Would your opinion of KC change if she came clean?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a question?!!

While I wouldn't be a fan of Casey's, if she came clean and led LE to Caylee's body, I would feel a slight bit better about her. Do I think that's going to happen? No. I think the only way that Casey will tell where Caylee is when she is backed into a corner and the truth benefits her. I'm thinking in terms of taking the dp off the table. That may make her talk.

The reason I asked the question is to see if there was anything that could take away some of the anger I have for KC. Sadly, I don't think it would change my opinion either. We had a young lady visiting here in Knoxville that was killed in her hotel room. Her body showed up a couple of days ago in the lake that I live on. Why does this keep happening?

considering in my opinion the only way casey will come thru with the truth would be if she got something out of it. such as life in prison as oppose to death penalty...no my opinion wouldn't change on her.

considering we don't know all the details LE has i couldn't at this time say she's guilty without a doubt but with what we do have, it sure doesn't look like things are in her favor.

considering in my opinion the only way casey will come thru with the truth would be if she got something out of it. such as life in prison as oppose to death penalty...no my opinion wouldn't change on her.

considering we don't know all the details LE has i couldn't at this time say she's guilty without a doubt but with what we do have, it sure doesn't look like things are in her favor.

My thoughts exactly! It would never be an act of altruism or caring so no, I would never change my opinion.

If the invisible nanny came back to earth and returned Caylee safe and sound, then possibly...otherwise nope, not a chance!

Well, since my opinion of her can't get much worse, I have to say yes it would....but only slightly. Plus, since I doubt she will open her mouth then I feel pretty confident that it won't change.

My opinion would not change. I would still see Casey as what I believe to be a cold hearted child killer. Coming clean would make me think that there's something in it for her.

I'm just curious. If KC told us where Caylee is and what happend right now, would it change your opinion of her?

Yes, but not very much. I think it would make me feel like she was at least a little bit human and had somewhat of a conscious... but it wouldn't change the fact that she loves herself so much she just can't do the right thing for the baby she gave birth to and supposedly loved for 3 years. :sick:

If KC came clean now? After all this? Nope - it would not change my feelings about her and her actions one bit. However, LE would know what to charge her with.

A lot of people said that she would only give up the information if it served her somehow. I'm wondering, would you be willing to give her a lesser sentence just so Caylee would be found?

Don't anyone yell at me, but if she told the truth at this point and the truth was it was an accident and that could be proven without a doubt, I would MAYBE change my opinion, I have felt all along that she is living in her own fantasy world, that she just can't admit what happened because if she admits it she has to deal with the pain, the consequences etc....I am probably nuts....ha

You're no more nuttier than the rest of us. I admire your stance. I too would think differently about Casey if she would step forward and tell the truth and put an end to this fantasy. I would not forgive her, but I would feel relief for all those involved directly or indirectly with Casey's behavior. And hopeful she could be treated for her mental illness.

IMO, it doesn't really matter what I think of her.

What matters is that she tell the truth, so Caylee can be brought home, dead or alive.

I think JG's message to her on "The Today Show" this morning really got to the heart of what needs to happen.

No, because she waited 31 days before anyone finding out Caylee was even gone.

I honestly believe that the only way she will EVER tell is if it will give her LWOP instead of the Death Penalty. And maybe not even then.

A lot of people said that she would only give up the information if it served her somehow. I'm wondering, would you be willing to give her a lesser sentence just so Caylee would be found?

Yes, I would be willing to go for LWOP rather than the DP.

NO! I'm a spiteful *advertiser censored*, I guess. :eek:

Okay well this is the perfect time for me to respond to this question since I'm a 23 year old single mom of toddlers and actually got to go out to a bar last night. My mom was willing to watch them but it was the usual catch...they had to be asleep. I got all ready at 8:00 and laid them down to sleep, my 2 year old was out in 30 mins but the 3 year old would not sleep. I tried soo hard to put him to sleep and yet didn't make it out of the house till 12 AM. I'll be honest, I hated having kids last night probably more than ever before, but guess what? I still woke up this morning with living breathing children in my bed. No matter what explanation Casey gave, I could never feel any sort of compassion for her. Living in a country where there is always a Planned Parenthood accesible, there is no excuse to consider your child a burden. God blesses us with the option to have them, but we have the final choice in whether or not we choose to carry and keep them. Caylee didn't choose Casey, Casey chose to have Caylee and no matter what the circumstances are, she failed Caylee. If Caylee is dead, I don't think she's even worthy of a jail cell and I'd be willing to stick the needle in Casey's arm myself.

Thanks for sharing this. Who hasn't at one time or another long for the pre-kid days. I never liked any part of being a parent. But I dearly loved my kids.

I had to think about this a minute. No, it would not change my opinion of Casey. Because, my opinion seems to go against the flow here. I think something went WHAP in her brain somewhere. I think that she is so far out there that she just can't look at what has happened, and I don't think she can help it. I think she is completely psychopathic, but I do not think she is a spiteful . I don't think she is evil. I think she is so off level that she can't help herself.

I mean, come on! Who would do this on purpose? I think the clearest picture I saw of Casey was the first news report, when she was in court for the first time (the first time that I saw her, anyway). You could literally SEE her mopping up her tears and getting herself together. She was disappearing within herself.

I know that you all hate her. I certainly, certainly hate what she has done. But to me, she elicits pity. I feel very sorry for her. I don't think she can bear whatever it was that happened - and I do feel that she did it herself.

There. Flame away. No. I know Caylee didn't get humankindness. I know she didn't get pity. I know that she is dead at the hand of her mother. But I don't think her mother can help what is happening now and I don't think that stoning her at the gates of the city (as it were) would do anything for me besides leave a knot of hatred in my belly, and I am not put together that way.

No flames on you. I'm just glad people like you exsist in this cruel world.

The reason I asked the question is to see if there was anything that could take away some of the anger I have for KC. Sadly, I don't think it would change my opinion either. We had a young lady visiting here in Knoxville that was killed in her hotel room. Her body showed up a couple of days ago in the lake that I live on. Why does this keep happening?

Simply put, no way Jose. I've been following the case of this young girl, I'm just furious reading what happened. How horrible you live on the lake where her body was found by the fisherman. I keep asking myself everyday why does this keep happening.:furious:

No way! My opinion of Casey would not change.

She seems so evil, cold-hearted and selfish.

KC's time for making a difference in my opinion of her is... uhm... about 79 days too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back