WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not legal anywhere. No one has been named a suspect. They don't know if a crime has been committed.

They say they don't know that a crime has been committed, but they may well have enough probable cause to suspect that one has to get a warrant for surveillance either audio or other. We really have no idea of what they know. So little info has been released, but who knows what leads they are following that they have simply not chosen to share with us.

ETA no one is a named suspect true, but that does not mean LE does not have one or more. They are certainly not bound to let us know when they have one.

Hey Dr. That was me. She actually lived in the house for 40+ Years.

There are three bedrooms. All on the right side of the house if you look at it from the front....
OH! I am ever so sorry hun! I could have sworn you said two. I apologize, truly...to everybody!

Now I know I am tired, lol.

Good night all.

Dsn

2 bedrooms/7 kids. That's gonna be a little tricky.

I am wondering about that Campgroud... since, it is off the beaten path! I wonder if the family knows anyone that lives there. Maybe... there is probably something or someone that lead them to that exact location to search... a coworker, friend, someone from the pary, where the child had previously been, actual perp?

Has it ever been mentioned on here where she went to the store?

IDK... Pray she is found soon.

with two infants the way :eek:

That was gonna be a really tight fit?! I hate feeling like I am living on top of one another. But the cramped living quarters makes it even harder to understand how no one saw hear any intruder come in or a child making her way out, particularly one who had been ill hours before.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Nite all, my eyes are crossed......

3 bedrooms.

Prayers for Aliayah

Does anyone believe that a mother would drive around for 2 hours looking for her missing 3 year old sick child without calling LE? I just can't accept that. Why? Why would you do that?

Just one reason I can think of.....

You now I can think of a reason- no cell phone, cell phone reception and pay phones are very far and few between..

It is easy for us to sit back behind our computers and say what she should have done.. People don't always deal with things the way they should, life isn't black and white- she has a law suite pending against the state, possible issues with DSHS and maybe is abused- we don't know if she was afraid for her other children- we know what we would have done and what she should have done but the fact that she didn't doesn't automatically make her guilty of anything.

We need to remember she and her family are the victims until LE says otherwise.

from same link above:
Thursday, agents searched the Comfort Inn room where the family moved yesterday, after its Dennison Street home became a crime scene.
I wonder who's paying for that?

Just catching up here, lynnb! Agents searched the motel room, and what do you want to bet they left behind a couple of little 'bugs'?

The agency may pay for the room because of the circumstances and also wanting a little something in return. Think listening devices.

JMO

I think I am done in as well. Goodnight all.

Prayers to the loved ones, prayers for the searchers, prayers for little A. May tomorrow bring answers.

My sister said their last search of the day was hiking up a mountain.
I know she is worn out..Those mountains are steep,and very rocky.The men in my hubbys family climb them for sport,during hunting season,or a dare for the losing team of the golf game!!

I am wondering about that Campgroud... since, it is off the beaten path! I wonder if the family knows anyone that lives there. Maybe... there is probably something or someone that lead them to that exact location to search... a coworker, friend, someone from the pary, where the child had previously been, actual perp?

Has it ever been mentioned on here where she went to the store?

IDK... Pray she is found soon.

I wonder if they camped there prior to moving into that house?

Oldest child is 11. I can see the mom not wanting the kids out playing without her, in a new neighborhood. And how she may not have the time or energy to take them all outside. I would not let my children at that age play outside alone and we don't know what kind of restrictions her dr. may have put her on because of the twins. Sound like she didn't have much of a support system for help either.

But it's the end of September. School has been in session since the last week of August. The children have to leave the house sometime.

My wife is one of the volunteer searchers, and has been told by several neighbors that they did not even know that children lived at the residence.

You now I can think of a reason- no cell phone, cell phone reception and pay phones are very far and few between..

It is easy for us to sit back behind our computers and say what she should have done.
. People don't always deal with things the way they should, life isn't black and white- she has a law suite pending against the state, possible issues with DSHS and maybe is abused- we don't know if she was afraid for her other children- we know what we would have done and what she should have done but the fact that she didn't doesn't automatically make her guilty of anything.

We need to remember she and her family are the victims until LE says otherwise.

No, that is not what is going on. We are speaking about plain old humanity and the panic of a missing child. You knock on doors, you yell and you scream. You have a missing sick 3yr old. It is panic and terror and it can not be tempered by fear of a lawsuit, DSHS or being abused. It is the worst thing that can happen to a parent and it is so ingrained.

IMO she is not telling the truth about that van trip. It was not a search party.

I wonder if they camped there prior to moving into that house?

IDK, but yesterday I googled the campground; very bad reviews and I only read a few. One said the owner was drunk & played loud music very late.

CLIPPED:

"We do have a child out there. Every minute that goes by is another minute lost," says Special Agent, Jeff Cilleen... "If there's a possibility that we might find a trace of maybe what the child wore or if someone saw the child or a place where the child might be...we're going there," says Cilleen.

BBM I wonder why of all things the special agent would mention a TRACE of MAYBEwhat the child wore.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/110929_6837.shtml

But it's the end of September. School has been in session since the last week of August. The children have to leave the house sometime.

My wife is one of the volunteer searchers, and has been told by several neighbors that they did not even know that children lived at the residence.

So scary :( Gotta wonder what went on behind those walls.... Sigh SMH

I think this would be a very difficult town to search.My hubbys mother,and sister lived on court st.the houses were so close together.You could not even park between them.They have basements,and cellars.So many places a child could slip into..Other relatives just bought a house one street over last year,it was a 5000 sf old Victorian.They had a cellar,a basement,a coal room with a chute from the outside,a boiler room,a cistern.Things I had never seen.While Beth was cleaning the back yard she discovered a filled in well,barely sticking out of the ground.Anyone could have stumbled in it,and it held 3 feet of water.There is just so many places a small child could have been !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth