Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.....bizarre, just like everything else happening in this case.

WOW.

Also, just want to add....seems someone (maybe more) is absolutely following this thread.

Hmmm.....bizarre, just like everything else happening in this case.

WOW.

Also, just want to add....seems someone (maybe more) is absolutely following this thread.

Yes, indeed, the modus operandi of this case remains as fishy as ever. From the day of Max's accident until today IMO it has all been about pulling strings instead of a real investigation and the truth. And the disappearance of this book being published is just more evidence. I still see JS as actively being one of the string pullers. Money and influence continues to talk.

Funny, how people keep calling victim Dina Shacknai a murderer, when even the Zahaus do not accuse her of murder in their lawsuit. They accuse Adam.

Seems their followers do not even believe the crazy, three-stooges story they have concocted.

Interestingly, the book 'mystery death at spreckels mansion' by crime writer gary c. king, which was to be out about 5 days ago, has mysteriously disappeared from Amazon with no explanation. It is not even on his website as one of his books! any ideas? Who pulled what string?

Damn, I really wanted to read it, though I thought the release date was May - no?

Funny, how people keep calling victim Dina Shacknai a murderer, when even the Zahaus do not accuse her of murder in their lawsuit. They accuse Adam.

Seems their followers do not even believe the crazy, three-stooges story they have concocted.

The three of them are being accused of murder through complicity and who strangled Rebecca specifically doesn't matter - so don't kid yourself that Dina is not being accused of murder.

Wiki: Two or more persons may act as principals in the first or second degree or as accessories. For example, one person may hold a gun on the clerk of a convenience store while a second person takes the money from the cash register during a robbery. Both actors are principals in the first degree since each does an act that constitutes the crime and each acts with the necessary criminal intent (to steal). Even though neither did all the acts that constitute the crime under the theory of joint participation or acting in concert the law treats them as partners in crime who have joined together for the common purpose of committing the crime of robbery and each is held responsible for the acts of the other in the commission of the object offense.

I believe that SDSO will finally wake up and pursue charges once the facts come out.

The three of them are being accused of murder through complicity and who strangled Rebecca specifically doesn't matter - so don't kid yourself that Dina is not being accused of murder.

I believe that SDSO will finally wake up and pursue charges once the facts come out.

(bolding is my emphasis)
I so hope so! Legal question - is testimony given in a WDS usable in a murder investigation and subsequent court case? If so, does anyone know how likely it is for arrests to follow a WDS case?

I'm so outraged that it has to go this route, it's such a travesty.

Wow! Big story in the Coronado Area.

The Hotel Del Coronado, the most historic property on Coronado Island, other than the Spreckels mansion, is being bought by a Chinese insurance company! The Hotel Del was actually built by Asian and Chinese laborers, so maybe this sale brings it full circle. Asian immigrants (just like Rebecca and her family) have always had a reputation for hard work. John D. Spreckels, the sugar tycoon who also owned Jonah's Coronado mansion, lent the money to finish the Hotel Del.

I suppose this sale will upset some locals with deep ties to the island history, to have such an historic property bought by foreigners with "new" money. I wonder why the city or some of the wealthy philanthropists didn't try to prevent the sale of such a historic property to outsiders/ foreigners? I wonder if the Chinese will keep it the same as it is, or try to make a lot of changes?

Is Jonah still trying to sell Spreckels? Maybe the Chinese company will buy that property, too?

http://patch.com/california/coronado/beijing-company-buy-iconic-hotel-del-coronado-1

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...-insurance-group-acquires-hotel-del-coronado/

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/03/14/chinese-company-to-buy-hotel-del-coronado/

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-anbang-things-to-know-20160314-htmlstory.html

I hope they do not ruin it. I stayed there for a week about 1 1/2 years ago, loved it. I went for long walks everyday and passed the Spreckels house not knowing it was "that" house. Can't believe how close it was to the street. Thought there would be more fencing up or something to keep people from trespassing.

All that matters is that Rebecca practiced it. The way she tied her ropes are consistant with that, and Ann Rule alludes to that in her book, and she is the only person who saw all of the investigative files. Why do you think Neil Nalepa is trying to get out of giving a deposition? He knows what kind of bedroom play she was into as well.
Ok. So bouncing of your theory of rope tying...

What matters is, imo, Dina was deep into it, introduced it to and used it to entice JS to divorce himself from his first wife and their two children.

What matters is, imo, Dina's escalating use and abuse of alcohol and drugs and her rage induced tantrums, JS would no longer engage with her. It had become too dangerous.

What matters is, imo, simply sharing the same residence with her, had become so very volatile and explosive, JS felt the need to escape their residence while she was visiting her family up north ...on Christmas Eve no less!!!

What matters is, imo, Dina's obsession with JS and his relationship with Rebecca (btw, a Burmese Princess!) and her compulsion with this rope play drove her off the rails.

What matters is, imo, all of this will matter to a jury.

If this makes it to a jury, what will matter to that jury are the facts, and trashing the defendant will not be allowed.

They will want to know facts such as this one:

"These knots were not as complex as they have been made out to be, which is what we discovered when we attempted to recreate the knots on Rebecca’s wrists."

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/

The Medical Examniner, the person who saw the knots up close, called them "simple slip knots".

If this makes it to a jury, what will matter to that jury are the facts, and trashing the defendant will not be allowed.

No 'trashing' here. Four are known facts, one only of the five needs to be confirmed.

and if there is a jury, trashing of the dead woman and her family wont be allowed either. a good thing for BOTH sides if trashing isn't allowed.

Here are some pics I took of Spreckels mansion, G-street where Dina was staying, boat dock, and Hotel del Coronado when I was there a few months ago.

For some reason I'm unable to attach more than these 5. I'll try again later.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Spreckels mansion

Attachments

• sm 7.jpg
    sm 7.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 104
  • sm 10.jpg
    sm 10.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 103
  • sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 106
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 104
  • sm5.jpg
    sm5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 107
I wonder if JS ever sold the G Ave house. Lord knows that the Ocean Ave house never was sold to anyone but him...or his shell LLC anyway...do we know which one of his entities owned the G Ave house. We do know that DS was not a homeowner in Coronado.

Always MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotel del Coronado.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

We only managed to take one pic of G-street house where Dina stayed because we went back in the evening and it was dark and only had an iphone. Plus we weren't in Coronado really for the murder mystery but were visiting friends.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hotel del coronado.jpg
    hotel del coronado.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 100
  • g street.jpg
    g street.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 102
  • coronado hotel.jpg
    coronado hotel.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 99
  • coronado hotel 2.jpg
    coronado hotel 2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 11755392_1164214896926911_1575331618191901970_n.jpg
    11755392_1164214896926911_1575331618191901970_n.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 16
attachment.php
attachment.php

Boat dock across from Spreckels mansion. Literally Spreckels is right across street from Coronado beach and docks. If Rebecca had wanted to commit suicide, she could have simply dove into the waters and drowned herself or just taken pills... No reason for the extensive personal humiliation, torture, hitting herself on head four times to give herself four head concussions, rope-tying, nudity, etc. In response to LL who claimed Rebecca was into Shibari, that would make it more unlikely she committed suicide because why would she want to throw shibari in Jonah's face when she was already feeling guilty over Max's accidental fall and blaming herself? The only person who would use shibari to throw shade at Jonah would be Dina in her raging jealousy and hatred of Rebecca whom she believed killed her one and only son Max, her sole heir to Jonah's monetary fortune.

attachment.php
attachment.php

More Spreckels mansion.

Attachments

• sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Spreckels.jpg
    Spreckels.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 104
  • yacht 2.jpg
    yacht 2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 11838611_1164214923593575_779792684920600129_o.jpg
    11838611_1164214923593575_779792684920600129_o.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 109
  • sm6.jpg
    sm6.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 102
I wonder if JS ever sold the G Ave house. Lord knows that the Ocean Ave house never was sold to anyone but him...or his shell LLC anyway...do we know which one of his entities owned the G Ave house. We do know that DS was not a homeowner in Coronado.

Always MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The G Ave house is still owned by the JS Revocable Trust........according to the county records. JS stays there every now and then.

and if there is a jury, trashing of the dead woman and her family wont be allowed either. a good thing for BOTH sides if trashing isn't allowed.

IDK Jodi Arias trashed Travis right and left and some how that was allowed. Just saying

Speaking of the Arias case, the Mary certainly reminds me of Jodi's mother. Jodi's mother refused to believe Jodi was guilty - even after the verdict was read. Mary's stubborn refusal to believe the absolute proof that Rebecca hung herself, and her continuous blaming and trashing of Rebecca's victims is just like how Jodi's mother acted. However, Jodi's mother was not doing it in order to make $10 million dollars. Mary is.

A poster above stated that the disgusting rumor that Dina is a druggie and drunk are fact. That her "explosive rage" is a fact. No, that is not a fact at all, is not true, and is just another example of how Max's mother has been trashed and lied about by the Zahau's and their followers. Disgusting how this poor woman has been spoken of here. Funny, it was Jonah that was accused by both his first and second wife of abuse. Of rage. But that doesn't fit the Zahaus followers imagined story, does it?

Rebecca commited suicide because that is a common way women kill themselves. If someone really wants to die, that is a method they choose. She had a bed, a balcony and a rope. Pretty simple. She tied her ankles and hands to ensure she would not try to save herself and would not struggle. The four tiny bruises on her head would not have knocked her out. She probably got them while tying the rope to the bed frame. The whole preparation probably took 30 minutes or less, and is much more believable than the crazy, chase-in-the-garden, and Adam putting her fingerprints on everything and DNA (!), while somehow and magically not leaving any of his DNA anywhere.

The Zahaus story - the one they made up from the internet - is so prepostorous, there is no way 9 out of 12 jurors will believe the insane story - especially when seen side-by-side with the through investigation that 4 law enforcement agencies did - that proved Rebecca killed herself by the physical evidence.

Rebecca certainly knew how to tie ropes. And only she and Jonah know if that was used in the bedroom. She had been on Jonah's boat dozens of times, and would have learned how to tie it to a slip. She could also tie her shoes, I'm betting.

Rebecca's death was simple compared to the convoluted story the Zahaus have come up with.

9 out of 12 believing their crazy story? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper