WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, and Welcome!!!

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as an insider/local, doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession, then please do the following:
Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com
In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call
In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.

All info is confidential.

Thank you
:welcome:

Ima

Thank you so much, I just sent off an email with all the info in it.

LL is unwilling to cooperate and withholding information?

What does that mean? Protecting Ralph? How many of you think she may have been using drugs while pregnant?

She needs to be in jail. This has gone on far too long.

BBM....this is my favorite part. Divide and conquer!
If she admits they were hers...she's fried
If she admits they were his.....she's all alone

it's a no win situation for Lena and I love it!

:great: yeahhhh!!! you go LE!!! back LL into a corner!!!! :woohoo:

I can see now why LL has three lawyers-plenty to keep them all busy.:twocents: Maybe this is happening because FBI/LE is really leaning on LL/RL/et al, to be more forthcoming.

Aliayah Poster Draws Response (scroll down for story)
http://www.westondemocrat.com/news.html
"We are still hopeful to have a conclusion," said Killeen. "We just can't say when."
Killeen went on to say that he would like to give the public more information but is forbidden to do so. He did say that "this case is not closing, we have invested a lot of man hours in this case as children are our future and are important.

Cops say drugs on missing WV girl’s mom
http://www.mariettatimes.com/page/c...-drugs-on-missing-WV-girl-s-mom.html?nav=5214
The petition argues court intervention is necessary because Lunsford is demonstrating "a lack of willingness to fully cooperate with the conditions of her supervision, and she appears to be selectively censoring what she wants her supervising officer to know."

On Wednesday, U.S. Magistrate John Kaull scheduled a bond revocation hearing for Nov. 28 in Elkins.

Lunsford's public defender, Brian Kornbrath, didn't immediately return messages. Her private attorney, who is not handling the criminal case, declined comment.

A man with the same name as the one that LL named as Baby A's father has been booked into the Central Regional Jail.

Thank you! =) Sometimes, living in Oregon stinks. I don't know which websites to go to. haha

AP NewsBreak: Cops say drugs on missing girl's mom
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700198453/AP-NewsBreak-Cops-say-drugs-on-missing-girls-mom.html

One of the conditions of her pretrial release, spelled out in an Oct. 17 court order, was to refrain from using drugs. Handwritten on the document are the words, "including bath salts."

During a home visit on Oct. 20, Kilgore wrote, Lunsford told her probation officer she didn't know what bath salts were and "advised that she had not been to a 'head shop' or like store in several months."

Kilgore's petition says that on Nov. 1, a state trooper found Lunsford and her husband Ralph with bath salts in a Clarksburg parking lot. The trooper said Ralph Lunsford acknowledged entering the Hot Stuff Cool Things shop and purchasing a product called "Sextary" for $52.

If Lena Lunsford argues that her husband is the sole user of the drugs, Kilgore wrote, he will recommend she be prohibiting from living with him until he completes a counseling or treatment program.

I don't know who this "Vicki Smith" is releasing all these AP stories...but she is my new best friend.

Are you flippin' KIDDING me? Pardon me whilst I beat my head against the nearest brick wall.........

Ok OT but just want to ask. I really don't mean to sound dumb but it never came to my mind to use bath salts for a drug. So I'm not that smart on it. I do know ppl snort it. But is it a certain kind. I love taking baths with bath salts and bubble bath. I don't want to walk out of walmart and get busted for buying the wrong kind of bath salts...lol..

Ok OT but just want to ask. I really don't mean to sound dumb but it never came to my mind to use bath salts for a drug. So I'm not that smart on it. I do know ppl snort it. But is it a certain kind. I love taking baths with bath salts and bubble bath. I don't want to walk out of walmart and get busted for buying the wrong kind of bath salts...lol..

I was super confused regarding this, as well. It really isn't bath salts in the literal sense. It is just a name used for the drug.

Here's an article about it on WebMD:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/bath-salts-drug-dangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members