Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've seen the home tour video I can say that is the most inappropriate house she could ever pick. Those stairs. I don't care how they fix them, they are still steep and the last place for youngsters under the age of 4 or 5. Eeek!
The bedrooms are tiny. She speaks of a king size bed in the master bedroom. How many children does she expect to sleep in there in one bed?
I can't even think about that yard without have an anxiety attack!
The small family room off the kitchen, which she believes is so convientent, is going to be wall-to-wall cribs, even if she doubles up the babies. Where will she find room for dressers, at least two changing tables, a rocker and who knows what else for that poor excuse of a nursery.
For those of you who have expressed that she wanted this particular house because of the name of the street - I absolutely believe that's true and not a joke.
That house is not adequate. But, then again neither is her common sense or parenting skills.
I think I'm going to barf!

I see nothing about that house that would lead me to think it was an acceptable home for 14 kids. And what in the world does she mean that she wants to get rid of the grass in the backyard somehow?
she probably doesn't want to have to hire someone to mow it,IMO.in that case,it should be easy to find some grass/weed killer she can put on it.then it will all be mud and dirt,very nice after it rains and the kids have been outside :).I suppose she could do astroturf though,it's not like she doesn't have the money.

Very small living room and they took over the family room for the babies' room. So where are the 6 kids going to play?
she pointed out a garage or something in one of the vidoes she said she was going to renovate into a playroom.but who knows.

I,too,think she chose it because of the name of the st.

~ snipped ~

YES Nadya part of THEIR JOB was to report back about the safety, health & well being of your children. You want to call concern 'spying' then yes, they were 'spying' on you. :rolleyes: DON'T YOU GET IT PSYCHO MAMMA??? Everyone CARES about your babies, their health & well being. IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU!!!

PattyCake, tell us how you really feel.

I just heard the news that she fired Angels in Waiting. :scream:

I wish they could remove those children and place them for adoption to loving families. What a nightmare for those babies.

Laney

PattyCake, tell us how you really feel.

I just heard the news that she fired Angels in Waiting. :scream:

I wish they could remove those children and place them for adoption to loving families. What a nightmare for those babies.

Laney

WTF! She fired the only help she has? Please tell me that she didn't!

Hi Lovejac,

She thinks they were spying on her and reporting her to child welfare.

Read it and weep ... http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20090324/Octuplets/

Laney

Unbelievable. If she is doing nothing wrong, why should it matter? She's seems a little paranoid, I wonder is she's been checked for PPD or anything else. With the overload of hormones from carrying 8 babies I can't see how she wouldn't have some kind of chemcal imbalance. I only carried 2 at one time and I had PPD, which my doctor said was more likely in multiple birth.

Has her mother come back to help?

Unbelievable. If she is doing nothing wrong, why should it matter? She's seems a little paranoid, I wonder is she's been checked for PPD or anything else. With the overload of hormones from carrying 8 babies I can't see how she wouldn't have some kind of chemcal imbalance. I only carried 2 at one time and I had PPD, which my doctor said was more likely in multiple birth.

I don't know, but she probably is still helping out. I'm sure she is exhausted by now, as she was the one really raising those 6 children.

Dr Phil is scrambling to have another meeting with all parties and having it on his show on Tuesday (today).

Good luck Dr Phil

The name of the street is Madonna Lane

ShowbizTonight HLN showed a clip from a video where she was very disrespectful to her mother and slammed the sliding door on her mother after her mother said she wasn't coming back.

The name of the street is Madonna Lane

ShowbizTonight HLN showed a clip from a video where she was very disrespectful to her mother and slammed the sliding door on her mother after her mother said she wasn't coming back.

Thanks Rhythmic.

Wow... I wonder if she picked that house on that street or if her Dad did...

Her mother came to help, but Nadya got into an argument with her. As her mom was leaving, her mom said, "I will never come back, lady". Even her mom cannot help any longer.

Chaos!!

Here is the video from radaronline.com ~ http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/video-expert-explains-octo-momocto-granny-rift

Dr PHil showed a segment on his show with the babies when he went to visit them with Nadya. Some of the babies had their hands splayed out. It may have looked cute, but the head of Angels in Waiting says that it is a sign of stress.

These babies were already stressed (as preemies are) before they even came home.

These babies need to be removed right now!

Laney

Where is her rude daddy now? The last interview I saw of him on Nightline he came across arrogant and cocky, not to mention talking in a threatening manner. One thing he said is NO ONE WILL TAKE MY GRANDCHILDREN AWAY! And he said that she WILL get her psych degree! Where you at gpa? You raised this trainwreck and I blame both grandparents. While the grandma obviously loves the first six very much and she is probably the "mother figure" to them, she is to blame for not getting help or putting a stop to Nadya's crap and just going along with it.
:truce:

Laini she is a grown woman in her 30's, how is any of this her parents fault? For goodness sake parents of adults have no say in what they do or don't do. GMa needs to stop saying bad things in front of the kids, but that woman deserves a medal for caring for those 6 kids.

Her mother went to her fertility doc and begged him not to give her any more babies. Nadya went behind her parents backs, lied for months about being pregnant. What should GMa have done, left town and let those 6 kids fend for themselves or leave them alone with Monster mom. She did the best she could. And a heck of a lot more than some Gma's would have done.

Where is the big house gpa claimed they had that nobody would find?
Silly, no one can find it!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Just remember, just because she's paranoid doesn't mean AiW aren't filing reports.

Laini she is a grown woman in her 30's, how is any of this her parents fault? For goodness sake parents of adults have no say in what they do or don't do. GMa needs to stop saying bad things in front of the kids, but that woman deserves a medal for caring for those 6 kids.

Her mother went to her fertility doc and begged him not to give her any more babies. Nadya went behind her parents backs, lied for months about being pregnant. What should GMa have done, left town and let those 6 kids fend for themselves or leave them alone with Monster mom. She did the best she could. And a heck of a lot more than some Gma's would have done.

Just remember, just because she's paranoid doesn't mean AiW aren't filing reports.

I believe it's her parents fault in the sense that they completely enabled her by taking her in with her 6 kids, ruining their marriage (parents stated the stress of these kids did ruin the marriage) and so forth.

IF they never gave her a roof over her head and forced her to financially take care of herself very early on, there's no way Nadya would have ever been able to have 6 kids let alone 8 more.

Enabling, parents have some responsibility in this definitely. It would be a different story if the parents were never supporting her, never giving her monies, never raising her kids for her.:twocents:

And what can Dr Phil possibly do now? After only 1 week, Nadya is the one to blame completely here. He's dealing with a con artist / sociopath so how can he possibly think ANY arrangement will work with this woman? It's all about the money to her and nothing more. NONE of those videos endear me to her as a mother or a woman. She's vile & heartless. It's a lost cause Dr Phil, give it a rest & let the powers that be take those kids!

Why won't somebody do something before it's too late? I am so worried about the babies, and the older children, as well. Nadya is distancing herself from any support system whatsoever. She simply cannot handle that many kids. Something terrible is going to happen, I just know it, if they don't take the children from the home.

I'm remembering Baby Mr. E when she was that tiny. All she did was poop, sleep, and eat. It was wonderfully exhausting. But I had my husband to help and, for the first three months, either my parents or my in-laws. And we were still like the walking dead for lack of sleep! Nadya has no one...even her older kids are really too young to help.

I hate to be a Cassandra, but it just reeks of doom. Please someone tell me the state of California won't put up with more of this nonsense.

True, they asked him not to do it. But that last interview I saw of dad really spoke volumes to me. They are playing right along with her, enabling, dysfunctional. Gma says "I'm not coming back, lady!". She'll be back. Yeah, she loves the babies. But they need to help her by not helping her! Yes, she's an adult. But they did create the problem. THe whole family is dysfunction! JMO. They are not as innocent as some think IMO.

There is so much wrong with this situation, it's hard tp say what the worse thing is, but something that stands out to me and speaks volumes is that with all the cameras running and all the pictures out there now, never have I seen 1 single time a "Mothers Love" shining through. A quick hug for a camera and then a brush off Yes! but never a true moment of this woman really focusing on even 1 of her children and feeling love and caring welling up inside. If I had just 1 baby, my heart would be bursting with what I felt for such a miracle. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Imo she's a hoarder and she doesn't see these children as true humans with all their needs, just ones to add to her collection and as a bonus they provide financial help. I hope they will be able to be rescued before something terrible happens!! Her Dr needs some serious charges brought against him!!

VB

I just can't believe how insane this whole story is. I saw her on that bed, acting like... and I thought, omg, we're all doomed. This is the story that proves this country has gone flat-out smack-dab over the edge with celebrity-ism - whatever this all is.

Those poor little babies, and all those children. :(

Why won't somebody do something before it's too late? I am so worried about the babies, and the older children, as well. Nadya is distancing herself from any support system whatsoever. She simply cannot handle that many kids. Something terrible is going to happen, I just know it, if they don't take the children from the home.

I'm remembering Baby Mr. E when she was that tiny. All she did was poop, sleep, and eat. It was wonderfully exhausting. But I had my husband to help and, for the first three months, either my parents or my in-laws. And we were still like the walking dead for lack of sleep! Nadya has no one...even her older kids are really too young to help.

I hate to be a Cassandra, but it just reeks of doom. Please someone tell me the state of California won't put up with more of this nonsense.

I agree. This silliness has gone on long enough. I think her firing the nursing staff is the last straw for me. Enough already.

This Nadya reminds me of those cult members that you see interviewed on television occasionally... just that weird, glazed over almost crazed look. She just doesn't get it, I think.

Game over... I predict that yes, the state is gonna have to intervene... like yesterday.

:banghead:

Yesterday was it for me, though it had been building. I had been perfectly willing to give her a chance to prove that she could work with Angels In Waiting and the rest. Now, this is a full-blown crisis no matter how her camp spins in. And just exactly who is still in her camp except people making money off of her?

Her mother came to help, but Nadya got into an argument with her. As her mom was leaving, her mom said, "I will never come back, lady". Even her mom cannot help any longer.

Chaos!!

Here is the video from radaronline.com ~ http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/video-expert-explains-octo-momocto-granny-rift

Dr PHil showed a segment on his show with the babies when he went to visit them with Nadya. Some of the babies had their hands splayed out. It may have looked cute, but the head of Angels in Waiting says that it is a sign of stress.

These babies were already stressed (as preemies are) before they even came home.

These babies need to be removed right now!

Laney

Splayed fingers a sign of stress! Wow, Laney I didn't know that. But, I don't remember being a baby so how would I know.
That is a very frightening point. Imagine, they are what, a couple months old now, and already their lives are stressful. What's it going to be like when they reach a year? Does anyone know, our nurses here, can stress surpress their development?
What has this woman done? She should be in jail for child abuse.
Those of you who have pointed out her lack of interest in the infants outside of a photo opt, are giving me a chill up my spine. It's obvious she is way beyond having any coping skills in order to care for her children. Do the math, there are not enough hours in the day for her to personally care for 14 children, the majority of who are infants.
I too believe the authorities should step in and do something for the sake of the childen's welfare and safety. However, the thought of them being taken from their home and sent to foster care, is a very sad thought especially for the older ones. A family broken apart because of a mother's greed and lack of sense is truly a tragedy.
Someone has to stop this crime.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members