WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks uglier every day and Cummings like by the second. 7 people lived there. Wow. I believe she was given something to go to sleep since she was sick and died. The mother driving around for two hours is just wrong on all counts. I assume that was the mother shown last night and this morning with the grandmother sitting on the porch????

So did they have a PC at noon? Did they not say at the 10:30am PC they would have more info at noon What happened?

They said they'd have more information to report at their noon newscast.

Is there a link for this info and I just missed it somewhere?

TIA,

Salem

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

Though the Lewis County Sheriff's Office is leading the investigation that involves countless agencies, county officials said the FBI took on a larger lead role Tuesday. Changes also included expanding the search to consider abduction, and considering the home where Aaliyah lives a crime scene

snipped

snippets from : http://www.theintermountain.com/pag...I-joins-search-for-missing-girl.html?nav=5014

Posey said there were seven people living in the house at the time of the disappearance. They were Lena Lunsford, her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford, and five children. Police said Lena Lunsford is pregnant with twins and was away from home at a doctor's appointment on Tuesday as the search for her missing daughter entered its fourth day.

"We are getting reorganized," Hambrick said. "We are establishing the command center.

"It is a collaborative effort between local, state and federal agencies in this search."

BBM:

Thanks for this - MSM has named the husband. Is he the father of Aliayah or do we know that?

Discovers Aliayah missing, drives around for 2 hours "searching", decides to stop and buy cigarettes (um..she's pregnant..), runs out of gas...all while searching for her daughter.

Strange. IMO, her "driving around for 2 hours" was to clear her head and come up with some sort of cover story and decide what the best course of action would be before calling 911.

I think Aliayah's death was most likely an accident. The mother panicked, drove around, then came up with this story that she deemed to be logical, and called 911.

Thanks for this - MSM has named the husband. Is he the father of Aliayah or do we know that?

Didn't they say on NG the other night that her father was unknown and never had a part in her life?

I remember that because of the similarities to Casey Anthony. There were a lot of things mentioned that night on NG that left me very uneasy.

Driving around
No gas
Unknown father
3 year old "missing"

I suspected the SF almost from the beginning since he is the one to leave the house first and about the time the baby was being fussy. I asked this on a closed thread I guess but it is confirmed that he did leave and left with a friend who he rode to work with. The friend could lie for him if he in fact had the baby with him when they left for work. ???????????

Do we know when anyone last saw Aliayah besides family members? TIA

Hypothetically, if there were court records that showed the stepfather had been convicted of domestic battery in 2009, is it ok to post a link here?

Do we know when anyone last saw Aliayah besides family members? TIA

It was stated on nancy grace that friday night Aliayah was at a friends home. It hasn't been made clear if she was there alone visiting or mom was with her or the whole family, or what.

Aliayah's father doesn't know he is the father.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, here`s what disturbs me. We`re hearing reports that the mother does not know who or -- excuse me the father does not know that he is the father. So let`s quickly clarify that.

Ellie Jostad, the father of the little Aliayah does not know he`s the father?

JOSTAD: Right. That`s what police are telling us. That apparently the 3-year-old Aliayah`s father is not the stepfather, she has a biological father who was never told that he`s the father of Aliayah. So he`s apparently completely not in her life at all.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And so we have little Aliayah who is missing. Then we also apparently have a 1-year-old or under a 1-year-old, a 5-year-old, a 9-year-old and an 11-year-old, and the mother is pregnant with twins.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

Such a sinking feeling in my gut.......Poor little Aliayah. I just cannot see a good outcome with this situation. So sad and would be delighted to be wrong.

And, one of her relatives or friends lives a few yards down from that street. I would think she would go there to borrow gas or get any kind of help first.

Unless the real "help" you're looking for is help establishing an alibi.

I don't have a good feeling at all about this one. :(

Didn't they say on NG the other night that her father was unknown and never had a part in her life?

I remember that because of the similarities to Casey Anthony. There were a lot of things mentioned that night on NG that left me very uneasy.

Driving around
No gas
Unknown father
3 year old "missing"

Yes, the biodad. The man in the house is the SF. It was also reported that the biodad does not know that he has Aliayah.

Did the mother drive around alone looking for Aliayah, or were the kids with her? (I've heard both, so I'm not sure which is correct).

It could be that one of the kids witnessed something. They may be too scared to go against what Mommy has told them to say to LE - even the 9 year old that says that she was asleep at 6:00. I am praying for Aliayah. I do not have a good feeling. :(

If anyone has amandareconwith's photo bucket link I think some of the documents that are on it can explain somethings that posters are looking for.

I will go back an try to get it, I apologize for being soooo slow.

Also, mod, if this is a no no please delete because I am really afraid of Kimster's guns!!!!!

FBI Special Agent John Hambrick said FBI agents from Clarksburg and Pittsburgh have taken the lead on the investigation. He said it is a collaborative effort with state police and county law enforcement.

“Officials are not publicizing the investigative techniques they are using in this case,” said Hambrick, although they have confirmed that they are using sonar.

Officials said they have received helpful tips through the sheriff’s office and the state police.

If you have any information, please contact the Lewis County Sheriff’s Department at 304-269-8251.

There will be a law enforcement briefing at 5 p.m. and a press conference on Wednesday.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

A couple of reminders before we get too far into this new thread:

- Family members of the missing are considered victims until LE says otherwise. We don't sleuth them; we're here to help them if possible.

- Sleuthing non-victim minors is against TOS. Please do not post photographs or names of non-victim minors.

Let's hope Aliayah is found soon. Thank you all for the energy and care you are putting into the effort to find this little girl.

Bumpity bump. I believe we may not sleuth family members unless they are named a POI or suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487