WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh my memory in case I have forgotten this...

Did they check to see if Lena threw Aliayah's body into a dumpster? Where does Weston trash end up? Has that been looked through?

So now I have a question for the locals.....has anyone seen or heard of the family accepting donations?

If the "family" you are referring to is LL, RL or JoAnn, I do not know.

As for Randy, Jesse or myself the answer is no, well not really. I bought a banner for the prayer meeting with Aliayah's info on it (you can see the pics on FB) It cost 105.00. My church, against my wishes donated $50.00 towards it. I did not ask for it and didn't want to take it. They said they needed to do this for Aliayah, not me. So that I did accept humbly. Other than that we have all refused donations of any kind. That was only accepted because my church insisted. I have made this public and the money was used to help me pay for the banner.

As for Randy, Jesse or myself the answer is no, well not really. I bought a banner for the prayer meeting with Aliayah's info on it (you can see the pics on FB) It cost 105.00. My church, against my wishes donated $50.00 towards it. I did not ask for it and didn't want to take it. They said they needed to do this for Aliayah, not me. So that I did accept humbly. Other than that we have all refused donations of any kind. That was only accepted because my church insisted. I have made this public and the money was used to help me pay for the banner.

See now, this is the kind of thing people donate money FOR. I would be proud if a family used my donation for this.

Bath salts, not so much.

Agree..they all should be in jail IMO.

Amen!! If my God is listening, they will be soon enough. I can almost see them preparing for their Thanksgiving, while their have been SEVEN childrens lives destroyed. It is not only heartreaking that Aliayah hasn't been found, but the other childrens lives have also been ruined. And NO -the "family" won't ever regain custody. I pray the older children and the twins find loving homes -and seek counseling for all of them.

Oh, Vickie-wasn't refering to you ----was thinking more like-gas, home improvements, ciggies, bath salts..for the others

My God. Thanksgiving and the holidays. And those kids are God knows where. But you can bet your butt they are being taken care of better than a hallucinating pair of parents could do for them.

NO, not at all, Lena wasn't staying there at the time my Bros. did that, we still had hope Jo Ann would help, we still had hope that just maybe Aliayah would be found alive, yes , we were very gullible. Still IF Jo Ann had a good excuse for not talking, we would help her, it is still a hope we have that maybe she really is not involved. I know you will all not understand the way we feel. But our hearts are breaking for all 7 of these children. We have tried everything to get Jo Ann to help, she won't. But please understand we have to have something to hold on to or we will not be able to function at all. I know looking from the outside in, it looks stupid on our part, but I am talking about 7 children, that have our blood, we may never get to see again. All it would take is for Lena to talk and maybe , just maybe , we could get our life back as well.

Lena and Ralph could have just as easily swung a hammer if they weren't living there. Obviously they just don't give a crap where their kids end up.

and I'm sorry...but even if Lena would talk and Aliayah was found....your life and your relationship with your sister will never be the same. Can you honestly say any excuse Joann would have for NOT talking would be a good excuse and all would be forgiven?

BBM.....exactly who I was referring to.

You do not need to justify accepting a donation from a church towards a banner for Aliayah to anyone.....don't ever think that.
I was more wondering where Joann got the money to fix up her house.

BBM.....exactly who I was referring to.

You do not need to justify accepting a donation from a church towards a banner for Aliayah to anyone.....don't ever think that.
I was more wondering where Joann got the money to fix up her house.

No donations , the home repairs were done completely by my brothers. out of their pockets.

No donations , the home repairs were done completely by my brothers. out of their pockets.

These brothers of yours are good men. They give everything they've got. Searching all day and still finding time to fix Joann's house. Out of their own pockets no less. They have a place reserved for them in heaven I'm sure.

Lena and Ralph could have just as easily swung a hammer if they weren't living there. Obviously they just don't give a crap where their kids end up.

and I'm sorry...but even if Lena would talk and Aliayah was found....your life and your relationship with your sister will never be the same. Can you honestly say any excuse Joann would have for NOT talking would be a good excuse and all would be forgiven?

You are probably right lynnb, but I will continue to hope that we will be able to at least see the children and have some kind of a relationship with them. We need to know them and love them, and always be here for them. They need this too I believe.

These brothers of yours are good men. They give everything they've got. Searching all day and still finding time to fix Joann's house. Out of their own pockets no less. They have a place reserved for them in heaven I'm sure.

They ARE great guys , I love them and am PROUD to call them my BROTHERS.

You are probably right lynnb, but I will continue to hope that we will be able to at least see the children and have some kind of a relationship with them. We need to know them and love them, and always be here for them. They need this too I believe.

Maybe someone here more familiar with CPS can offer you some advice or information regarding family visitation and if that's possible.
I agree that children should be able to have some contact with the positive family members in their life. They need to know they are wanted and loved.

NO, not at all, Lena wasn't staying there at the time my Bros. did that, we still had hope Jo Ann would help, we still had hope that just maybe Aliayah would be found alive, yes , we were very gullible. Still IF Jo Ann had a good excuse for not talking, we would help her, it is still a hope we have that maybe she really is not involved. I know you will all not understand the way we feel. But our hearts are breaking for all 7 of these children. We have tried everything to get Jo Ann to help, she won't. But please understand we have to have something to hold on to or we will not be able to function at all. I know looking from the outside in, it looks stupid on our part, but I am talking about 7 children, that have our blood, we may never get to see again. All it would take is for Lena to talk and maybe , just maybe , we could get our life back as well.

No not stupid just looks like a family pulling together doing anything they can to help those children. I am so very sorry for what you and your brothers are enduring.IMO Joann is most likely afraid to go against Lena in anyway because she is in denial that Lena knows what happened to Aliayah,if she turns her back on her and it comes out Lena is not involved and gets her kids back Lena might never let her see them ever again.JMO Lena has probably told her as much.

My God. Thanksgiving and the holidays. And those kids are God knows where. But you can bet your butt they are being taken care of better than a hallucinating pair of parents could do for them.

I won't allow my mind imagine the abuse these children have endured in their short lives.

CPS allowed my grandson to live in a 2 bedroom 900 sq ft condo 4people(other Gmom,mother,7yr old sister and him)in one bedroom and an uncle in other bedroom.At my house he has his own room 12x17.CPS in NJ skips over alot of things to keep kids with a mom.Hopefully Lena never gets custody again but I do hope someone in their family can and do get them if it is at all possible.

They ARE great guys , I love them and am PROUD to call them my BROTHERS.

I wish I had brothers and a sister like you in my family, you all are fighting so hard for Aliyah and her siblings.I just pray Aliayah gets back home safe.I still am holding out for a miracle for her.

Maybe someone here more familiar with CPS can offer you some advice or information regarding family visitation and if that's possible.
I agree that children should be able to have some contact with the positive family members in their life. They need to know they are wanted and loved.

IMO --too little too late. WHY would the state offer these children to the same people who refused to look for Aliayah? I could tell you about a little boy in my county that was treated almost as bad as Aliayah. And he didn't ever talk with his real family until he was grown, and that was to confront them for enabling the abuse.

Which is what seems to be going on here....LOVE is not enabling.

JMO

CPS allowed my grandson to live in a 2 bedroom 900 sq ft condo 4people(other Gmom,mother,7yr old sister and him)in one bedroom and an uncle in other bedroom.At my house he has his own room 12x17.CPS in NJ skips over alot of things to keep kids with a mom.Hopefully Lena never gets custody again but I do hope someone in their family can and do get them if it is at all possible.

Do you believe that CPS will offer these children back to the same people that couldnt even provide pictures of Aliayah? Thats like feeding them to the wolves. Im sorry and dont mean to be disrespectful, but I pray they can't ever touch them again.

I wish I had brothers and a sister like you in my family, you all are fighting so hard for Aliyah and her siblings.I just pray Aliayah gets back home safe.I still am holding out for a miracle for her.

Thank you , I am too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member