WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE made them move out or asked them to leave temporarily while they search for evidence? With 4 other kids, I would imagine they would need quite a few boxes and items to hold them over for a few days. Clothes, stroller, playpen, toys, etc.

She said the last part of the search she was on was right behind the house and was told they were making the family move out. She was just told that by another searcher but she watched them load up a pickup with boxes and said a lot of cops and other people standing in yard while this was going on.

The house is right behind the armory.

Did your sister ever confirm where stepdad works??

Poor siblings, this is alot to digest. They just recently moved in and got settled, they have two new siblings set to arrive int the world at any moment, their little sister goes missing, and now being displaced by the investigation into it. These poor kids must be shellshocked from all that life has been chucking at them recently. They will be in my prayers tonight.

Front of house.

010-9.jpg

That doesn't look like the same house we had pictures of previously. Is it taken from another side?

92511home2.jpg

StrayKat, now that you mention it, have we heard how far away Aliayah's house is from the friend's house where she was to have spent the night Friday?

At age 3, I don't imagine that this was a "sleep-over" but maybe more a friend of mom's who offered to babysit her overnight... Also, have we heard what time Aliayah had to be picked up from the friend's house and taken back home when she got sick?

Sorry, looking at the maps to see how far it is to the golf courses.

I don't know it was just mentioned in the transcripts, I presume they are from last night.

Deerfield is being mentioned... I wonder why that course is being searched.

Sorry, looking at the maps to see how far it is to the golf courses.

I don't know it was just mentioned in the transcripts, I presume they are from last night.

Deerfield is being mentioned... I wonder why that course is being searched.

Someone's workplace perhaps?? IDK

Someone's workplace perhaps?? IDK

That is what I was thinking.

Looks like you would have to travel through town to get there.
I just don't feel good about this one.
Maybe, them going to stay with SOMEONE ELSE would help with any safety issues.
OMG... how many babes do people have now a days? I can barely afford myself, especially with the economy.

JMO

Info found elsewhere on the net. Can anyone confirm this?

Searchers are now working 24 hours

national search group is in charge now

I am sure this has been pointed out over and over again.. but when a child isnt in their bed...first thing is to alert all other kids in the houshold as to where is your brother or sister #2 search house and outside 10 min max... #3 call 911 and get help to your home asap.. demand help.

These are the logical things I think that I would do.
I do not see how riding around for two hours to look for a 3 year old even remotly sounds logical... how far did she drive around.. how far could a three year old get to.. very, very odd.

I think the little girl may have been sick.. perhaps from a head injury and deteroriated overnight ...mom overwhelmed with too many kids lost temper... hit the child to the extent that it did cause damage.. cant take a abused child to the ER room.. so she put the little one to bed and hoped for the best. The child may have been found dead and that is why 9 year old got in bed with mom... perhaps mom asked her to get in bed with her or leave the room .. then mom takes a 2 hour drive to dispose of a little girl who was victem of child abuse.. that is my bet on this one.. just dont get the feel of sexual abuse.. just plain out too many kids and mom lost temper and hurt the little one past the point that she could explain her way out of it IF she had to take her to the emergency room.

That is what pop's into my mind.

I am sure this has been pointed out over and over again.. but when a child isnt in their bed...first thing is to alert all other kids in the houshold as to where is your brother or sister #2 search house and outside 10 min max... #3 call 911 and get help to your home asap.. demand help.

These are the logical things I think that I would do.
I do not see how riding around for two hours to look for a 3 year old even remotly sounds logical... how far did she drive around.. how far could a three year old get to.. very, very odd.

I think the little girl may have been sick.. perhaps from a head injury and deteroriated overnight ...mom overwhelmed with too many kids lost temper... hit the child to the extent that it did cause damage.. cant take a abused child to the ER room.. so she put the little one to bed and hoped for the best. The child may have been found dead and that is why 9 year old got in bed with mom... perhaps mom asked her to get in bed with her or leave the room .. then mom takes a 2 hour drive to dispose of a little girl who was victem of child abuse.. that is my bet on this one.. just dont get the feel of sexual abuse.. just plain out too many kids and mom lost temper and hurt the little one past the point that she could explain her way out of it IF she had to take her to the emergency room.

That is what pop's into my mind.

That's an interesting possibility, just wanted to add to that possible theory the step father was also there overnight.

I really wonder why she is missing teeth at 3 years old, that really worries me.

A child's baby teeth (primary teeth) begin to loosen and fall out on their own to make room for permanent teeth at about age 6. Timing can vary, though, and girls generally lose baby teeth earlier than do boys. The last baby teeth typically fall out by age 12 or 13.

Baby teeth usually fall out in the order in which they erupted — first the two bottom front teeth (lower central incisors), followed by the two top front teeth (upper central incisors),

That's an interesting possibility, just wanted to add to that possible theory the step father was also there overnight.

I really wonder why she is missing teeth at 3 years old, that really worries me.

A child's baby teeth (primary teeth) begin to loosen and fall out on their own to make room for permanent teeth at about age 6. Timing can vary, though, and girls generally lose baby teeth earlier than do boys. The last baby teeth typically fall out by age 12 or 13.

Baby teeth usually fall out in the order in which they erupted — first the two bottom front teeth (lower central incisors), followed by the two top front teeth (upper central incisors),http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/baby-teeth/AN00355

I would venture to guess probably milk or juice rot. :( She didn't seem to have the healthiest of eating habits since she is seen in one of the pics carrying around a bag of Doritos.

where is this area "homewood" that CERT leader said teams were searching yesterday in the WDTV interview yesterday (the 26th)?

ETA and the Broken Wheel Campground referenced by Chris (CERT leader) is certainly a distance from the home as well. Curious as to what caused them to search there.

http://g.co/maps/9cmpv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member