WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a scanner thread for this case?

Many thanks to our local posters. I have a question-there were 2 golf courses mentioned. One the SF supposedly works at. Any word if both golf courses were searched?

Our team searched from deerfield country club back. I have no clue about any other golf courses.

Can anyone confirm who the step father is?

http://www.theintermountain.com/page....html?nav=5014

Posey said there were seven people living in the house at the time of the disappearance. They were Lena Lunsford, her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford, and five children. Police said Lena Lunsford is pregnant with twins and was away from home at a doctor's appointment on Tuesday as the search for her missing daughter entered its fourth day.

FBI joins search for missing girl
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford last seen Saturday at South Weston home
http://www.theintermountain.com/pag...I-joins-search-for-missing-girl.html?nav=5014
Posey said there were seven people living in the house at the time of the disappearance. They were Lena Lunsford, her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford, and five children. Police said Lena Lunsford is pregnant with twins and was away from home at a doctor's appointment on Tuesday as the search for her missing daughter entered its fourth day.

http://wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9172-5-news-update-search-for-aliayah-day-5

and things just get muddier as far as reporting and public information. This article, posted today, says . . .

Investigators say they're following multiple leads, but they won't call the disappearance of little Aliayah a crime. There's currently no specific crime scene, but areas are marked off where people shouldn't go.

So the house is a crime scene, but maybe not, but don't go there, cause it might be? Very confusing - the statements that have been coming out of the investigation. Not casting aspersions on the local LE. Simply noticing that this small community has probably not dealt with this sort of investigation/attention since the disappearance of two ladies 20 years ago. And that shows in their handling of the press. The lack of practice is obvious. Desn't mean they don't know what they are doing investigatively. But does indicate a certain lack of savy in the PR area.

Aliayah's father doesn't know he is the father.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, here`s what disturbs me. We`re hearing reports that the mother does not know who or -- excuse me the father does not know that he is the father. So let`s quickly clarify that.

Ellie Jostad, the father of the little Aliayah does not know he`s the father?

JOSTAD: Right. That`s what police are telling us. That apparently the 3-year-old Aliayah`s father is not the stepfather, she has a biological father who was never told that he`s the father of Aliayah. So he`s apparently completely not in her life at all.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And so we have little Aliayah who is missing. Then we also apparently have a 1-year-old or under a 1-year-old, a 5-year-old, a 9-year-old and an 11-year-old, and the mother is pregnant with twins.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../26/ng.01.html

Thanks essies!!!!!!! You helped me more that you will ever know.:crazy:

Praying the poppet is found safe, as unlikely as that is, I'm hanging on to a string of hope.

De-lurking for the first time to say hi from the UK x

http://wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9172-5-news-update-search-for-aliayah-day-5

and things just get muddier as far as reporting and public information. This article, posted today, says . . .

Investigators say they're following multiple leads, but they won't call the disappearance of little Aliayah a crime. There's currently no specific crime scene, but areas are marked off where people shouldn't go.

So the house is a crime scene, but maybe not, but don't go there, cause it might be? Very confusing - the statements that have been coming out of the investigation. Not casting aspersions on the local LE. Simply noticing that this small community has probably not dealt with this sort of investigation/attention since the disappearance of two ladies 20 years ago. And that shows in their handling of the press. The lack of practice is obvious. Desn't mean they don't know what they are doing investigatively. But does indicate a certain lack of savy in the PR area.

Thank you!!!! Your insights are spot on!!!!!!!

Welcome to WS Buddha with mace!

My little Ducklings........... I'm not sure that Tricia or Sue would like to know that WS has become a rumor mill. Especially with as serious as the rumor was that I just deleted 15 posts about.

MSM peeps. I say this with all sincerity to you. We cannot bring rumors here especially not monumental rumors. Do your sleuthing with the news sites. Thanks.

Thanks and :blowkiss:

Hoping the rumours are not true. Praying the poppet is found safe, as unlikely as that is, I'm hanging on to a string of hope.

De-lurking for the first time to say hi from the UK x

rosemedley2Dwelc.jpg

Heading out to take two of my kids for ortho appts. Hope there is good news when I get back.

Have a good day all and thanks for keeping this thread up to date! :seeya:

My little Ducklings........... I'm not sure that Tricia or Sue would like to know that WS has become a rumor mill. Especially with as serious as the rumor was that I just deleted 15 posts about.

MSM peeps. I say this with all sincerity to you. We cannot bring rumors here especially not monumental rumors. Do your sleuthing with the news sites. Thanks.

Thanks and :blowkiss:

Bumping.... Thank You Grandmaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members