WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO: "Gaps that need to be filled in" = They are looking at the family.

Again, MOO and all other disclaimers.

I can't pull the pc up again but did I hear one of the officers say, "we are looking for her clothes"? How odd.....do they have her body????

Just a note, the Sheriff, Mr. Gissy, lives on the street across from Aliayah!!!

Used a lot of strange words. Wonder if some of that wasn't for a suspected perp?

Does anybody know if the presser will be rebroadcast? I wasn't able to listen live due to work. I would like the hear the "strange words" and observe the body language of the LE officers.

How do they know she still isn't wearing her clothes?????????????????????

These officers are obviously not very good with public speaking, but I get the feeling the investigation is coming together.

Is the family staying in the home currently? Does anyone know?

How do they know she still isn't wearing her clothes?????????????????????

She might be, but recently they've released photos of similar clothing. I think that's a fabulous idea - to actually have a visual of what you're supposed to be looking for.

Because the reality of it is, those clothes could very well be in some trunk of a car or an alley, or washed up on a riverbank.

These officers are obviously not very good with public speaking, but I get the feeling the investigation is coming together.

Um hm. They are no longer saying we have absolutely no clues in this case, which is a relief. I think they've got something to go on, at least.

"Press conference" was just one very young, seemingly inexperienced reporter asking two men (one LE in uniform, the other FBI I *think*) questions. I missed the very beginning, can anyone identify those guys?

When asked if citizens should continue to volunteer to search, one man said that they have plenty of volunteers and that they don't need more at this time.

Reminds me somewhat of what LE said about volunteer searches in the Kerra Wilson case.

Not a good sign. Either they're disorganized and can't handle more searchers, or they have (or are confident they will have) more specific information and a large-scale search is unnecessary. The latter is much more likely in my opinion. Translation: I think they are confident that this child is dead, they know who did it, and they know searching random areas is a waste of time and resources since they'll likely have a much more specific area to search for remains very soon. I could be wrong (it happens A LOT), I genuinely hope so.

"Press conference" was just one very young, seemingly inexperienced reporter asking two men (one LE in uniform, the other FBI I *think*) questions. I missed the very beginning, can anyone identify those guys?

When asked if citizens should continue to volunteer to search, one man said that they have plenty of volunteers and that they don't need more at this time.

Reminds me somewhat of what LE said about volunteer searches in the Kerra Wilson case.

Not a good sign. Either they're disorganized and can't handle more searchers, or they have (or are confident they will have) more specific information and a large-scale search is unnecessary. The latter is much more likely in my opinion. Translation: I think they are confident that this child is dead, they know who did it, and they know searching random areas is a waste of time and resources since they'll likely have a much more specific area to search for remains very soon. I could be wrong (it happens A LOT), I genuinely hope so.

The man in uniform is Mr. Gissy, the sheriff of Lewis County.

Isn't it common for people to remove their clothes in cold temperatures? What was the temperature Saturday morning? And Aliayah was just wearing her pajamas. If she left on her own, is it possible she got cold enough and removed her clothes?

I don't see how knowing who did it, if they do, makes the need for searchers any less. You still have to find the body if only for the deads sake.

Most people don't give up the location without a deal and no LE wants to start by assuming they will deal to give up the body.

LE soooo frustrates me at times when it comes to searches

No they were made to leave last night. I watched them load up. The state police were there.

Did you notice if the mother was there? I hope that the children were not there. I just feel sure that officials have some answers about Aliayah but
will not say anything until i's are doted and t's are crossed.

I am praying for Aliayah, sibs and family members.

I don't see how knowing who did it, if they do, makes the need for searchers any less. You still have to find the body if only for the deads sake.

Most people don't give up the location without a deal and no LE wants to start by assuming they will deal to give up the body.

LE soooo frustrates me at times when it comes to searches

I guess it's safer to say that their apparent lack of urgency and turning down more volunteers indicates they are no longer in a rush to find a living child. My opinion only, and again, I hope I'm wrong.

For Aliayah and the Many Missing People.....Where ever YOU may be......

When somebody dies, a cloud turns into an angel and flies up to tell God to put another flower on a pillow. A bird gives the message back to the world and sings a silent prayer that makes the rain cry. People disappear, but they never really go away. THe Spirits put the sun to bed, wake up the grass, and spin the Earth in dizzy circles. Sometimes you can see them dancing in a cloud during the daytime when they are supposed to be sleeping. They paint the rainbows and the sunsets and make the waves splash against the shore. They tug at the tides. They toss shooting stars and listen to wishes. And when they sing windsongs, they whisper to us "Don't miss me too much. The view is amazing, and and the Love in your heart sustains me." - unknown author

Dear God...Please Bless The Families of the Many Missing brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, fathers, mothers, sons, daughers....and the list goes on and on..

One thing to remember, this is a small town. Any leak spreads like wildfire. IF there are criminal charges to be brought, it is hard to find a potential juror that has not heard about the case or has an opinion. They have also searched every inch of the area several times. Personally, I would think searching the more remote areas would be better done by someone with experience, as they can be dangerous, and maybe they have an idea what area needs to be searched and do not want the public to know. I do not think they would want hundreds of people tracking through a potential crime scene.

Did you notice if the mother was there? I hope that the children were not there. I just feel sure that officials have some answers about Aliayah but
will not say anything until i's are doted and t's are crossed.

I am praying for Aliayah, sibs and family members.

Yes the mother and the grandmother were both there along with a boy who looked to be 4 or 5. They left in the black pick up cutting thru the armory to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en