WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with Lena Lunsford being sent to Alderson, where she is close to her family and friends. MOST Federal Inmates are housed HUNDREDS if not a THOUSAND miles from their family and friends. More "special" treatment for this woman...will it ever end? jmo

Is it possible she was getting benefits because she is mentally ill?

Aliayah, we are still here for you.

Here are some questions for any locals who may know the answers:

Has the Lunsfords divorce been finalized?

Where has RL been the past few months?

*I think about you each and every day little girl.

Why I wonder? Is this common to change assigned location?

Aliayah-I have been thinking a LOT about you the last few days. It is almost the 4th of July, you should be celebrating, eating watermelon, laughing and playing. :(...

I think it was another favor for Lena Lunsford being sent to Alderson. There is a Federal Prison in Kentucky -where I live-that is FULL of inmates from New York. The Feds usually keep you a little out of reach of visitors.

Here is the Wikipedia link for the "prison" LL is being held in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Prison_Camp,_Alderson

The prison is nicknamed "Camp Cupcake" by most residents and the media.

It focuses on vocational training and personal growth experiences, with craft-shop activities an integral part of vocational training.

Free time is spent walking around the sidewalk that is set between the two dorms as this is within bounds for the inmates.
It was styled after a boarding school offering education with no armed guards.

is no barbed wire on the fence surrounding the camp.

They also play volleyball.

Other notable residents have included Billie Holiday and Martha Stewart.

Aliayah, we are still here for you.

Here are some questions for any locals who may know the answers:

Has the Lunsfords divorce been finalized?

Where has RL been the past few months?

The divorce has not been finalized.

RL has been living in Vadis, which was very hard hit in the June 29th storms. The local fire department was the first to be opened as a cooling/shelter station in the county and remains open at this time.

Aliayah's 4th birthday is coming up on July 29. My little boy turned 4 last week. We plan on making her cake and blowing out the candles.

Wish: Find Aliayah!

We had a massive storm here last week and the power was off for several days so I didn't get to check WS very much. Still praying for Aliayah and hoping for justice. I think the birthday celebration idea is wonderful,No Stone Unturned.

Aliayah's 4th birthday is coming up on July 29. My little boy turned 4 last week. We plan on making her cake and blowing out the candles.

Wish: Find Aliayah!

Please give your little guy a hug for me!! And when you blow out those candles-make a wish for me also!!

We had a massive storm here last week and the power was off for several days so I didn't get to check WS very much. Still praying for Aliayah and hoping for justice. I think the birthday celebration idea is wonderful,No Stone Unturned.

The storms here have been terrible also-we have been without power more times than not this summer. It is getting old, fast...and omygosh it is SO hot.

Aliayah ---you are in my thoughts and always -always in my prayers!

Bumping you back up to page one where you belong...

We will never forget you, sweet little Aliayah. I am still praying that the truth will be found and justice will be served!

Thoughts of you this morning sad eyes. Still awaiting resolution. Still praying for your loved ones. Still hopeful taht one day justice is yours.

I've just joined though I have followed Aliayah's case here at WS from the beginning (as well as several other cases). I use to check daily but there seems to be so little info that I don't anymore. But I was thinking of her sweet face today so I decided to check her thread.

Is the investigation still open/ongoing? Are searchers still searching? Or have they looked everywhere and there just isn't anywhere left to search?

Thank you all, esp her Aunt Vickie for keeping her memory alive.

Lil

10 months missing as of today. I checked the local news and tv stations. No mention of her name yet. Hopefully something will be said during the 6 o clock news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892