WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judge joe brown is on now for me!!!????!!!!!!????

((nurse heads out to call signal corps hubby to get his butt on down to wdtv))

What is going on with the investigation today: Spent the past 24 hours regrouping. Looked at specific details, gaps that need to be filled in. Brought in tremendous resources, community, everyone.

Why no Amber alert? There are requirements that are specific. No vehicle information.

So was there actually never a press conference scheduled, and now they're hastily patched together a reporter interview?

Weird.

They have absolutely nothing new to say, and don't appear that they were ready to hold a PC.

A crime or missing child? We have to consider all possibilities.

What have interviews led you to believe? Not comfortable conducting the investigation in the public forum. Counterproductive to release all information.

Is there a crime scene? Any places that are restricted are clearly marked. Not putting that out in public either.

What did family say? Specific investigative details not going to be released to public right now.

Did search very specific locations throughout the night. Made good headway. Search efforts continue and focused on certain, specific areas.

we are not going to hear anything new...... very frustrating IMO

Agent stuttered alot when asked about any possible crime scene and family involvement. Answers were basically part of the investigation, can't discuss at this time.

Used a lot of strange words. Wonder if some of that wasn't for a suspected perp?

I just love how they say they will have MUCH more at noons news broadcast. Really? MUCH MORE??? Much more of what? Sorry, just frustrated that this little girl has been gone so long and it doesn't seem like they have anything to go by. IMO

It seems to me that LE is being very careful with their words and still covering all bases. I think there is a working theory they are investigating but being very careful not to tip their hand at this time.

They need to take a lesson from LE in Kienan's case. They informed the public without doing anything to harm the case..and that kept the public involved

I just love how they say they will have MUCH more at noons news broadcast. Really? MUCH MORE??? Much more of what? Sorry, just frustrated that this little girl has been gone so long and it doesn't seem like they have anything to go by. IMO

I think that was their way of saying oops we goofed. There wasn't actually a scheduled PC and there isn't a shred of new information that you've just sat there waiting to hear. : (

I following this case but not posting. But if mom rode around for two hours looking for a little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay