WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so hoped to hear there was news. I have been buried in work and haven't had a chance to check.

Good Lord...I've been gone all day and come home to see that Baby A is still missing. Where is this baby? And I think LE can say for the press not to implicate the mom, but when LE said that all the windows and doors to the home were secure, that says it all.

A week later we're getting FBI child abduction experts? Where the heck have they been all this time? Come on, guys, let's get on the ball here.

*Sigh*

I wonder if well water would have something to do with it!!!! I know Bendale
can get city water but since the family had only been in the house 3 weeks perhaps they lived somewhere with well water before that.......

Well water would not be the direct cause, imo, but part of the problem. Many people with well water use bottled water for drinking and cooking. The lack of flouridation in bottled water can contribute to tooth decay. But too much fluoride can cause dental fluorosis- damage to the tooth enamel.

Bottom line..... buy the fluoridated bottled water if you primarily rely on bottled water. jmo

http://www.ada.org/3088.aspx

Posted 2 hours go by Lewis Co. Info,News & Talk in regards to why the lack of media coverage nd why no press conference coverage

"However, the FBI directed them to not ask certain questions and that they are not to implicate Aliayah's mother."

https://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk

This is NOT the rumor site, but the one that is ok :)

Maybe the reporter needs to remind the FBI of something called THE FIRST AMENDMENT... since when does the FBI get to decide which questions get asked in a news conference? :maddening:

I know we all want to believe little Aliayah is still alive, but LE's actions suggest that they don't think so. I know this has been brought up before, but why would LE drain a pond a mile away from the child's home if they really believe she could still be alive? Surely no one thinks the child could have walked a mile to that pond without being seen, then fell in accidentally. They need to quit feeding the public this BS that they believe the child could still be alive.

Really, the only way she could be alive is if a crime has been committed...either kidnapping or selling of the child. There is no other way, IMO.

Just putting this out there. Could be a stretch? Is LE handling Mom with kidgloves to avoid any lawsuit down the road? She is about to give birth and sometimes twin births have extra risks. LE causing undue stress.

Maybe the reporter needs to remind the FBI of something called THE FIRST AMENDMENT... since when does the FBI get to decide which questions get asked in a news conference? :maddening:

The FBI can't decide what questions are asked but they can control which ones get answered.

Uhmkay...what if we go over reasons they would stay hush hush like this, even to the point of silencing the media.

1. They don't want to compromise the integrity of the investigation.
2. They don't want a POI to run or leave the area.
3. They don't want a POI to commit suicide.
4. The POI ('s) not yet named are still talking and they don't want them to lawyer up.
5. Treat mom with kid gloves so as to avoid future lawsuit involving birth of twins.

What others can we think of?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the mom by her own admission was the last person to see the missing child. Isn't it SOP to question the last person to see her and if she is ruled out state it as a fact. :maddening: They have not ruled anyone out so why can't they ask about the mom.

Just putting this out there. Could be a stretch? Is LE handling Mom with kidgloves to avoid any lawsuit down the road? She is about to give birth and sometimes twin births have extra risks. LE causing undue stress.

I think you're probably right

Uhmkay...what if we go over reasons they would stay hush hush like this, even to the point of silencing the media.

4. don't want a POI to hurt Aliayah and/or others.

4. The POI ('s) not yet named are still talking and they don't want them to lawyer up.

5. They have no information to impart.

5. Treat mom with kid gloves so as to avoid future lawsuit involving birth of twins.
6. Don't want a POI to hurt Aliayah and/or others.
7. They have no information to impart.

Thank you for your input. Cut/paste original and add your responses if you can.

ETA: Personally I see reasons for all of the above but as yet had not considered #6 (others). Thank you for that addition. It makes a lot of sense they would not want somebody taking others out with them on the way out, if they were inclined to do so.

I take it you haven't been following the Holly Bobo case?

:crazy:

teeth not growing in at 3 years old is VERY rare and would be a concern for a Dr. or Dentist. Teeth are used for eating.. if the teeth had not come in at 3 years old that is a concern.. big concern.

If the teeth have all ready come in and now the baby teeth are out waiting on permanent teeth to come in.. again VERY rare that at least one would not be cutting through.

FOUR teeth to be missing on a 3 year old is very suspicious.
Children do have different patterns with when teeth come in and when they come out.. however it is NOT consistant with medical and dental normal development for a 3 year old to have 4 missing front teeth.

Looking at statistics it would be more common for the teeth to be missing due to injury and NOT medical.

Injury doesnt mean mom did anything.. it may simply mean a fall or baseball hit her .. many things that can cause tooth injury.. but mother nature does not naturally have a 3 year old with FOUR missing teeth.. one or two.. i would buy it not four.

For the record I had 3 teeth that were missing- they just were not present- (coincidentally my husband had 3 extra teeth "supernumerary" so my kids got lucky and we balanced them out.)

Also My middle daughter had very bad teeth not because we let her drink soda or put her to bed with bottles or were neglectful in any way- she had meningitis at 15 months old and the antibiotic not only took her hearing it ruined her teeth.

I think jumping to conclusions about why she was missing teeth is unfair- there are countless reasons for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member