Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If it is Dina's attempt to use Max's death as her defense, I sure hope that she is prepared for all the "hard" evidence regarding the older Shacknai children were also present at the time of Max's accident...........the airline records and the testimony of the flight attendant working first class on that 1:46 pm flight to Atlanta will all be admitted as evidence.

Any funny that the Zahaus didn't list this mysterious flight attendant as part of their evidence.

They only listed the SDSO report of the incident, Mr. Haager, and Dr. Wecht (one that proved it was suicide, one that was discredited by law enforcement, and one who can't even say Rebecca was murdered...some evidence.)

How do you explain that?

^ An MSM article is hard evidence. The word of an insider is not. Look up "hearsay". :crosseyed:

No one is trying to out InParadise.

I did not know ask her who she was, just how she knew the only witness in the case - a man that she has stated in these threads that she KNOWS.

That in no way would be construed by a Mod as "sleuthing" someone.

Because the woman she thinks is legally responsible took the coward's way out - nude, vengeful, suicide - instead of answering questions about what truly happened.

You can't question someone who is in the grave in a hot, pink casket.

BBM-

Really? Completely irrelevant to any part of the discussion. Nothing of value to the thread conversation, just pure spite. JMO.

^ Not spite, Lash, simply a FACT.

But I'm curious why you don't call out anyone for their endless pure spite and evilness concerning Dina Shacknai, the mother who lost her precious child due to the negligence of Rebecca Zahau?

Some of the most outrageous and cruel things have been said about this victim in these threads, yet you have been silent about all of those statements, IIRC.

Interesting thing about the "hot pink casket" nasty comment-- Rebecca didn't pick out her casket-- her family did. And with all of the bashing and hateful comments about a dead woman, there is clearly no method of funeral arrangements that the Zahau family could have chosen that would not be met with disdain and seething hatred for Rebecca and her family from Dina's very few supporters. So, I interpret this kind of comment as a continuing attack on Rebecca's family survivors, who ARE VICTIMS, and it's quite disturbing to me. Indicative of a very hateful, mentally and emotionally disturbed mindset, IMO.

Usually, when the target of a vendetta is dead, the vendetta subsides overtime. In Rebecca's case, the hate and vendetta of Dina's supporters has only seemed to increase over time, and shift focus to Rebecca's family and extended family. That's incredibly worrisome, IMO.

Especially since Dina appears to be completely fine with letting her very few supporters speak and act this way on her behalf, without denouncing the behavior in any way-- not even with a statement thru her attorneys. It just makes her appear more and more guilty, IMO.

Because the woman she thinks is legally responsible took the coward's way out - nude, vengeful, suicide - instead of answering questions about what truly happened.

Holy crap. hot, pink casket. Wondering what kind of mindset one possess's to debase a grieving family's choice of casket color/design for their beloved daughter.

oh. wait. i. know.

A spiteful, hateful and twisted one. Perhaps, even evil.

or what kind of person would make fun of someone else's choices of colorful clothing, eyeshadow and the like. I find differences in taste rather charming and I'm glad to see that no one has stooped to the level of criticizing Dina's skin condition or her wigs, as that would be senseless mean spiritedness.

Newsweek-

According to reports pieced together from several sources, between 6 and 7 a.m. on Monday, July 11, the twice-divorced Shacknai and his 6-year-old son, Max, drove his other children—Ethan, 13, and Gabby, 14—to the San Diego airport for a flight to Phoenix, where they were meeting their mother. Gabby and Ethan hugged and kissed their little Maxie goodbye. It would be for the last time.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-really-happened-coronado-mansion-67411
-VS-
USAToday-

Bremner said Zahau was not alone in the mansion when Max had his accident. She said that two of the child's teenage siblings were present and that Zahau was in the shower at the time of the accident. Max's mother and Jonah Shacknai were divorced, and Zahau had recently divorced as well.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...death-ruled-suicide-family-objects/50233234/1
BBM - Which is fact and which is fiction? TBH, I don't know.

If you believe Newsweek is fact, wouldn't you have to take this part as fact, too? Again, I don't know.

Newsweek-

The 911 call was logged in at 10:10 a.m. At 10:12, Coronado EMT arrived at the mansion. They found Max on the floor with no respiration and Rebecca, an experienced eye-surgery technician, giving CPR. Ocean was on the landing, halfway up the massive stairway. The fire department arrived at 10:30. It took 25 minutes to get a pulse. Too long

or what kind of person would make fun of someone else's choices of colorful clothing, eyeshadow and the like. I find differences in taste rather charming and I'm glad to see that no one has stooped to the level of criticizing Dina's skin condition or her wigs, as that would be senseless mean spiritedness.

I can agree, criticizing either Rebecca's tattooed eyeliner or Dina's skin condition is unnecessary and again adds nothing of value. Where we may differ (?) and I personally find even more repulsive is attacking a deceased woman who cannot defend herself.

Snipped.

As far as I'm aware, you can't question someone who is in the grave in ANY color casket, KWIM? So that makes it especially nasty and snarky, IMO.

Let's remember, Rebecca is not on trial here, nor is the choice of casket her family made to bury her in. Rebecca is not the defendant in this civil wrongful death lawsuit. Dina, Nina, and Adam are the defendants named in the wrongful death of Rebecca.

Judge Bacall, IMO, will not allow any of the defendants to hijack this case, and make it about Dina's theories of how Max died. That's not a defense, although it might continue to be very revealing about Dina's altered mindset.

Seems we keep sliding right back to the "she had it coming" plan of defense, right?

Interesting thing about the "hot pink casket" nasty comment-- Rebecca didn't pick out her casket-- her family did. And with all of the bashing and hateful comments about a dead woman, there is clearly no method of funeral arrangements that the Zahau family could have chosen that would not be met with disdain and seething hatred for Rebecca and her family from Dina's very few supporters. So, I interpret this kind of comment as a continuing attack on Rebecca's family survivors, who ARE VICTIMS, and it's quite disturbing to me. Indicative of a very hateful, mentally and emotionally disturbed mindset, IMO.

Usually, when the target of a vendetta is dead, the vendetta subsides overtime. In Rebecca's case, the hate and vendetta of Dina's supporters has only seemed to increase over time, and shift focus to Rebecca's family and extended family. That's incredibly worrisome, IMO.

Especially since Dina appears to be completely fine with letting her very few supporters speak and act this way on her behalf, without denouncing the behavior in any way-- not even with a statement thru her attorneys. It just makes her appear more and more guilty, IMO.

1. Mentioning the color of Rebecca's casket is not an "attack" on anyone.

2. No none has "disdain and seething hatred" for Rebecca.

3. Rebecca's family are only "victims" of Rebecca herself and her cowardly suicide.

4. There is no "very hateful, mentally and emotionally disturbed mindset", unless you are talking about Mary Zahau and her refusal to accept the truth that her sister committed suicide, and instead blames the death it on innocent people to make $.

5. There is no "vendetta" against Rebecca and her extended family, just a vendetta against those that try to railroad innocent people on murder charges in a case that was ruled a suicide.

6. Dina Shacknai has no "control" over her supporters, just as Mary Zahau has never condemed the nastiness and out and out lies that the Zahau supporters have spread all over the internet in the name of justice - for a woman who killed herself naked instead of facing questins about Max's accident.

Holy crap. hot, pink casket. Wondering what kind of mindset one possess's to debase a grieving family's choice of casket color/design for their beloved daughter.

oh. wait. i. know.

A spiteful, hateful and twisted one. Perhaps, even evil.

How is mentioning the color of Rebecca's casket "debasing a grieving family's cholce"?

Absurd.

Hot pink actually happens to be one of my favorite colors. Amazing just how wrong so many Zahau supporters are about, well, pretty much everything.

What is "spiteful, hateful, twisted", and most definitely evil are the thousands of lies and digusting things that have been said about the TRUE victims in this case - the Shacknais and Romanos.

I was not making fun of anyone for anything.

However, you must have missed all the thousands of posts that bash EVERYTHING about Dina, a mother who lost her precious 6-year old only child because of Rebecca

And, BTW, they have ridiculed both her hair and skin condition, along with anything and everything else they can.

-VS-

BBM - Which is fact and which is fiction? TBH, I don't know.

If you believe Newsweek is fact, wouldn't you have to take this part as fact, too? Again, I don't know.

Funny that Bremner quit saying that after Jonah threatened to sue her for slander and libel, didn't she? She shut up REAL FAST.

FACT: Rebecca and XZ told LE that they were the only ones there at the time of Max's accident. It is in the reports.

because of Rebecca?

I was aot making fun of anyone for anything. However, you must have missed all the thousands of posts that bash EVERYtHING about Dina, a mother who lost her precious 6-year old only child because of Rebecca Zahau/

How is mentioning the color of Rebecca's casket "debasing a grieving family's cholce"?

Absurd.

Hot pink actually happens to be one of my favorite colors. Amazing just how wrong so may Zahau supporters are about, well, pretty much everything.

What is "spiteful, hateful, twisted", and most definitely evil are the thousands of lies and digusting things that have been said about the TRUE victims in this case - the Shacknais and Romanos.

Please. The tenor and tone of your post...hot pink casket...and every other post you have here, you always insert some debasing, ridiculing statement. Just can't help yourself.

Speaks volumes about the poster, more so than the victim and her family.

S H A M E

Snipped.

As far as I'm aware, you can't question someone who is in the grave in ANY color casket, KWIM? So that makes it especially nasty and snarky, IMO.

Let's remember, Rebecca is not on trial here, nor is the choice of casket her family made to bury her in. Rebecca is not the defendant in this civil wrongful death lawsuit. Dina, Nina, and Adam are the defendants named in the wrongful death of Rebecca.

Judge Bacall, IMO, will not allow any of the defendants to hijack this case, and make it about Dina's theories of how Max died. That's not a defense, although it might continue to be very revealing about Dina's altered mindset.

Seems we keep sliding right back to the "she had it coming" plan of defense, right?

I'm truly sorry that you find the color hot pink so horrendous and distasteful that you find the mere mention of the color to be "espeicially nasty and snarky." I happen to LOVE the color.

The only one that thought "she had it coming" was Rebecca, who tied those ropes and knots around her wrists and ankles, tied a noose around her neck, and took a flying leap off of the balcony NUDE - a sign of feeling EXTREME GUILT.

because of Rebecca?

No matter if you believe it was an accident or something more sinister, Rebecca Zahau was the adult in charge of the children that morning. Max got his fatal injuries while under her care.

image.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back