WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I looked at that photo the more I noticed something. I adjusted the brightness and contrast. THAT is NOT from a door. I am furious. I want to go introduce someone to the same door. I think I will be sick.
11411aliayahlunsford1.jpg

spot just under her nose, right in the middle and too, between her eyes, but more on her right side. Her nose looks a lil darker too, but I won't put much into that, because mine tends to do that too in pictures.

The only other reported sighting of Aliayah was from the place that was giving away clothes. wasn't that a few weeks before LL reported that her daughter was missing?

I believe the date was August 21st. Actual day may be off... but definitely not the month. Clothing drive for school kids.

I sorta Understand LL not being able to take a Lie detecter test yet but what about Joann why havent they given her one yet?

Just answer me please, do you think they altered it to make her look worse for any reason, and do you think I should post original. I do not know these things I just want to help get Aliayah home. Help me please

spot just under her nose, right in the middle and too, between her eyes, but more on her right side. Her nose looks a lil darker too, but I won't put much into that, because mine tends to do that too in pictures.

Except in the head spot I circled, if you follow it from the upper lip down to under the lip it makes a bruised curve, crescent. I cant breathe.

Just answer me please, do you think they altered it to make her look worse for any reason, and do you think I should post original. I do not know these things I just want to help get Aliayah home. Help me please

IMO: nope. They don't need it to be worse. I think I'd post it.

According to Killeen, this photo of Aliayah was taken a few days before she went missing. According to someone else (Vickie?), this photo was taken on July 10th, or thereabouts.

If both of those statements are true, then it sounds to me as though law enforcement believes that Aliayah has been missing since July, and not September 24th as her "mother" reported.

Aliayah was seen at the Bendale church clothing drive on August 20th.

Vickie-
Think about what you are saying. Do you honestly believe that the FBI or LE would feel the need to doctor a picture of a bruised Aliayah just so it would make people mad at Lena?

I don't think LE believes that Jo Ann had anything to do with Aliayah being missing or they would have shown up with a warrent for the cell phone. It doesn't sound like that's the case here.

I don't think I can honestly comment on the first question until I've seen the picture. I also, do not think there should be a problem with posting the picture, ESPECIALLY when the other persons face is not shown.

If there is an issue with the FBI altering a picture, it needs to be known!

I work in the photography field. The bruising was not altered. That is there. They brightened it up. If anything.

I would blur the face of the other person if you are going to post it, Vickie. We are not supposed to post photos of people who are not directly involved in the case. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble (???) for posting it without blurring.

I'd ask a mod before posting the picture.

Post the one you have. The FBI doesn't have a plot to make her look worse.

1,000's of posters of missing children on FBI's website and none look as bad as this one, that I've seen.

Vickie-
Think about what you are saying. Do you honestly believe that the FBI or LE would feel the need to doctor a picture of a bruised Aliayah just so it would make people mad at Lena?

lynnb, i will post the pic, but I need help, I don't know how . If you want I can forward it to your email. That is the only way I know how to send a pic. I have said before and it hasn't changed, I am a computor dummy.

Just make sure that the psychic offering their services doesn't have a price tag attached to their information.
A true psychic would tell what they know for free because they want this baby found and couldn't sleep at night until they helped.
Whatever you decide....just be careful. I hate to say this Vickie...but at this point trust no one.

I do believe there was a case where a young man's body was found by a psychic. It seems to me it was in the last year and it was in Washington state but I could be wrong. Does anyone recall who I am thinking of? I just remember being shocked because it was the only time I had seen it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro