WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to agree with Jesse on this one. Definitely not a good picture for a flyer

I disagree.

It shows REALITY and what kind of life this little one had, and what kind of people "cared" for her.

I hope they all go to jail, the whole lot of them.

Here is REALITY:

11411aliayahlunsford.jpg

BBM (thanks for the explanation!!! I don't feel like a noob for thinking that stood for BlackBerry Messenger anymore!)

1. I would really like to think that she was taken by someone who would love her, cherish her, and not treat her like dirt!!!

2. You would think that after she lost those teeth, LL would have taken her to the dentist to do just that! It only seems sensible, so that her teeth could grow in properly. Then again, maybe LL just thought she could deal with it when the adult teeth DID come in.

MOO
Medicaid does not pay for cosmetic dentistry.

Interesting that the FBI felt the need to look at Joann's cell phone.
Also interesting that all this time Joann had a recent photo of Aliayah but didn't feel the need to share it. All IMO

Also interesting that the photos were uploaded to a PC BEFORE giving to FBI. Why? The FBI aren't going to take all the photos and destroy them. I wonder what OTHER pics were on that memory card that the FBI were not supposed to see.

I disagree.

It shows REALITY and what kind of life this little one had, and what kind of people "cared" for her.

I hope they all go to jail, the whole lot of them.

Here is REALITY:

11411aliayahlunsford.jpg

I'm not buying the 'ran into a door' story. Look how her face is bruised. The bruise goes right up under her eye, where she wouldn't have contacted the door. The door would hit only the most prominent parts of her face; cheek, brow, forehead.

Moo

Well i think we all can safely say we are all disappointed. We waited all this time for LL to have the babies. Somehow he having the babies would hit the magic button and LL will finally take a Lie Det. and we will get some answers. Hasn't happen. Well new pictures are going to be releast. All we got is a bunch of pain. Don't get me wrong. I'd rather know the truth then to giving anybody and extra oz. of power by they keeping one more thing to themselve. All I can say is my heart hurts. It hurts so bad. I read that picture was taking on the 10th of July. Thats my son BD. All I could think is we were out to dinner and then went to a movie while Aliayah had a black eye. God please please cover this baby with your love. She needs you so bad right now.

The picture was taken a few days before Aliayah disappeared. An Aunt was in the picture and cropped out. The picture was on grandma's phone. Did someone borrow grandma's phone? Didn't grandma say she only heard Aliayah on the phone, but hadn't seen her recently? Where was the picture taken? So many questions...

If my child fell and got a bruise that horrible, I'd take her to the Dr. to make sure she was ok. My kids are country kids. We don't have tv, only allowed on the computers on the weekend. It's a miracle one of them hasn't broken a bone between sledding accidents, bike accidents, climbing trees....all the things kids do when raised on a farm. But dang, a bruise that bad on the face? Packing them up in the car and heading to the dr's office to get checked out!

you will find on websleuths the names of minor children are never mentioned and we do not discuss them. It is against TOS and is very highly enforced.
All of us here would never ever do anything to jeopardize their safety...please know that.

Yes lynnb, I do know that and I do appreciate it .

I sat here for the longest time just in shock at that photo. There are no words.

Please dont think I am crazy, this is not my belief, but what do you all think of psysics and do you believe they are worth the time to check them out?

Where did the "callin off searchers" thing come from? Who said they weren't allowed to look? I heard about this a few weeks ago from someone that was sent home from searchin. She'd probably still be there lookin.

The picture was taken a few days before Aliayah disappeared. An Aunt was in the picture and cropped out. The picture was on grandma's phone. Did someone borrow grandma's phone? Didn't grandma say she only heard Aliayah on the phone, but hadn't seen her recently? Where was the picture taken? So many questions...

If my child fell and got a bruise that horrible, I'd take her to the Dr. to make sure she was ok. My kids are country kids. We don't have tv, only allowed on the computers on the weekend. It's a miracle one of them hasn't broken a bone between sledding accidents, bike accidents, climbing trees....all the things kids do when raised on a farm. But dang, a bruise that bad on the face? Packing them up in the car and heading to the dr's office to get checked out!

IMO-and from what I've learned at school (and i have spent LOTS of money -so I hope I have learned at least a little)----Grandmas phone-grandmas problem. And --i am taking a class about computer forensics, and believe me-they know EVERYTHING about that phone and anyone that used it. I am sure it is telling the FBI a very detailed story about gma. Maybe thats why she is silent? (i dont want to go into too many details -i dont want to HELP anyone that might have harmed her)

Where did the "callin off searchers" thing come from? Who said they weren't allowed to look? I heard about this a few weeks ago from someone that was sent home from searchin. She'd probably still be there lookin.

That was in the news, they sent all volunteers home, said they were no longer needed a couple weeks in

Please dont think I am crazy, this is not my belief, but what do you all think of psysics and do you believe they are worth the time to check them out?

I personally think they'd speak in generalities that could mean anything. They'd give you answers that were open to however you wanted to interpret them. MOO

*** No one thinks you're crazy. We think you'd try anything to bring Aliayah home.

When I look at the picture on the new flyer I look at the hairline. Notice how light the 'widows peak' is on her right side? Now look at the left side. Dark. Bruising? Shadow from *advertiser censored*? Look at Aliayahs cheek, the angle of the bruise. If she had hit a door frame I would think the bruise would continue up over the nasal bridge and eyebrow/forehead.

So I am sitting her racking my brain trying to think what would cause that type of bruising. It does not look like a hand or fist to me. But what?

my personal opinion is that there are a lot of fake psychics out there who will look to exploit you and your money.
They will tell you things to get your hopes up, but only bits of information at a time. They will need you to keep coming back over and over.
A "true psychic" who "sees" something would not need money to get them to talk about a missing child....just remember that.
IMO....your money would be better spent on a legitimate private investigator

I don't think you are crazy. I think if I were in your shoes, I'd be willing to try just about anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member