WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God Bless her.. those pics of the desolate rivers freaked me out and they were just pics. Can't imagine being there and coming upon poor sweet Aliayah... God bless those divers too. Being underwater in those murky rivers, barely able to see or hear must be so scary... {shudder} Gave myself the chills :(

They told them to look anywhere you could fit a watermelon in. One cupboard she opened in an old building was full of mice and they came running out.

Cluciano, It was stated on audio on msm tv coverage I believe. The voice was off camera if I recall, so I have no idea who was stating it if it was fact. I will go look for a link. It may take a while, it was back on tuesday I believe.

speculation...

what if the mom was threatened, told she'd be physically harmed... or maybe one or more of her children would be, if she "ratted" SD out? perhaps she knows what happened and is afraid of opening her mouth for fear of losing another child, or of losing her own life.

just some thoughts.

also - does anyone know how many bedrooms their house has?

Somehow I think her pregnancy is complicating the investigation greatly; LE can't really sit her down and interrogate her as they otherwise might. And we don't know if she is offering herself for repeated questioning, only that LE is getting or asking for additional info from some people.

The local said 2 bedrooms. I don't remember the nic, sorry.

This is the best I can do Cluciano, we discussed it, we watched the video at the linked site but when I just tried to go play it and carry back a direct link, the video was no longer up. Not sure if I can count this as a link now :(

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24-Sep-2011 - #3

ETA so I guess you are right, we have no idea if mom is in hospital having delivered the twins, in hospital on bedrest or in a hotel room still pregnant or even with two newborns.

acckk. We know very darn little in this case.

Somehow I think her pregnancy is complicating the investigation greatly; LE can't really sit her down and interrogate her as they otherwise might. And we don't know if she is offering herself for repeated questioning, only that LE is getting or asking for additional info from some people.

Hopefully LE bugged the motel room today.

Hmmmm... never thought of that! Is it legal in WV? if it was the FBI I guess it would be! Sweet! That would be nice!

Its not legal anywhere. No one has been named a suspect. They don't know if a crime has been committed.

Also, is it the same county where she lives now that she has a lawsuit pending against someone? Or are they being super-cautious with her because she has a suit in another county and don't want one here? Between that and the late pregnancy, I do not envy LE.

Hopefully LE bugged the motel room today.

It wouldn't surprise me if they bugged it before they ever checked in. I'm wondering if LE/FBI are the ones who made the arrangements for them to stay at a hotel.

If they have a warrant they can bug the place. I would not be surprised if they got one.

One of the locals told all about the house. Her aunt lived in it for 20 years. I will see if I can figure out who it was.

Hey Dr. That was me. She actually lived in the house for 40+ Years.

There are three bedrooms. All on the right side of the house if you look at it from the front....

The front bedroom had a door that went to another bedroom, it was off from the living room.

The back bedroom was off the kitchen nook.

There was a bath next to the back bedroom.

Think of it this way.......there were two bedrooms on either side of the bath but the bedroom to the right of the bathroom had the doorway closed in. One would have to walk thru the front bedroom to get to the second bedroom.

I hope this is helpful.

Actually wire tapping can be done if there is probable cause that a crime has been committed, according to what I am finding on the internet anyway...with a judge's consent.

Its not legal anywhere. No one has been named a suspect. They don't know if a crime has been committed.

Question for you.....IF LE/FBI arranged for the room and are paying for the room, would they be able to get copies of the bill showing any phonecalls made from the room since the bill is in their name?

Question for you.....IF LE/FBI arranged for the room and are paying for the room, would they be able to get copies of the bill showing any phonecalls made from the room since the bill is in their name?

I'm sure they could. I'm not a lawyer but I've stayed at a Holiday Inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor