WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, since here's another picture from this same side with a car parked, and also odd that the media would be in the back yard between the house and river, rather than on the street... but, maybe people park back there. Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

92511home1-1.jpg

This poster's aunt lived in the house for 40 years and she knows it well and posted this on the next page after that picture was posted.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24-Sep-2011 - #2

I just talked to my sister and she says that is all the front yard there is in the picture with the gas meter so that explains why everyone uses the back.

She also said the road you use to get to the back of the house is like a small alley but there are houses on it that are between the river and Aliayah's house.

Mine showed buffering for a minute then went black. LOL

Are there any locals on who are watching the TV - and can say whether the PC is happening?

Nothing coming on for me on the website...anyone else get it to work?

I don't have it working either. I know yesterdays presser was running late so who knows. Waiting to see if anyone gets it before I logoff.

'press conference please stand by'...

just running a little late i think.

screen now says: "press conference please stand by" ((but still has little colored bars))

I got a- PC Please stand by on my screen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay