Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that the balcony wasn't dusted and footprints taken? TIA.

The statement was given at a presser that the toe prints 'were consistent with' Rebecca's feet. Had there been footprints taken, it would have been stated as so.

Yachting is different.

There is dock staff and often there has to be a reservation to dock for staff to prepare to assign those to tie up.

In my post I cast an eye at Adam.

I well know his background.

Do you know Adam's actual HEIGHT? Thanks.

Great illustrations Carioca and Cynic -

Here's what I've taken from all the Posts I just read from last week and what I've read and opinions formed beforehand.

RZ was bound on the wicker chair and the illustrations make a strong case that RZ was murdered from the Tugboat hitch so lets put the surrounding pieces in place.

1). would explain why the bed didn't move much.
2). would explain why the wicker chair was tipped over.
3).would explain the absence of several fractures associated with the mathematics of this hanging according to some scientists.
4).would explain why RZ had "caked" dirt on her feet ....her dead body was placed upright at the bottom of the balcony until
the red/orange towing rope was thrown from the bedroom - over the railing - to the patio area.The sprinklers came on at some point caused the dirt to convert to mud.
5).would explain the need for candles found in the patio.
6).would explain why Adam has not explained HOW he and RZ's dead body got from atop the 3 legged table top down to the grass area without a scrape,bruise or minor ligament strain.
7).would explain why Adam when entering the mansion didn't "yell out" Jonah's name and quickly run upstairs to make sure Jonah didn't
come back that night and was injured/dead. Lets examine this point....Adam coming off his Ambien induced sleep and self gratification exercises
opens up the guest house door and immediately sees a nude RZ and thinks SUICIDE not SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCE and the safety of his brother. How could he possibly be CERTAIN that Adam didn't come back to the mansion while he was supposedly sleeping?
8).would explain Adam's troubling explanation of where he was going when he left the guest house at 6:35 am.....first some background...
Ann Rule's book page 186 during Adam's polygraph with Paul Redden...Asked how well he knew Rebecca,Adam replied that he didn't know her well and didn't even know her last name - then later [ page 187] Adam responded to a Redden question,"I wanted some breakfast," he told Redden,"and I showered and got dressed. I was going to go to the main residence and ask Rebecca if she wanted to go out to breakfast
with me."
Hmmm....6:30 am and just assumed Rebecca is up and dressed after her exhausting 44 hours....wouldn't he TEXT her first?

It would seem that the SDSO is about as competent in its ability to count, (they counted the rope loops incorrectly,) as they are reading a tape measure and declaring, incredibly, and incorrectly, that there was an 11 inch area of disturbance on the balcony railing.
I’ve been taking a closer look at all of the bindings found on Rebecca and I’ve worked through the knot demonstration on the SDSO website.
I duplicated the wrist knot in the picture below and laid it out so that it’s plain to see.
(I tied the binding to a bike fork.)
While going through the process I studied the crime scene pictures and autopsy report as well as the SDSO video.
There are troubling discrepancies.
The SDSO binding has six loops on both sides, this is at odds with both the AR and crime scene pictures.
The SDSO wrist binding has nothing similar to what the AR speaks of when it refers to a “slip knot on the left wrist,” and a “fixed knot on the right wrist”
Is the SDSO knot the same at all? It doesn't appear to be.
As a general observation, given the significant excess of rope, it would be far easier for someone to tie Rebecca with it than for Rebecca to be flipping that amount of rope around.
Why use somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 or more feet of rope to tie your hands together?
Good to know that the SDSO “painstakingly” recreated the knot.

Autopsy Report
Wrists:
The wrists are bound behind the back with the reddish-orange, braded rope described above. This piece is not attached to the neck ligature or the ankle bindings. There are five loops around the right wrist and six around the left. The wrists can be separated a maximum of 2-1/2 inches apart at their narrowest point. There is an 84 inch segment of rope extending from a slip knot on the left wrist. This 84 inch segment pulls through the slip knot. This segment extends from the left wrist into the right hand and exits between the right index and middle fingers. The shorter segment of rope extends from a fixed knot on the right wrist. There is a small amount of black apparent paint on one of the middle loops around the left wrist. The segments of rope are arranged roughly in a figure eight pattern. The right hand can be slipped out and removed from the binding with mild pressure. By taking up slack from the right side, the left hand can be removed.

2s7b41s.jpg

IF I were into Shibari (rope tying) as a sexual enhancement with my boyfriend, the last thing I would have to do is take a "Shibari 101 Anime class on the interinet" primer on how I was going to commit suicide! That just doesn't make sense....ie, Would I have to look up "how to electrocute myself" if I were a practicing electrician?? However, if I was a mean and vengeful ex who wanted to continue to punish and try to expose my ex-husband as a sexual perv' then I would certainly keep trying to embarass him on a public posting site. It would be interesting to see if anyone ever bothered to access "anime" in the days before? Why did these things (Shibari anime) suddenly come up after MS's injuries? I have the distinct feeling someone was trying to send a message to JS....and it wasn't Rebecca.
I have wondered about the knives for a long time and the black box on the upper end of the bed photo http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P10027829.jpg could it be a boxed gift set, the same as in the photo I have linked. I have also opined the knife AS used, was from the same "gift set"....wouldn't that be ironic? The person who cut RZ down and the knives RZ (supposedly used) came from exactly the same source? Wouldn't that be an incredible coincidence?
Just think about it, if a fireman was trying to cause an arson fire, the last thing he would leave on his computer, would be instructions on how to cause an arson fire!
Marcellus, something is rotten in Denmark! It seems as if the "you won't get to have Shibari with me" anymore, is actually what a jealous ex-wife would be saying to her ex. Ie, "I've killed your Asian girlfriend"....and there is nothing you can do about it!"

IF I were into Shibari (rope tying) as a sexual enhancement with my boyfriend, the last thing I would have to do is take a "Shibari 101 Anime class on the interinet" primer on how I was going to commit suicide! That just doesn't make sense....ie, Would I have to look up "how to electrocute myself" if I were a practicing electrician?? However, if I was a mean and vengeful ex who wanted to continue to punish and try to expose my ex-husband as a sexual perv' then I would certainly keep trying to embarass him on a public posting site. It would be interesting to see if anyone ever bothered to access "anime" in the days before? Why did these things (Shibari anime) suddenly come up after MS's injuries? I have the distinct feeling someone was trying to send a message to JS....and it wasn't Rebecca.
I have wondered about the knives for a long time and the black box on the upper end of the bed photo http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P10027829.jpg could it be a boxed gift set, the same as in the photo I have linked. I have also opined the knife AS used, was from the same "gift set"....wouldn't that be ironic? The person who cut RZ down and the knives RZ (supposedly used) came from exactly the same source? Wouldn't that be an incredible coincidence?
Just think about it, if a fireman was trying to cause an arson fire, the last thing he would leave on his computer, would be instructions on how to cause an arson fire!
Marcellus, something is rotten in Denmark! It seems as if the "you won't get to have Shibari with me" anymore, is actually what a jealous ex-wife would be saying to her ex. Ie, "I've killed your Asian girlfriend"....and there is nothing you can do about it!"

Good question.

Were any of the G Street computer devices ever checked? Were any of the G Street vacation home occupants smart phones ever checked?

How about the G Street visitors the night in question(Dina's sister, son in law, bf and friend)? Those 4 people must have had smart phones or computer devices. Were they watching *advertiser censored* on their smart phones or computer devices the day of, or prior to, Rebecca's death?

Good question.

Were any of the G Street computer devices ever checked? Were any of the G Street vacation home occupants smart phones ever checked?

How about the G Street visitors the night in question(Dina's sister, son in law, bf and friend)? Those 4 people must have had smart phones or computer devices. Were they watching *advertiser censored* on their smart phones or computer devices the day of or prior to Rebecca's death?

IMO, I seriously doubt that anything that you questioned was investigated.......

While I AM sympathetic to anyone who loses a child ( including the Zahaus and the Shacknais), I do believe that Dina was creating a media blitz to create sympathy in case she went to trial. What mother wouldn't sympathize with wanting to kill the killer of her child? ( not that there was truth to that accusation, mind you)
MOO

IMO. I'll bet this is what Lance Armstrong would have done if he were Dina Shacknai and had killed someone in a tantrum of rage. MOO

Cynic, Excellent observations and visuals to back it up. Thanks!

From early on I've always felt Rebecca was hogtied, thus the excessive amount of rope for the wrist bindings. Also explains why the wrist bindings had been loosened before Adam made the IMO bogus 911 suicide call. Finding her hogtied would have been difficult to explain in a suicide scenario, although I have great faith that Gore and Company would have had an answer for that!

IMO, I seriously doubt that anything that you questioned was investigated.......

Thank you Inparadise I have been waiting for someone to make a similar statement. I want to share part of an article: WARNING! PHOTO OF HANGING VICTIM IS PART OF ARTICLE
"I recall responding to a reported suicide at a construction facility and arriving as the uniform officers were removing the victim’s wallet from his pants pocket as the body hung from an electrical appliance with a cord. I asked them what they were doing and they replied that they were getting his identification so they could write up The Suicide Report. I asked them how they knew it was a suicide. They told me they got the call of a “Suicide” and when they arrived they saw the man hanging by his neck and assumed he had hung himself.

I advised the two officers that they were not in a position to “assume” anything and that a request for detectives to respond in fact meant that this was a crime scene. The following is the protocol for the initiation of an effective crime scene investigation.
http://www.practicalhomicide.com/Research/7mistakes.htm There are 3 photos of the victim hanging...Please do not follow the link if you think you can not handle it, OKAY?
And, I am also supplying links to 2 other cases in which the victim was though to be suicide, but later found to be murders:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4607592/n...er-after-viewing-passion-christ/#.U_6wJ2MlT1U
http://gothamist.com/2006/11/07/shellys_murder.php

Omg. Why?
Because if none of those issues were investigated, then they could just be swept under the carpet. It has been documented that there were several "thugs" hanging around Dina's residence that night....who were they? IMO, they could have been Nina's ex-husband, who is a 2-time guest of the State for violent crimes, perhaps along with his friends.........none of this was ever investigated because the police didn't want to know any of the details.....this would have made Gore's "suicide theory" more difficult to defend.

Where Johan Docks his "yacht", there isn't a staff to tie him up. I have seen him on his yacht, which isn't really that big.......he does it himself, with maybe the help of one other person. It is only 47 feet in length, so not a big boat......I still find it interesting that no one from LE or the news mentioned that he had 2 boats docked within a ten minute walk from Spreckels.

Where Johan Docks his "yacht", there isn't a staff to tie him up. I have seen him on his yacht, which isn't really that big.......he does it himself, with maybe the help of one other person. It is only 47 feet in length, so not a big boat......I still find it interesting that no one from LE or the news mentioned that he had 2 boats docked within a ten minute walk from Spreckels.

IP, do you think he still has boats or a boat there?

Thanks for this info IP. But honestly I don't see how Jonah snuck out of Ronald Mcdonald House off-surveillance cameras and then "yachted" to the Spreckels mansion to do anything to Rebecca and then yachted back and snuck back into the RMH... Let's stick with the physical evidence such as eyewitnesses' and POI's own testimonies, which is that Dina was seen at the Spreckels mansion carrying a huge black bag and acting bizarrely walking from front of house to back, Nina admits to being there, and Adam admits he was there and he was viewing *advertiser censored* early in the morning when he reported he found Rebecca hanging.

I think Jonah definitely had inklings about possible harm to Rebecca that night, and maybe even manipulated Dina and Adam to do the dirty deed. But I don't believe he would dirty his own paws to get at Rebecca at his beloved Spreckels mansion. I mean, why dirty his own fantasy mansion when he could as easily hire/manipulate someone else to do it elsewhere so no unwanted attention would come to him, his money, and his beloved vacation home? Nah, he's too smart for that.

Excellent analysis, IQ!

If Rebecca and Jonah were into shibari, why would she need to suddenly look it up on internet? But no internet searches for a tugboat hitch? And yet Rebecca out of the blue came up with a tugboat hitch to tie a noose around her own neck? Really??? We're supposed to believe this?

Thanks for this info IP. But honestly I don't see how Jonah snuck out of Ronald Mcdonald House off-surveillance cameras and then "yachted" to the Spreckels mansion to do anything to Rebecca and then yachted back and snuck back into the RMH... Let's stick with the physical evidence such as eyewitnesses' and POI's own testimonies, which is that Dina was seen at the Spreckels mansion carrying a huge black bag and acting bizarrely walking from front of house to back, Nina admits to being there, and Adam admits he was there and he was viewing *advertiser censored* early in the morning when he reported he found Rebecca hanging.

I think Jonah definitely had inklings about possible harm to Rebecca that night, and maybe even manipulated Dina and Adam to do the dirty deed. But I don't believe he would dirty his own paws to get at Rebecca at his beloved Spreckels mansion. I mean, why dirty his own fantasy mansion when he could as easily hire/manipulate someone else to do it elsewhere so no unwanted attention would come to him, his money, and his beloved vacation home? Nah, he's too smart for that.

I wasn't suggesting that Jonah used his yacht. I was implying that the rope came from one of his two boats, a ten minute walk from Spreckels. IIRC, Jonah did not check in to the RMH until around 1am, at which time Rebecca was already dead......

I wasn't suggesting that Jonah used his yacht. I was implying that the rope came from one of his two boats, a ten minute walk from Spreckels. IIRC, Jonah did not check in to the RMH until around 1am, at which time Rebecca was already dead......

What are you suggesting then? Didn't Nina say she took Jonah's car that night Rebecca was later murdered? And that Dina drove her own car to her summer home a few blocks from the Spreckels?

How do you propose Jonah got to the Spreckels? Are you saying Jonah's male friend, Dr. Howard Luber, lied about returning to AZ but instead drove his car or borrowed a car to pick Jonah up at the hospital and then drove Jonah to the Spreckels to kill Rebecca and then drove Jonah back to the hospital?

You need to spell it out for me. I have no idea what you are getting at.

What are you suggesting then? Didn't Nina say she took Jonah's car that night Rebecca was later murdered? And that Dina drove her own car to her summer home a few blocks from the Spreckels?

How do you propose Jonah got to the Spreckels? Are you saying Jonah's male friend, Dr. Howard Luber, lied about returning to AZ but instead drove his car or borrowed a car to pick Jonah up at the hospital and then drove Jonah to the Spreckels to kill Rebecca and then drove Jonah back to the hospital?

You need to spell it out for me. I have no idea what you are getting at.

If I may suggest...AS or DS could have gone over to the boat to get the rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member