Not open for further replies.
Is this a picture of Adam Shacknai?

@LibertyNBC7SD

attachment.php

https://twitter.com/libertynbc7sd/status/968899364209934337

No it is not him.

http://people.com/crime/rebecca-zahau-california-mansion-mystery/

>>>snip

...In a statement obtained by PEOPLE, Adam Shacknai’s defense attorney Daniel Webb said he was disappointed that what he said was a “shameful” lawsuit was moving forward to trial.

“Multiple law enforcement agencies conducted thorough investigations and concluded that Rebecca Zahau took her own life,” the statement said. “There is no credible evidence that Adam Shacknai played any role in this tragedy other than being in the awful position of discovering Ms. Zahau’s body and immediately calling 911. Nevertheless, he and the rest of the Shacknai family has had to endure six years of baseless conspiracy theories, accusations and lawsuits that were eventually dismissed. We are confident that the trial will conclusively demonstrate that the allegations against Adam are false and finally bring some closure to the outrageous claims that have been made against him.”

<<<
Outrageous.
a095.gif

http://people.com/crime/rebecca-zahau-california-mansion-mystery/

>>>snip

...In a statement obtained by PEOPLE, Adam Shacknai&#8217;s defense attorney Daniel Webb said he was disappointed that what he said was a &#8220;shameful&#8221; lawsuit was moving forward to trial.

&#8220;Multiple law enforcement agencies conducted thorough investigations and concluded that Rebecca Zahau took her own life,&#8221; the statement said. &#8220;There is no credible evidence that Adam Shacknai played any role in this tragedy other than being in the awful position of discovering Ms. Zahau&#8217;s body and immediately calling 911. Nevertheless, he and the rest of the Shacknai family has had to endure six years of baseless conspiracy theories, accusations and lawsuits that were eventually dismissed. We are confident that the trial will conclusively demonstrate that the allegations against Adam are false and finally bring some closure to the outrageous claims that have been made against him.&#8221;

<<<
Outrageous.
cache.php
The only closure Daniel Webb will come to see will be closure to the outrageous claim by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department that this was a case involving suicide.

This case is what got me interested in Websleuths. I have followed it online since it happened, first in the Coronado "Patch" and now on here.

Oh the Patch. That was a rough "detox"- quite the interesting & lively forum. Lived and breathed Websleuths, the Patch, and another one that closed shortly after this case died down. I live in Phoenix and everytime I drive by that guy's company I want to get a paintball gun and aim at the front door. Instead, I say a prayer for Rebecca's family and friends. Horror story. Hoping karma hits those two brothers.

The polygraph examination of Adam Shacknai

http://www.cbs8.com/clip/8868320/the-polygraph-examination-of-adam-shacknai

warning: foul language during interview

I'm trying to imagine under what circumstances a person would say he had to take something out of her "f*cking mouth," given the situation. If I'm attempting to give the defendant the benefit of the doubt, I'm definitely struggling with the way he talks about Rebecca. Let's say he had nothing to do with her death, and he swears a lot normally ... I still don't understand how shock or whatever state he was in would lend itself to saying he had to remove something from her "f*cking mouth." She was his brother's significant other, and she was dead and naked ... so completely vulnerable. And he's talking about taking something out of her "f*cking mouth"?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch