They will have the time to 'assess' Nadya's / Natalie's mental competence, watch her interact for at least 6 months on a round the clock basis and ensure for that period of time, the children's well being, health & safety.

I cannot imagine anyone turning down such a generous offer of sincere help. God help those children if she refuses.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/23/octodad-octomom-gma-interview/

I don't think there is too much mystery to how the press found this guy-IIRC Octo-Grandma alluded to a relationship she was having for a long time with someone who wanted to marry her. That would appear to be this poor soul. I love that he is demanding a paternity test-I am fairly certain that this will happen...sure seems that Octo Mom put at least part of his name on the BC's.

As for the Angels, I agree it is a generous offer. My understanding is that they will require an influx of money to do it. I suppose this is where things might get a little sticky for them. People really want to punish this woman for her choices, and people really want the children (all 14) to be safe and nurtured.

Horrifying thought-do you think Allred will drive him back into the woodwork by threatening to go after him for child support?

Octo-dad's interview really seems like he is a sincere and caring guy. I think this interview is the one, so far, that seems believeable. (I was happy that he mentioned a DNA test AND said even if he isn't the father he would "help" Nadya.)

The photos of Nadya that pop up during the interview made me think she was cuter "before" some of the procedures she's seemingly had?

On the TMZ video page, there is a video of Nadya "getting dumped at the pump" (Gas station) and she has a "blue wheelchair tag" hanging from the rearview window. If it's really Nadya (it looks like her) does anyone know what the disability she has that requires this tag? (I know a person in the car could be disabled, I'm just wondering why she's using the tag?)

I'm still kind of torn about the offer of Angels in Waiting- not the group themselves as they seem to have a noble endeavor, but if Gloria is that concerned, I do wonder why she doesn't offer up the assistance the group needs for Nadya instead of the group relying on public donations? With the public outrage we've seen so far, it would be a shame if Angels in Waiting with their offer, go broke, just because they've offered themselves to Nadya. Within the big picture of this story, I just don't know how many people are willing to donate?

you know it would just complete this bizarre story if the good dr. turned out to be the sperm donor :)

Oh my God that is so funny !! That was one of my first thoughts when Octogramps said the name on BC was false..:woohoo::woohoo:

Dumped at the pump: yeah, I would say it is her.... hmmm I too ponder how she got a handicap tag. 3 of her kids are on disability... could it be that?

WOW, I am still catching up on this morning's interview on the possible father... she told him she had CANCER? jeez... this lady will not stop at anything...

Oh, wait... SHE was on disability... I bet you it is an unexpired tag from when she was getting disability monies.

Denis B. seems like a kind, caring, responsible person....just the type Nadya needed so she could take advantage of him! She told him she had cancer and only had a limited time to try to have a child. A total of EIGHT years to have 14 kids...not so limited!

I have closely watching this thread folks. I am almost 65 years old. I spent over 20 years in the news business. During that time as a reporter/writer, I saw many strange stories come and go. I have always been aware there are odd people out there who every once in a while float to the top and reveal their personalities and situations to the rest of the world.
I am absolutely floored by this mother. What keeps coming to mind for me is What was she thinking?
Certainly, she knew she was knee deep in kids - 6 under the age of 7. And they are needy children both because of their age and some with disabilities but still she wanted "just one more." If we are to believe her.
So, she decides to have all six remaining eggs planted in hopes of one baby? While both she and her doctor knew her history enough to believe nearly all those fertialized eggs would become fetuses.
So, what was she thinking? No job, no home, outstanding school loans, needy children at home. Well, I believe she thought the world would open its arms to her litter of infants. A free home, a bus, volunteer nannies would fall out of the sky to support her and the babies plus her children at home.
And, you know it has worked that way before.
But this mom's biggest mistake was that she discounted the morals of the American public. We want accountablity. We want a married couple who have a legitment back story of a deep and unselfish desire for children.
We want hardships that appear to be misfortunes. Not ones manufactured for a person to reap the benefits.
This story is a double edge sword. None of us wants to see these youngsters, all 14, to suffer but at the same time we also don't want to reward a young woman for her irresponsibility. So, that creates a road block in the way of pure charity and kindness Americans are known for.
We begin to complain about her manicures and make-up purchases - such simple meaningless things. Things, that normally would not annoy us.
The more she reveals her story the less we feel ourself pulled toward helping her or coming to the aid of her children who the majority of could be starting life homeless.
We feel cheated and our senses lead us to believe we are being conned. We don't want to be the sucker born every minute. It's clear to me she is building mistrust and hate between herself and the good people of America.
What she thought would be an outpouring of goodness has certainly turned into an ugly relationship between us and her.
What she has accomplished only seems to bring out our own experiences we all went through to have a family. The hardships we all experienced. The sacrifices we made. In no way has she endeared herself to us but instead make us all relive our own struggles.
This is a one-of-a-kind story, people. It's fascinating that the tide has turned
and the majority of the people are showing absolutely nothing but criticism for her. We shake our heads and say "What was she thinking?"

Just wanted to say "AMEN" to your most insightful post!!
Thank you for sharing......
:blowkiss:

-Rain
(proud and humbled Mommy of miracle IVF daughter)

I personally think that since the Dr wants to make a "name" for himself, let him step up to the plate and marrying octomom, and he can financially support "his" babies. Why should the taxpayers...Im still shaking my head on how she said that she wants to go back to school in the fall, afterall they have day care and they can watch the babies. EXCUSE ME!! how in the world would any parent have the energy to go back to school IF they are properly parenting and supporting 14 children???

I would love for the sperm donor to take responsibility and marry Suleman. However in the article I read, this man is ALREADY married and has 2 kids of his own. Wonder what his current wife would think of that? I think this is yet another person who is trying to get fame and money from a very bad situation. Hey if he can afford to take ont eh responsibility of paying child support on 14 kids, then hey go for it. I doubt he could though unless he has millions of dollars stored up. Or better yet, make that much off his affiliation and sell of his story to a media outlet. LOL

I don't know if this has been posted but I just saw a video where she has been writing to Angelina Jolie for over a year. WTH???? This Nadya is seriously ill.

Oh but Nadya stated on a video clip that she does not own a tv and does not watch tv. This said when they compared her to Jolie and wanted to know if she was trying to emulate Jolie? What a liar.

Oh but Nadya stated on a video clip that she does not own a tv and does not watch tv. This said when they compared her to Jolie and wanted to know if she was trying to emulate Jolie? What a liar.

This woman disgusts me!

Oh, wait... SHE was on disability... I bet you it is an unexpired tag from when she was getting disability monies.

Thanks Elphaba! I had forgotten about the bad back (the picture of the giant tummy must have made me forget her disability.:))

I wonder if the sperm donor dad is going to try and get custody of some of the babies if he turns out to be the real dad?

Oh for good lord's sake!!!!!!! HLN Prime News just showed a fight video taped between the Octomom and her mother. Ugggg, so we're just going to stay focused on the freak show this family is and the unstable ongoings instead of talking about the safety & concern of those poor babies. Thank goodness the doctors can 'make up' endless stories for months to come until there is a very healthy safe conclusion for these children.

In the video they spoke about getting up and fighting, screaming obcenities at each other at 1 am??? Oh that's real healthy for the 6 other kids stuck in that circus side show. Good heavens, if CPS screws this one up (biting tongue at the moment) :furious:

Oh for good lord's sake!!!!!!! HLN Prime News just showed a fight video taped between the Octomom and her mother. Ugggg, so we're just going to stay focused on the freak show this family is and the unstable ongoings instead of talking about the safety & concern of those poor babies. Thank goodness the doctors can 'make up' endless stories for months to come until there is a very healthy safe conclusion for these children.

In the video they spoke about getting up and fighting, screaming obcenities at each other at 1 am??? Oh that's real healthy for the 6 other kids stuck in that circus side show. Good heavens, if CPS screws this one up (biting tongue at the moment) :furious:

Who taped the fight? Do you know (or was it mentioned?) I didn't see it. It's getting unhealthier by the minute. I've been trying to soften up my stance, and I really did think the possible donor dad was sincere. I hope genetically he's linked to all the children- it doesn't sound like they have a fighting chance in the environment they're in (some of them) now.:(

Who taped the fight? Do you know (or was it mentioned?) I didn't see it. It's getting unhealthier by the minute. I've been trying to soften up my stance, and I really did think the possible donor dad was sincere. I hope genetically he's linked to all the children- it doesn't sound like they have a fighting chance in the environment they're in (some of them) now.:(

Oh sorry, I should have elaborated on that. It was some british tabloid that paid the Octo Grandma a LOT of money to 'discuss' things with her daughter. I didn't catch which British tabloid, tv show or anything though, sorry.

Oh sorry, I should have elaborated on that. It was some british tabloid that paid the Octo Grandma a LOT of money to 'discuss' things with her daughter. I didn't catch which British tabloid, tv show or anything though, sorry.

Do Octo Gram or Octo Mom realize that they are playing with fire with these media antics? This is just one more thing that supports the thought that "it's all about the money".

Is the deal with Angels in Waiting still on the table? (Does the Octo family realize what all this bad press could do? Money is great for now but they are ruining any saving grace they could have by doing these ridiculous interviews. A couple of million isn't going to last these people long...) JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela