Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
XZ was NOT "WHISKED AWAY" to Germany, and RZ was NOT her mother. To suggest either is preposterous. Interesting why GS matriculated at JS's alma mater in NY, but then suddenly went to a university out of the county...........

True, weird why a young woman who could afford to go any where in the
World to study would go to Europe. Community College in Texas would have proved she left Coronado at 6:30 am the morning of Max's accident, I suppose?

You may think it is preposterous that X is Rebecc's daughter. I do not. Rebecca even called X her daughter.

JMO

Snipped respectfully and BBM. I agree that Jonah's silence is deafening and believe it speaks volumes. The one thing I do recall that was reported in an article is that Jonah asked some of the funeral attendees whether or not they knew of anyone that would want to murder (or hurt?) Rebecca (I paraphase). That was striking and I don't have the link handy.

According to a report by Radar Online, and KGTV 10News San Diego, both published on Monday, September 12, 2011, Jonah Shacknai told a friend of Rebecca Zahau at the funeral of his former 32-year-old girlfriend near Saint Joseph, MO on Sunday, July 24, 2011, that he didn't think his dead lover would commit suicide.
------
Ms. Jasionowski quoted Mr. Shacknai as asking her, "Do you know anyone that would want to hurt her?"

http://www.examiner.com/article/jonah-shacknai-doubted-rebecca-zahau-committed-suicide

I did not attack their religion. I said that trying to frame innocent people for murder is "UnChristianly". God and Jesus would agree with me, but since I don't have a link (except the Bible) I will just say that is my opinion.

It is the Zahaus that constantly mention they or Rebecca are/were Christians. A Goggle search of MSM news article just brought up 846 hits.

View attachment 82661

I didn't say that X was whisked away to Germany to avoid CPS. I said she "had been whisked away again" to Germany and this was after her deposition. She posted it on a social media page. But since we can't post screen shots of those, we will say it is my opinion.

I think if you will take the time you read my posts more carefully, it will save on so much posting for clarification.

And I do think Rebecca is X's biological Mother. Rebecca called X her daughter. Who says that about their sister??

And X's supposed Mother (who is too old to have given birth to her, IMO) was not called ONCE the entire time X was in Coronado. Not even when she was being sent home early.

And X is the spitting image of Rebecca.

All JMO

Again, you are making unfounded accusations. My mother happened to be in her mid 40's when I was born, so your claim that PZ was too old to give birth to XZ is not true. If you are so "certain", then please post a link.........and also post a link that XZ went to Germany after her deposition. I know the family, and if any such thing had occurred, I would have known about it. Obviously you do not know them..........

Again, you are making unfounded accusations. My mother happened to be in her mid 40's when I was born, so your claim that PZ was too old to give birth to XZ is not true. If you are so "certain", then please post a link.........and also post a link that XZ went to Germany after her deposition. I know the family, and if any such thing had occurred, I would have known about it. Obviously you do not know them..........

Nor would I want to.

I did post a link that shows Rebecca herself claimed that X was her daughter. Perhaps you missed that? it is just up thread.

And right above in the same article, RZ called Max her child. It proves nothing.

She asked us to come get the dog, because she wanted to get to the hospital to see her child,” Greenberg said. “I understand it’s (her boyfriend's) son, but I guess she thought of him as hers."

http://patch.com/california/coronado/local-kennel-owner-saw-spreckels-victim-less-than-24-b7b15d8d9a

Yes, she pretended pretended Max was her child. But her sister???

Sorry, I don't buy it.

JMO

According to a report by Radar Online, and KGTV 10News San Diego, both published on Monday, September 12, 2011, Jonah Shacknai told a friend of Rebecca Zahau at the funeral of his former 32-year-old girlfriend near Saint Joseph, MO on Sunday, July 24, 2011, that he didn't think his dead lover would commit suicide.
------
Ms. Jasionowski quoted Mr. Shacknai as asking her, "Do you know anyone that would want to hurt her?"

http://www.examiner.com/article/jonah-shacknai-doubted-rebecca-zahau-committed-suicide

Not saying Jonah killed Rebecca or had anything to do with it..but if he did that would have been smart for him to say IMO. Throw suspicion elsewhere..Smart like a fox. I would do the same thing.

“She called about 4:40 pm,” he said. “She told me about the accident and said that her daughter was also injured.

Nalepa wanted him to take the dog right away, but that proved impossible. “We were really busy,” Greenberg said. “I asked her if she could bring the dog in, but she said she didn’t have time, that she had to get to the hospital.”

http://patch.com/california/coronado/local-kennel-owner-saw-spreckels-victim-less-than-24-b7b15d8d9a

I've often wondered if the Dog guy didn't just assume X was her daughter and the reason I say that is because doesn't the Zahau's also have a son like within a yr of X ? So if they had a son that age, it's also possible they would have a daughter. Why didn't Rebecca want some time with her little brother as well? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I had figured that out before about the son being almost same age as X.

“She called about 4:40 pm,” he said. “She told me about the accident and said that her daughter was also injured.

Nalepa wanted him to take the dog right away, but that proved impossible. “We were really busy,” Greenberg said. “I asked her if she could bring the dog in, but she said she didn’t have time, that she had to get to the hospital.”

I call 3 young ladies my "daughter" if it is too much trouble to explain to strangers, and especially if I want someone (doctor, lawyer, bank personnel, airline personnel, IRS, etc.) to treat me like I have "mom rights" so I can help them with something lol. One is my daughter, one is my half-sister, one I just informally took over as mine. ;)

I've often wondered if the Dog guy didn't just assume X was her daughter and the reason I say that is because doesn't the Zahau's also have a son like within a yr of X ? So if they had a son that age, it's also possible they would have a daughter. Why didn't Rebecca want some time with her little brother as well? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I had figured that out before about the son being almost same age as X.

I completely agree! I think the guy that boarded the dog was just talking and it was easy for him to confuse who everyone was. I don't think any reasonable person would put too much stock in something said by one innocent comment made by a dog boarder. IMO, that certainly was not a "fact"

The comment was made by Rebecca, not the dog boarder.

There is an article in Newsweek that states GS and ES left early Monday morning. Yet that has never stopped anyone here from speculating that they were there.

There is NO evidence to support that Dina, Nina, and Adam were ever in that courtyard, or in that balcony room, yet there is entire Civil case based on that.

I believe X was Rebecca's daughter, and I also think she may have been very jealous of Max. The Zahaus could clear it up by releasing her birth certificate. why haven't they?

JMo

I call 3 young ladies my "daughter" if it is too much trouble to explain to strangers, and especially if I want someone (doctor, lawyer, bank personnel, airline personnel, IRS, etc.) to treat me like I have "mom rights" so I can help them with something lol. One is my daughter, one is my half-sister, one I just informally took over as mine. ;)

Great point AZlawyer:) Also, maybe Rebecca was in a rush, and Greenberg said they were busy so it's easier (less explanation) to say "my son" and "my daughter" than to say "my boyfriend's son" and "my sister". She may have also thought that Greenberg would sympathize and accommodate her more if he thought both of her children were injured. Who knows right? I have no idea what I would have said or how I would have handled such hectic moments.

I have heard that the boy is Mary's child.

Jmo

I don't believe that you can equate whether or not the public supports the Zahaus based on whether or not they donated. In fact, I fully support the Zahaus search for justice, yet I didn't donate. And, the reason I didn't donate is because I didn't trust the fact that my donation would become public record. At that time, there was quite a bit of ugliness going on with the Patch and the development of LHK. I was not about to put my name out there anywhere.

What isn't my opinion, but first hand experience, is that anyone I've talked to in Coronado believe this case stinks to cover up and corruption.

BBM: Same exact reason I didn't donate, BBL. The ugliness included some very obvious intense stalking and accusations of anti-semitism.

Sympathy is also a good alternate idea. It would garner more sympathy if both your children were hurt no doubt. I have never called my brothers my sons, but I also have never been in such a situation etc. I have called other kids my children just to keep it short and be able to continue my business without delay or stating that two kids are related but not mine and the other two are mine and one is a neighbor..Just too much to state. I just say Yea, they're all mine.

I have heard that the boy is Mary's child.

Jmo

Ok. He is not much different in age maybe 2 yrs? I know he was listed as a surviving son and X as a surviving daughter when Rebecca's father passed away in 2013.

Ok. He is not much different in age maybe 2 yrs? I know he was listed as a surviving son and X as a surviving daughter when Rebecca's father passed away in 2013.

Rebecca's father was 81 when he passed away in 2003. That means he was roughly 67 when X would have been conceived. If Rebecca's mother was anywhere near that age, it would have been impossible for her to be X and J's mother.

JMO

http://www.stjoechannel.com/community/obituaries/robert-khaw-hnin-thang-zahau-81-st-joseph-mo

I have heard this as well, and I absolutely do not care either way.
If Rebecca's parents hypothetically adopted X, if X was hypothetically Rebecca's daughter, wouldn't she be listed as "Surviving Daughter" for Rebecca?

No. If Rebecca's parents adopted her she would legally become their child and not listed under Rebecca's obit as a surviving child. Especially if it were some big family secret to be all quiet about. I don't particularly care either way myself. I would think that who ever did the autopsy on Rebecca would have been able to tell if she has had children previously. Don't know if it was ever noted or not. Again, I am not convinced it was an issue either way. I just know that some people feel it is possible if X was her daughter that there could have been some jealousy between X and Max that could have come into play during the visitation time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro