Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, did anyone else see the live feed on TV that showed CSI removing the table, they all had zoot suits and booties on. ? I did, I'd like to see it again, but I haven't a clue what network I was on. Cnn is my best guess. This was aired live but I watched them handle the table.
I bookmarked a LOT of media links, and at the time it seemed to me FOX5 had the most and best photos and videos. I tried going to one of the links and instead of taking me there (it might be in some archive of Fox5) it brought me to a current link of "photos". Here is the link I had bookmarked, maybe somebody who has a way of searching for older links can find it. I have to leave off part of the link so it is not "clickable".
fox5sandiego.com/news/photo_gallery/kswb-photos-nude-woman-found-dead-at-mansion-20110715,0,6503880.photogallery.
I do believe they at least did have a still photo of CSI moving table.

Wow, Imp, do you think it is possible that Adam and Jonah discussed her "suicide" earlier in the day? Just wow, what a thought. I would not be surprised in the least if this were the case and wouldn't put anything past these two heartless jerks.

I've always been disgusted by JS and assumed he orchestrated the coverup, but until I read/heard about the 'Asian honor' remark, I honestly didn't think he had anything to do with her death. He may not have despite the remark, but the remark at a minimum indicates he was prepared for that phone call about RZ's "suicide," which means he'd already spoken to someone, knew she was gone, and was in coverup mode. If the news of her death came out of nowhere, I can't imagine his first response would be 'Asian honor,' stabbing gesture, "true Asian background." Something just ain't right about that, imo.

Remember tomorrow there is no court as well as the 20/20 episode on ABC which will air around 10pm Pacific time

2 years after Rebecca's death

Just a wild thought, as I look at the knife fingerprints. I wonder if Rebecca was handed the knife while bound, as in a taunting manuver, while the door message was being painted? As in, "Here you go, hold this for me, and see if you can get yourself out of these ropes while I do a few things first."

Gruesome to contemplate, but there is so much about this case that is very twisted and sick.\

We've talked about this a lot in the past, and I really think there was a "taunting", sickeningly psychological component to her murder. Nothing seems to have been done in anger, or without specific intent. More like a serial killer would plan and conduct.

Has anything more emerged about Adam's claims that he took Ambien?

Thank you ALL so much. The team of everyone here is truly remarkable and inspiring. Much love and gratitude to you all.

Just a wild thought, as I look at the knife fingerprints. I wonder if Rebecca was handed the knife while bound, as in a taunting manuver, while the door message was being painted? As in, "Here you go, hold this for me, and see if you can get yourself out of these ropes while I do a few things first."

rsbm

Thinking back to her dirty feet, I wonder if she escaped after her hands were tied, grabbed the knife and ran outside. All the while hiding and trying to cut the rope. She was found, strangled (ligature mark under red rope), trussed up the rest of the way and then tossed over the balcony. Just speculation on my part. Ugh, too sad to even think about.

Oh, and thank you to those that clued me in about no court on Fridays!

I hope during his 2020 interview, JS explains why he LIED about his message to Rebecca the night she was murdered. Max was improving at that point, not deteriorating. So why did you lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member