WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The newly released photo of Aliayah has incited a much higher level of anger in the community. Comments on the news sites are getting scary. I wonder if LL has access to the internet and is following what people are saying? I also wonder what statement (excuse) she's going to have her lawyer come up with now. I don't know how she can show her face in public right now.

she already has an excuse, as told by Jo Ann, to a brother, to Vickie, to us: She ran into a door :maddening:

ok folks I have the original pic.
Aliayah is standing between Wendys legs, getting her hair brushed and fixed into a pony tail. She does have a bruise on her cheek, but not as severe looking as in flyer, her eyes look like they are smiling and she has her lower lip drawn in as was her habit. I feel so much better seeing the entire photo rather than the cropped one and no other faces are in pic so I really dont know why they altered it in the first place since wendy is over 18 and could have gave consent easily.

BBM
are you insinuating that the FBI/LE altered the photo to make it look worse than it was?

from same link
"We do not know where the mark on her face came from. We do not know the reason behind the disappearance of her four front teeth," said FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen.

If a dentist removed Aliayah's 4 teeth as has been claimed, the FBI could have verified that long ago. If Agent Killeen is saying 7 weeks later that they don't know why her teeth are missing, I'm thinking it's a safe bet there was no dentist involved. IMO

BINGO-I was tryin to say that earlier--but i was SO sad and angry :(. And imo if they lie about that -the truth isn't in them. I am angry.....IF they love Aliayah --why lie?

The case of Pa DA Ray Gricar for one........although --new evidence IS coming out now-because of the monsters at Penn State(sorry for ot)

I wondered if there would end up being new info now... thanks for the tip off, I will have to hunt down the current thread and read up on it.. in the morning!

ok folks I have the original pic.
Aliayah is standing between Wendys legs, getting her hair brushed and fixed into a pony tail. She does have a bruise on her cheek, but not as severe looking as in flyer, her eyes look like they are smiling and she has her lower lip drawn in as was her habit. I feel so much better seeing the entire photo rather than the cropped one and no other faces are in pic so I really dont know why they altered it in the first place since wendy is over 18 and could have gave consent easily.

No offense meant, but I would like to see the picture.

I know the FBI has a lot of questionable people and motives, but in this case I am tending to believe the FBI.

Well .... NO GAG ORDER. Why are reporters w/microphones & cameras NOT lined up at her door asking the HARD questions ? Agent Killeen said ppl are free to "pursue" w/questons.

Re: NO searches: Agent Killeen said that's why they offered the generous reward in case ppl wanted to search, it's fine w/them as long it's not in a LE roped off area.

BBM
are you insinuating that the FBI/LE altered the photo to make it look worse than it was?

It does look that way to me, maybe they had a reason, I dont know, but aside from the bruise on cheek i see no other marks and she actually looks happy. I am not saying the bruise is not there , but it dont look as bad in original. I feel a little better having seen it.

According to Killeen, this photo of Aliayah was taken a few days before she went missing. According to someone else (Vickie?), this photo was taken on July 10th, or thereabouts.

If both of those statements are true, then it sounds to me as though law enforcement believes that Aliayah has been missing since July, and not September 24th as her "mother" reported.

The more I looked at that photo the more I noticed something. I adjusted the brightness and contrast. THAT is NOT from a door. I am furious. I want to go introduce someone to the same door. I think I will be sick.
11411aliayahlunsford1.jpg

vickie, are you looking at the actual picture on the cell phone it was taken on or a printed out copy? I have two printers and neither never has the color the same even though it is the same picture. Pictures on one computer will have different colors than on another computer.

No offense meant, but I would like to see the picture.

I know the FBI has a lot of questionable people and motives, but in this case I am tending to believe the FBI.

I do not know why cropped it to make it look the way it does, what I am wondering if it was to get ANGER and more negative responces from folks to put heat on Lena.

I would be willing to post entire pic it it wouldnt interfere with investigation, what do you think. I dont want to help suspects, if this was intended to draw em out.

Its on the opposite side of her body. There is NO WAY that could have been a door. They are also at different stages in bruising. I'm shaking.

According to Killeen, this photo of Aliayah was taken a few days before she went missing. According to someone else (Vickie?), this photo was taken on July 10th, or thereabouts.

If both of those statements are true, then it sounds to me as though law enforcement believes that Aliayah has been missing since July, and not September 24th as her "mother" reported.

I agree 100 percent. I want to know WHEN someone outside that family saw this little one alive. At this point, I think when arrests are made-there will be many.

vickie, are you looking at the actual picture on the cell phone it was taken on or a printed out copy? I have two printers and neither never has the color the same even though it is the same picture. Pictures on one computer will have different colors than on another computer.

I am looking at the picture on my putor, off of memory card

The only other reported sighting of Aliayah was from the place that was giving away clothes. wasn't that a few weeks before LL reported that her daughter was missing?

It does look that way to me, maybe they had a reason, I dont know, but aside from the bruise on cheek i see no other marks and she actually looks happy. I am not saying the bruise is not there , but it dont look as bad in original. I feel a little better having seen it.

Vickie-you are a smart woman, why would the VERY people who have fought since DAY ONE 24/7 for Aliayah-try to harm their invetigation? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3