WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this search is bringing us all closer to finding this sweet baby girl.. I hope R&L are shaking in their boots right now!!!

Out of curiosity.. is the body of water that was searched today in the same direction of the trail of baby aliayah that was picked up by that search dog back when this all started?

I am on pins and needles

Out of curiosity.. is the body of water that was searched today in the same direction of the trail of baby aliayah that was picked up by that search dog back when this all started?

Yes. Same body of water.

Yes. Same body of water.

If it turns out Aliayah is found in the water where the trail led the search dog, that would be a very interesting development, wouldn't it?

I truly believe that this search team is going to find Aliayah. I just sense it.

The truth will come out soon enough, and if a lynch mob does not first get to these two,...hopefully they will be put in away for the rest of their lives, where fellow inmates can met out "justice".

http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...-Army-Search-Leaders-Explain-Water-Search1158

This is a video only. To paraphrase. Independent searchers, trained by the PPP, have been searching for 3 weeks. PPP is not on scene this week. Searchers had dam levels adjusted to look closely at water near Aliayah's home. Underwater cameras found something and they called in FBI and LE to look at what they had found. Footage is being reviewed. Area is still being searched. Divers are taking a break. Tips are still coming in. When video was recorded nothing was pulled out (although other sources are saying that something was.) More updates at the 10:00 news.

Was this dam searched previously?
If not I wander why they are only doing it now especially as the dogs traced her trail there

I truly believe that this search team is going to find Aliayah. I just sense it. I find it almost incomprehensible that there is a person or two on this thread that still doubts that Ralph and Lena murdered Aliayah. I mean,...how much CLEARER could it be that they are the perpetrators?? Oh well.

Five months into this, it's still not clear to me what happened to Aliayah. I still have tons of doubts. I can't say that I doubt that R&L killed her, because their having done so is one of several possibilities for me. But I just don't know yet. I need real information, not just guesses, for a situation to be clear for me. There's been little real information in this case.

In the same way that some find it incomprehensible that it isn't clear that R&L murdered her, it's just as incomprehensible to me that so many have already tried and convicted those two (not to mention others in their families) without even knowing what happened.

The truth will come out soon enough, and if a lynch mob does not first get to these two,...hopefully they will be put in away for the rest of their lives, where fellow inmates can met out "justice".

I'm very curious to see where this latest development leads. I don't, however, share your hopes.

i wish every missing person had a team out there like aliayah's. they are amazing & will stop at nothing until she is found!!!

http://m.wboy.com/default.aspx?pid=...nterface.m_faceweb_iphone&clienttype=rssstory

Search resuming on Thursday due to expected bad weather. Vickie Bowen said photos appear to be bones. Hmmmmm......locals are all saying scanners are scrambled and they can't get the feed from the online LCFD site. They claim this has never happened before. Other sources who were on site claim that something was definately found and placed in EMS unit. Oh this is agonizing!!!

Please let them find this sweet baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this dam searched previously?
If not I wander why they are only doing it now especially as the dogs traced her trail there

The dogs traced her trail near the bridge, which is where the divers searched at first. They also were diving near the foot bridge in Homewood, which is further downstream. I do not remember them diving near the dam, but I know the foot searches were conducted around the area of the dam several times.

I wish they wouldn't wait a day. Rain will just add more water.

Is this one of those short little dams where the water goes over and just keeps the object swirling in the current at the site.

ETA: *low-head* dam

It's my opinion that too much info was leaked and that LE and FBI sometimes regret that the Internet can move info so quickly. While it was acknowledged on at least 4 different community social media pages that something was retrieved from the water, placed in a black bag, put into an ambulance, and taken to a local hospital, nearly all of those posts have been removed from those pages.

One of the news sites said that a skeleton could have been sighted, but it could have nothing.

I don't think that LE wants to tip their hand to what they and don't have. Also, I don't think that LE wants locals to take matters into their hands and dole out "justice." Gone are the days of pitchforks and town square lynch mobs. Every one is angry. They may want to take suspects into custody to prevent that from happening.

I checked the weather for tomorrow and it is supposed to rain in much of WV, which might make their search more difficult.

As far as guilt goes, I have long laid my suspicions with LL and RL. This doesn't change that for me. I don't think that Aliayah wandered off early in the morning and fell in the river and I don't think LE does either. They stated long, long ago that case was one of a concealment, abduction, or homicide.

http://www.wowktv.com/story/1704025...of-water-in-lewis-county-for-aliayah-lunsford

This article says that the weather for tomorrow doesn't look good, so the search will be rescheduled for Thrusday.

It's my opinion that too much info was leaked and that LE and FBI sometimes regret that the Internet can move info so quickly. While it was acknowledged on at least 4 different community social media pages that something was retrieved from the water, placed in a black bag, put into an ambulance, and taken to a local hospital, nearly all of those posts have been removed from those pages.

That's definitely been a problem from the beginning of this case, although I'm not sure it was 'leaks' (given that LE hasn't said much) so much as people seeing or hearing something and running with it. If it gets posted on enough social media sites, people start believing it or at least thinking that they heard it from a reputable news source or LE. Very unfortunate. And even though I appreciate the in-person work a lot of ordinary citizens have put into this, I also think they should have thought more carefully about what they shared on FB and even sites like WS. There's a time to speak and a time to wait and talk about it later

One of the news sites said that a skeleton could have been sighted, but it could have nothing.

That's an example of something I wouldn't have shared yet. If it could be anything or nothing, why even specifically mention a skeleton at this point?

I don't think that LE wants to tip their hand to what they and don't have. Also, I don't think that LE wants locals to take matters into their hands and dole out "justice." Gone are the days of pitchforks and town square lynch mobs. Every one is angry. They may want to take suspects into custody to prevent that from happening.

I'm already dreading what will happen when Aliayah is found.

As far as guilt goes, I have long laid my suspicions with LL and RL. This doesn't change that for me. I don't think that Aliayah wandered off early in the morning and fell in the river and I don't think LE does either. They stated long, long ago that case was one of a concealment, abduction, or homicide.

I wonder, though, if they ruled out the 'wandered off' possibility and stressed those three because they had already done water searches and hadn't found anything? Of course, we don't know what other evidence and info they have that they might have used to narrow it down.

I've still got 'wandered off' on my list of possibilities. I haven't been able to cross a single option off my list yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave