Would your opinion of KC change if she came clean?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My opinion of this girl is so low that it doesn't even count. I don't even like to say the name out loud anymore. My opinion for the rest of the family hasn't changed either. They could all present "the truth" and at this point I could do nothing but turn a blind eye, as that, IMHO is what they have done to their precious Caylee in order to save that wretched girl living in their house. I have lost all sympathy, compassion, understanding, empathy and everything else that would assist in changing my opinion. Misplaced. Gone.

Okay well this is the perfect time for me to respond to this question since I'm a 23 year old single mom of toddlers and actually got to go out to a bar last night. My mom was willing to watch them but it was the usual catch...they had to be asleep. I got all ready at 8:00 and laid them down to sleep, my 2 year old was out in 30 mins but the 3 year old would not sleep. I tried soo hard to put him to sleep and yet didn't make it out of the house till 12 AM. I'll be honest, I hated having kids last night probably more than ever before, but guess what? I still woke up this morning with living breathing children in my bed. No matter what explanation Casey gave, I could never feel any sort of compassion for her. Living in a country where there is always a Planned Parenthood accesible, there is no excuse to consider your child a burden. God blesses us with the option to have them, but we have the final choice in whether or not we choose to carry and keep them. Caylee didn't choose Casey, Casey chose to have Caylee and no matter what the circumstances are, she failed Caylee. If Caylee is dead, I don't think she's even worthy of a jail cell and I'd be willing to stick the needle in Casey's arm myself.

Nicely stated. I hope you had fun last night! Your kids are lucky to have you.

I had to think about this a minute. No, it would not change my opinion of Casey. Because, my opinion seems to go against the flow here. I think something went WHAP in her brain somewhere. I think that she is so far out there that she just can't look at what has happened, and I don't think she can help it. I think she is completely psychopathic, but I do not think she is a spiteful . I don't think she is evil. I think she is so off level that she can't help herself.

I mean, come on! Who would do this on purpose? I think the clearest picture I saw of Casey was the first news report, when she was in court for the first time (the first time that I saw her, anyway). You could literally SEE her mopping up her tears and getting herself together. She was disappearing within herself.

I know that you all hate her. I certainly, certainly hate what she has done. But to me, she elicits pity. I feel very sorry for her. I don't think she can bear whatever it was that happened - and I do feel that she did it herself.

There. Flame away. No. I know Caylee didn't get humankindness. I know she didn't get pity. I know that she is dead at the hand of her mother. But I don't think her mother can help what is happening now and I don't think that stoning her at the gates of the city (as it were) would do anything for me besides leave a knot of hatred in my belly, and I am not put together that way.

I had to think about this a minute. No, it would not change my opinion of Casey. Because, my opinion seems to go against the flow here. I think something went WHAP in her brain somewhere. I think that she is so far out there that she just can't look at what has happened, and I don't think she can help it. I think she is completely psychopathic, but I do not think she is a spiteful . I don't think she is evil. I think she is so off level that she can't help herself.

I mean, come on! Who would do this on purpose? I think the clearest picture I saw of Casey was the first news report, when she was in court for the first time (the first time that I saw her, anyway). You could literally SEE her mopping up her tears and getting herself together. She was disappearing within herself.

I know that you all hate her. I certainly, certainly hate what she has done. But to me, she elicits pity. I feel very sorry for her. I don't think she can bear whatever it was that happened - and I do feel that she did it herself.

There. Flame away. No. I know Caylee didn't get humankindness. I know she didn't get pity. I know that she is dead at the hand of her mother. But I don't think her mother can help what is happening now and I don't think that stoning her at the gates of the city (as it were) would do anything for me besides leave a knot of hatred in my belly, and I am not put together that way.

No Flame here. I have been trying to deal with my anger/sadness towards KC. I envy you for having found a way.

No, too much damage has been done. I think she will hold to her story just like Scott Peterson is doing. They won't confess and I think the only time they will is if they "find God" then maybe they will..

I am glad there are people like you still left in this world. Sometimes I am one of them. Just not this go round. :blowkiss:

I understand what you are saying in your post. The bolded part is what I don't understand.. :crazy: I think Casey did this on purpose. At first I thought it was an accident and she panicked, but after reading and listening to the stories, I think she planned this. Also, look at how she is lying and stealing. What kind of a person would do that? She doesn't care who she hurts and she is hurting a lot of people just to save her own butt..

Look at her actions after the fact. She was out partying with her friends while Caylee is dead and gone. She got angry that her family was trying to get a hold of her because she didn't want to deal with them. She wanted to PARTY and be single and free. She knew what she did. IMO :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

No, but it would be nice if she would put this to an end. Especially after seeing ZG on Nancy Grace last night. That poor woman was just living her life, cleaning for a living, 6 kids...and now this crap which KC caused.

I do wish that Cindy and George, Cindy especially, would pull her head out of her rear and come clean. I'm sure KC will still continue with the ZG story.

DO CINDY AND CASEY NOT REALIZE HOW FREAKING STUPID THEY ARE?? I mean point blank.........you've been caught in lie after lie and still continue the lie???? What kind of mind could even do that??

I'm not sure they even THINK about what they say. It just comes out fo their mouths.

Like, when LE confronted CA about her inconsistencies. She just stonewalled, like KC does.

"Red! No, I've never said "red, I've said, "green" from the beginning.

"Yellow! Both KC and I have ALWAYS believed it was yellow."

I don't post much at all, but wanted to say this. Regardless of all that has happened up to now, the main shocker for me is that she waited the 31 days, and even then it was CA who reported Caylee missing. I lost sight of my 4 year old for two minutes the other day (she ran around the side of the house) and I nearly freaked!! I don't think anything could change my opinion of KC.

What a question?!!

While I wouldn't be a fan of Casey's, if she came clean and led LE to Caylee's body, I would feel a slight bit better about her. Do I think that's going to happen? No. I think the only way that Casey will tell where Caylee is when she is backed into a corner and the truth benefits her. I'm thinking in terms of taking the dp off the table. That may make her talk.

Only if hell freezes over, that's the only time I would change my opinion of her.

I am glad there are people like you still left in this world. Sometimes I am one of them. Just not this go round. :blowkiss:

There are things that bother me. Some of the dates she was looking stuff up on the internet bother me a lot. Premeditation would make it hard for me to forgive her in my own heart.

So when the smoke clears, I may be hollering the loudest of all.

I believe I would certainly try to change my opinion of her. I guess I have to say that if she comes across as truly repentant and I see that in her demeanor, I would more likely feel sorry for her. I'm just a softie for people that I feel sorry for.

I doubt seriously that this will ever come to be because she seems to me to be truly hardened and cold and absolutely without a soul.

Not a chance.
IF she came clean, it would only be self-serving.

I believe I would certainly try to change my opinion of her. I guess I have to say that if she comes across as truly repentant and I see that in her demeanor, I would more likely feel sorry for her. I'm just a softie for people that I feel sorry for.

I doubt seriously that this will ever come to be because she seems to me to be truly hardened and cold and absolutely without a soul.

I agree with your post. :blowkiss: She would have to really really be sorry for her actions

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pklav69
Back