Wrongful death trial begins. Trial coverage and discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time coming. May the truth come out. From the moment Rebecca’s “suicide” hit the news I knew it was murder, as we all did. No woman would kill herself this way. I don’t believe that a murder and suicide staging this elaborate was conceived by AS all by himself. It defies credulity.
JMO

Was it ever determined if the court was going to allow live streaming?
As it stands right now, there will be no live stream.
I received a reply from author, Caitlin Rother, who is writing a book on the case and attending the trial. She said the judge has only allowed pool coverage consisting of one broadcast and one still camera.

I have thought so many times of those photos of Rebecca's nude body on the ground as captured by helicopters flying overhead. I so resent the police that allowed that to happen. Still can't believe they did not cover her body.

Justice for Rebecca.

Investigators believe Zahau killed herself, in part, because she learned Max was not expected to live on July 13, the day she was reportedly found hanging.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/rebecca-zahaus-death-ritualistic-killing-expert/story?id=14463695

Not only is bbm untrue, as per Greer on the podcast, the painted message is proof this was not the belief of anyone at the mansion that night - whoever painted the message.

If Rebecca painted the words "she saved him" it shows she thought she saved Max's life. If AS painted the words "she saved him" he thought she saved Max's life.

And since when did a person write she and her about themselves. They should strip the word investigators from their job descriptions.

Houdini could have done this to himself but who do they think they are kidding with their overboard reconstructions of the knots.

This makes me angry, if you couldn't tell.

attachment.php

https://www.10news.com/news/civil-trial-begins-over-death-of-rebecca-zahau

Attachments

• 848C6707-6749-4DEF-80FD-EAE97731C2F1.jpg
    848C6707-6749-4DEF-80FD-EAE97731C2F1.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 294
  • 3AC9EE90-997F-4E36-B009-BEC451FB8FB7.jpg
    3AC9EE90-997F-4E36-B009-BEC451FB8FB7.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 292
  • C9703F10-0BE4-4C0E-ABBC-2384E257F771.jpg
    C9703F10-0BE4-4C0E-ABBC-2384E257F771.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 282
I have thought so many times of those photos of Rebecca's nude body on the ground as captured by helicopters flying overhead. I so resent the police that allowed that to happen. Still can't believe they did not cover her body.

Justice for Rebecca.

IMO, Jonah Shacknai and Sheriff Gore should both be investigated for obstruction of justice and Sheriff Gore should also be investigated for incompetence, at minimum.

Is this trial being held in the courthouse downtown on Broadway?

Justice for Rebecca.

Leaving Rebecca’s body uncovered for all to see showed total disrespect and contempt for her as a human being. Was this a conscious decision, based on the influence of certain people? Did no one on the scene raise an objection and attempt to do the right thing? Who was responsible for this indignity? No excuse is possible. This is absolutely unforgivable.
JMO

I can't understand how there would not be video footage at the Spreckels Mansion. There should at least be something nearby. I am certain that this was a cover up. I think it was due to her having injured that child. Someone was very angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals