WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can cover whatever they choose, but NG and JVM should not be going on about being advocates if they simply follow trends, IMO.

Respectfully I disagree, The network is the one who is following the trends.Nancy Grace is an advocate and has been one for years,she lives with these very sad cases day in and day out.Right now she is on DWTS ,she has a right to have a vacation of sorts IMO. I have enjoyed seeing her smile plus the weight loss is good for her own health.Even if NG was on her show right now she would not be able to make the FBI tell her anymore then they are already saying.JVM seems more an advocate of her self then children IMO.The way she kissed up to JB after the trial IMO showed her true colors.We all want this child found and it is hard waiting for any news that she has been found.

I find in most of the cases where LE was totally silent, they ended up knowing little to nothing, no one is arrested for the crime and/or no body is discovered.

Then you take a case like Kienans where LE is on the spot with the media, answering questions, making informative statements and they not only have a live child but an arrest.

There are many things they could say that wouldn't harm the investigation...like where they are looking! The town knows it! Doesn't hurt if alaska does too![/QUOTE]

Did you mean to say Canada?

that too..or maybe timbuctoo :D

Of course this would be ideal because then the baby would still be alive but they have to know with their records that they wouldn't exactly be seen as sympathetic. Look at how that kind of thinking backfired on someone like Octomom, who undoubtedly was dreaming of a big payoff when she had 8 babies but the public wasn't keen on giving money to someone who had such a history of bad decisions.

Because this is West Virginia...we can't look at online court records. Only thing we know for sure is stepdad had domestic battery (I think) and Mom was in for forgery. (I'm sure there's a whole lot more but we don't have access to it.) Not everyone is going to follow this case as closely as we are. For those picking up their newspapers, all they are reading is pregnant mom of twins has child snatched from bed.

I'm not saying that I think this is what happened....just leaving open the possibility and looking for anything that may lead me there. KWIM?
I haven't seen any pleas for money or anyone offering.....yet. And you're right...family is avoiding the spotlight. But that may be a smart thing. Anyone who follows missing kids cases know once the family starts being seen more, questions start being asked. And with the supposed background, there probably is a lot they don't want asked.

Ohhh...I know what you mean & I definitely wouldn't rule that out at all.

I have been at work all day and unable to check the thread, could someone give me a brief idea of where the searches were today? TIA

I find this very strange, can't think of another case where something like this has been done. I commend the attorney for his offer.

I know! Never in my life...
This leads me to believe that they think someone has Aliayah.

I really wish that this case was getting more media attention. I am in another state however I watch Nancy Grace and JVM for these type of matters. I am more interested in finding a little girl vs finding out who is responsible for a susperstar's drug overdose.

Michael Jackson is deceased.. this little girl MAY be alive.
The next time a caller calls into the NG show and says somthing to the extent of "I love all you do for children".... they will instead say.. "it is nice what you do for children when there is not a high profile case in the news".... God Bless and help the little one's that go missing when there is a high profile case.

--------------
Amen!!!:goodpost:

I know! Never in my life...
This leads me to believe that they think someone has Aliayah.

I hate to be a cynic but my first thought was that was a pretty good PR move on the part of the attorney - very unlikely to be used yet he gets his name and phone number out there...

I hate to be a cynic but my first thought was that was a pretty good PR move on the part of the attorney - very unlikely to be used yet he gets his name and phone number out there...

True :doh:

My thought was that he would defend the accused/guilty if they would say where she could be found...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm going to make a prediction that I hope like heck is wrong.

[/FONT]
I'm afraid the FBI/LE are setting the stage to begin to put the pressure on [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mom[/FONT] for no reason other than she appears to them to be the most likely candidate in the house at the time of A's disappearance.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
I think LE has no evidence or probable cause against mom, mind you, but [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] i predict [/FONT]authorities will begin hand feeding innuendo to media outlets that will make the public[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] erroneously begin to think of mom as a suspect - even though she will not be named a suspect by LE[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

I think this tactic has been used in the past against other innocent people.by other LE agencies. and again, I hope I am wrong.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

If there was a ransom would they announce it? Also, would they keep searching for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24