WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think they'd speak in generalities that could mean anything. They'd give you answers that were open to however you wanted to interpret them. MOO

*** No one thinks you're crazy. We think you'd try anything to bring Aliayah home.

So , are you saying they could be right, or are you saying they are not worth the effort.

So , are you saying they could be right, or are you saying they are not worth the effort.

I think they are clever enough with words to make you think whatever you wanted to without really sayin anything at all and might possibly have you lookin somewhere you shouldn't be. When without them you might be lookin elsewhere and makin proress however slow. I think they are mostly a bunch of hooey. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

In every case that I have followed where a "psychic" got involved...not one thing was found because of the psychic. All I saw were people looking for 5 minutes of fame exploiting the family.
IMO....look for a legitimate private investigator

my personal opinion is that there are a lot of fake psychics out there who will look to exploit you and your money.
They will tell you things to get your hopes up, but only bits of information at a time. They will need you to keep coming back over and over.
A "true psychic" who "sees" something would not need money to get them to talk about a missing child....just remember that.
IMO....your money would be better spent on a legitimate private investigator

I do believe there are psychics....I do believe they can have a big influence on missing persons cases, but they should never be used in place of LE -and I agree Lynn, I would hire a pi...and wait for a psychic to offer their service...and be openminded about it.

In every case that I have followed where a "psychic" got involved...not one thing was found because of the psychic. All I saw were people looking for 5 minutes of fame exploiting the family.

The case of Pa DA Ray Gricar for one........although --new evidence IS coming out now-because of the monsters at Penn State(sorry for ot)

Vickie,

I agree with what lynnb says, the money can be well spent in other ways. I also don't think a psychic would charge money to help in a missing child case.

Ima

I do believe there are psychics....I do believe they can have a big influence on missing persons cases, but they should never be used in place of LE -and I agree Lynn, I would hire a pi...and wait for a psychic to offer their service...and be openminded about it.

Just make sure that the psychic offering their services doesn't have a price tag attached to their information.
A true psychic would tell what they know for free because they want this baby found and couldn't sleep at night until they helped.
Whatever you decide....just be careful. I hate to say this Vickie...but at this point trust no one.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one may be worth a million, but the FBI hopes it will generate that one tip that could break the case.

It's a painful picture that gives a glimpse into what could have been Aliayah Lunsford's last days.

More than seven weeks after she vanished from her Weston home, the FBI released what they believe is one of the most recent pictures of the little girl. A shocking picture brought forward by a distant family member, according to investigators. The picture raises even more questions than there already were.

C-Anthony case stands out the most to me with psychics..

Just make sure that the psychic offering their services doesn't have a price tag attached to their information.
A true psychic would tell what they know for free because they want this baby found and couldn't sleep at night until they helped.
Whatever you decide....just be careful. I hate to say this Vickie...but at this point trust no one.

You are absolutely right-please don't pay for a psychic. Not that they don't deserve to be paid, but just like any other business, there are those who will take your last penny.

There is a WS member who I think is psychic. He/she posted in an earlier thread. Stated something about dreams.

BBM - In that case, they would have already been here in the thread when the question came up. :floorlaugh:

Sorry, just trying to calm down and get back to my "happy spot". No offense meant.

I also believe that psychics can play a role in an investigation and agree to watch out for those who want to benefit financially from their offer of assistance.

At this point, I would consider any possibility that would bring Aliayah back home.

Gilmer Free Press

This site has both of the new posters released. On the 2nd one (the FBI one) read the bottom.
it says ....if you have any information contact your nearest FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate:waitasec:

bbm

I don't know if this has been answered, but if you look at FBI posters, they all say that. Hailey Dunn's, Ray Gricar's, etc. (<- I saw it on Ray Gricar's and thought it was odd, so I checked Hailey's and it's there, too...)

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111114_7371.shtml

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one may be worth a million, but the FBI hopes it will generate that one tip that could break the case.

It's a painful picture that gives a glimpse into what could have been Aliayah Lunsford's last days.

More than seven weeks after she vanished from her Weston home, the FBI released what they believe is one of the most recent pictures of the little girl. A shocking picture brought forward by a distant family member, according to investigators. The picture raises even more questions than there already were.

from same link
"We do not know where the mark on her face came from. We do not know the reason behind the disappearance of her four front teeth," said FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen.

If a dentist removed Aliayah's 4 teeth as has been claimed, the FBI could have verified that long ago. If Agent Killeen is saying 7 weeks later that they don't know why her teeth are missing, I'm thinking it's a safe bet there was no dentist involved. IMO

The newly released photo of Aliayah has incited a much higher level of anger in the community. Comments on the news sites are getting scary. I wonder if LL has access to the internet and is following what people are saying? I also wonder what statement (excuse) she's going to have her lawyer come up with now. I don't know how she can show her face in public right now.

The only good psychic is the one that can tell you where the child is - before you pay.

No child, no money.

I'm not against psychics as long as they understand the rule. No result, no payment.

BBM - That's weird, because we were just talking informally with the news people after the PC and I said "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this picture is worth a thousand stories". I pray that the FBI, State Police and Lewis County Sheriff get the information they need to bring this case to a conclusion.

ok folks I have the original pic.
Aliayah is standing between Wendys legs, getting her hair brushed and fixed into a pony tail. She does have a bruise on her cheek, but not as severe looking as in flyer, her eyes look like they are smiling and she has her lower lip drawn in as was her habit. I feel so much better seeing the entire photo rather than the cropped one and no other faces are in pic so I really dont know why they altered it in the first place since wendy is over 18 and could have gave consent easily.

from same link
"We do not know where the mark on her face came from. We do not know the reason behind the disappearance of her four front teeth," said FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen.

If a dentist removed Aliayah's 4 teeth as has been claimed, the FBI could have verified that long ago. If Agent Killeen is saying 7 weeks later that they don't know why her teeth are missing, I'm thinking it's a safe bet there was no dentist involved. IMO

I am in tears... That picture - I just want to reach through the computer screen, grab her, and hug her. It's as if her eyes are pleading for someone to please help.

This was taken just a few days before she disappeared, is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member