WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On NG, a reporter on the show did say that both the SF's ride to work and his presence at work were confirmed...FWIW

If anyone has amandareconwith's photo bucket link I think some of the documents that are on it can explain somethings that posters are looking for.

I will go back an try to get it, I apologize for being soooo slow.

Also, mod, if this is a no no please delete because I am really afraid of Kimster's guns!!!!!

Amanda is the BOMB!!

If her scent was picked up from her house directly to the river, I hope LE has considered that she could have been taken from her home directly to a boat. Dogs should be used on both sides of that riverbank in both directions to see if her scent is picked up again.

I have never seen a boat in that part of the river, have you WENC?

I have never seen a boat in that part of the river, have you WENC?

I saw kayaks, small john boats with trolling motors in that part yesterday. a fellow searcher on my team delivered water to the kayakers, I know the water was up from the night befores rainfall.

this says TWO of aliayahs siblings were sleeping in the room with her...

http://www.westondemocrat.com/news.html

Could just be a reporter error

The Weston Democrat should be a dependable source of info.

Notice the mention of how FB is being used in this case...."to inform the community". Duh! I think today is the first day that everyone is on the same page......Too long for Aliayah......

I so don't mean to slam LE, just saying.

JMHO

Not in that part. I have seen them up near the dam, of course and around on the opposite side of Hwy 19 in Bendale. The little dam by the water dept makes it impossible to go very far through there. Most fishermen fish off of the banks.

Not that many people use a boat on the river. We've paddled up and down a few times and there are spots that are so shallow you cannot get the boat through and so much debris from fallen trees, I don't think a motor boat would be able to get through much of it, not unless you don't mind it getting damaged. Most people that fish in the river is just for sport. You really wouldn't want to eat anything that comes out of it, not very clean. Most people that want to fish or just go boating will go to the lake. So basically most people that put a boat in the river, go further down.

Not that many people use a boat on the river. We've paddled up and down a few times and there are spots that are so shallow you cannot get the boat through and so much debris from fallen trees, I don't think a motor boat would be able to get through much of it, not unless you don't mind it getting damaged. Most people that fish in the river is just for sport. You really wouldn't want to eat anything that comes out of it, not very clean. Most people that want to fish or just go boating will go to the lake. So basically most people that put a boat in the river, go further down.

Right which would explain why yesterday I only say kayaks(no motor just paddles) and johnboats with trolling motors.

So, she (allegedly) stopped and bought cigarettes and wasn't in the right frame of mind to realize she is almost out of gas...all while driving around for two hours... Alrighty, then! :waitasec:

I don't believe she was dumping a body and took a child with her. I just don't.

Re smokes...hate to say it but as a smoker during stress then you will stop and get some figuring the 30 secs won't make a difference.

Thanks for this - MSM has named the husband. Is he the father of Aliayah or do we know that?

This is a good question ... I am not sure if he is the father, but they both have the same "last name".

ETA: Just read that the bio-father of little A does not know he is the father ... I hope I got that correct, if not please correct.

This is a good question ... I am not sure if he is the father, but they both have the same "last name".

Aliayah's father doesn't know he is the father.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, here`s what disturbs me. We`re hearing reports that the mother does not know who or -- excuse me the father does not know that he is the father. So let`s quickly clarify that.

Ellie Jostad, the father of the little Aliayah does not know he`s the father?

JOSTAD: Right. That`s what police are telling us. That apparently the 3-year-old Aliayah`s father is not the stepfather, she has a biological father who was never told that he`s the father of Aliayah. So he`s apparently completely not in her life at all.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And so we have little Aliayah who is missing. Then we also apparently have a 1-year-old or under a 1-year-old, a 5-year-old, a 9-year-old and an 11-year-old, and the mother is pregnant with twins.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../26/ng.01.html

I really could not see anyone putting her off that bridge either. There are 2 houses there that face the bridge with a clear view of the bridge, one on each side of the river. And, like I said you could only go about a mile total through that stretch - Lake dam on one end and the water company one on the other. It would also be virtually impossible to take a boat out and put it back in the water after the water company. I think there's a fence on one side and the brush is to thick on the other. The water company probably has security cameras there and some of the people that live along the river might too in that area.

I don't believe she was dumping a body and took a child with her. I just don't.

Re smokes...hate to say it but as a smoker during stress then you will stop and get some figuring the 30 secs won't make a difference.

But how difficult would it be for Mommy to dump Aliayah, even with the kids in tow? After all, she was only 3, and could have fit into a relatively small shopping bag or box. (I feel sick even typing out that last sentence.) Very inconspicuous to the casual observer.

I just cannot imagine driving around looking for a toddler without asking for help from anyone for two whole hours.

ETA: Just read that the bio-father of little A does not know he is the father ... I hope I got that correct, if not please correct.

I wonder if Ralph has always known or knows he isn't her father?

Many thanks to our local posters. I have a question-there were 2 golf courses mentioned. One the SF supposedly works at. Any word if both golf courses were searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth