WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BENDALE -- Denzil McHenry's home sits directly across from the Lunsford home on Dennison Street. But he remembers it usually being a quiet home.

"It's weird if you have five kids and you never see them out playing," he said.

But that's not the only question McHenry has regarding the family. McHenry said he was out loading his truck all Saturday morning, but never saw anything strange, despite what Lena Lunsford told police.

"I was here until a little bit before 10 [a.m.]," he said. "I never heard anybody hollering or screaming, come outside looking for anybody. Nobody ever came out to ask me if I'd seen her or seen anything or nothing."

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014

Wolfe's court research revealed Ralph has 16 past charges and Lena Lunsford has several too. Her's are not violent, but they include lying to police, forgery and receiving stolen property.

If there was a ransom would they announce it? Also, would they keep searching for her?

Who would be able to afford a ransom? Why would this child be kidnapped for ransom? Such are very rare anyway but usually from the very wealthy, if at all, JMO.

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014
Day 6 of Search for Missing Lewis County Girl

Denzil McHenry's home sits directly across from the Lunsford home on Dennison Street. But he remembers it usually being a quiet home.

But that's not the only question McHenry has regarding the family. McHenry said he was out loading his truck all Saturday morning, but never saw anything strange, despite what Lena Lunsford told police.

"I was here until a little bit before 10 [a.m.]," he said. "I never heard anybody hollering or screaming, come outside looking for anybody. Nobody ever came out to ask me if I'd seen her or seen anything or nothing."

If there was a ransom would they announce it? Also, would they keep searching for her?

If there was a ransom request, LE would hold that very very close to the vest for fear for baby A. They would also probably keep up the search so the public wouldn't ask questions.

But I keep telling myself this isn't a movie, and chances are baby A is no longer with us. I hope my heart is wrong.

MOO

Mel

from same link above:
Thursday, agents searched the Comfort Inn room where the family moved yesterday, after its Dennison Street home became a crime scene.
I wonder who's paying for that?

Denzil McHenry's home sits directly across from the Lunsford home on Dennison Street. But he remembers it usually being a quiet home.

That's not good - not good at all. If he's outside, wouldn't he hear mama screaming for her 3 year old? Someone please tell me she at least looked around before hopping in her car?

:banghead:

Mel

Personally, I think

a) the attorney thinks it would be a good case to garner free pr and a case that could become high profile (ala Jose Baez)

and/or

b) the attorney is a member of the community and sincerely wants to help bring answers to his small, concerned community and thinks this may tip the balance toward that goal faster, by announcing to any perpetrator publicly, "hey, if there was a crime, please, call me and I will represent you, let's just resolve this - okay?"

Well I for one am glad to see that there is finally a reporter who is gonna tell what he knows!

Following your's and Bravo's train of thought here, it is a matter of public record that mom has a pending lawsuit against the state or penal system regarding events alleged during a prior incarceration. It is possible the kid gloves are in play in addition to avoiding a possible future lawsuit, to avoid the appearance of being biased against she and her husband due to the pending suit.

Just ruminating here.

Me too :smile: That's exactly where i was going.

Well I for one am glad to see that there is finally a reporter who is gonna tell what he knows!

He has more info. He put together a list of charges in various Counties. Hope the writer has a chance to publish his findings on a more acceptable level than FB generally is.

I would love to quote it, but the whole thing was deleted off FB... I am guessing now, that it was removed, so that it could be shared on wboy

Personally, I think

a) the attorney thinks it would be a good case to garner free pr and a case that could become high profile (ala Jose Baez)

and/or

b) the attorney is a member of the community and sincerely wants to help bring answers to his small, concerned community and thinks this may tip the balance toward that goal faster, by announcing to any perpetrator publicly, "hey, if there was a crime, please, call me and I will represent you, let's just resolve this - okay?"

Because this case is horrible enough as is, I prefer to be a Polyanna and believe (b). I think this man is a true good samaritan that just wants to wind this up quickly for all involved. He gets blessings from me.

Its early and a child looses their baby teeth in the same order they came in. There are a lot of other reasons she could have lost them early. A calcium deficiency in the mother can cause it as well as other deficiencies. She could have fallen. Never know.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/baby-teeth/AN00355

I took a lot of antibiotics as a young child and as a result had such bad teeth I needed caps on them or I'd have lost a bunch. Antibiotics are hard on kids teeth,just so you know.

This is very telling. Again just MOO. I know i stated about LE silence prior and bouncing of subsequent posts. Is it not even more telling when there is no plea from the Family? Put the 2 together and I think it says a lot. I find it a stretch for a Mother that pregnant with so many children. Up with a sick child to get up to just see her hubby off to work. The pollyanna story just doesn't cut for me-from her. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper