WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This precious child has been missing for so long. Why hasn't LE named a suspect yet. Is that the general protocol? Why not list RL and LL of being suspects? It seems that they are focusing the investigation on them.

What does that mean? Protecting Ralph? How many of you think she may have been using drugs while pregnant?

LL is unwilling to cooperate and withholding information?

in Lena's "STATEMENT"
"I continue to fully cooperate with the investigators who are working so hard for Aliayah's return home"

OH NO did Lena lie in a "statement" to the press ?

So bath salts are like cocaine that you can legally buy in head shops?? Why?

From what I've read, there are different kinds of bath salts that can give you different feelings of a high. It depends on which specific kind of bath salt you take.

LL is unwilling to cooperate and withholding information?

in Lena's "STATEMENT"
"I continue to fully cooperate with the investigators who are working so hard for Aliayah's return home"

OH NO did Lena lie in a "statement" to the press ?

Not that I'm in any way defending Lena.....but I think the withholding information and not cooperating remark was in regards to the bath salt investigation, not Aliayah

:confused:Ummmmmm what is a "head shop"?? :confused:

those funky stores you see that sell bongs and incense and the tie dyed tee shirts with The Grateful Dead or Led Zeppelin on them. Usually every mall has one....lol

those funky stores you see that sell bongs and incense and the tie dyed tee shirts with The Grateful Dead or Led Zeppelin on them. Usually every mall has one....lol

Oh lol. Yeah I go to those ALL the time. :floorlaugh:

Dr. Oz did a whole show on Bath Salts because it's the newest designer drug that kids are using and its potentially lethal. Kids are buying it online and it causes delirium, seizures, hallucinations, etc.
I wonder if Lena was on them when something happened to precious Aliayah? Could also be the reason Ralph passed a LDT... perhaps he didn't even realize he did anything...

OMG!!! Was it confirmed that RL went to work? Where was he during the night? Unbelievable. I wish we knew the dates of the domestic violence to know if it was directed toward LL and/or the children.

Sorry if this is a really dumb question (i am full of them today lol) but what is uttering?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question (i am full of them today lol) but what is uttering?
Using or presenting a forged document (e.g. passing a forged check). Forgery and uttering are usually separate but related charges. HTH

Using or presenting a forged document (e.g. passing a forged check). Forgery and uttering are usually separate but related charges. HTH

Thanks a ton! =) that makes sense. In my mind, i was like "i utter all the time and don't get charged for it." :floorlaugh:

in related news, i am a total dork. =D

A reporter sent the list of the criminal records of Lena & Ralph to a facebook page. Can we post that here?

Sorry Sharedspirit, if its a private page we can't talk or post about anything from it. If its a public FB page and it pertains to the case we can link and discuss but not copy and paste.

Ima

From what I've read, there are different kinds of bath salts that can give you different feelings of a high. It depends on which specific kind of bath salt you take.

Ok, so this is a "drug" that is legal in some headshops? Like a different kind of "cold" remedy?? Call it what it is....... A brain killer.:furious: Or a "child/baby" killer.

Vickie-
Are you still scheduled to be on the Bring Them Home Now show tomorrow night?

Thanks! That's what I should have done. I'm still shaking from what happened to Tyler Dasher. Brain isn't working right!

Me too can not stop crying for him and all the others. I am losing hope that all of our missing babies will not turn out good.:furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth