WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as a local, I wanted to add in/answer a few things.

*I* have cell phone reception behind their home (by the river), at the church, everywhere up there. *If* she didn't have a cell or home phone, the closest pay phone would have been about a mile away, at the store that she supposedly stopped and bought cigs.. in Kitsonville (a little community between Bendale and downtown Weston.)

Interesting thing (to me) The road (Rt 19) is closed "to thru traffic" on down past (north) the little store into town. Even the school busses have to take what is called by locals as the River Road (but I think it is actually a continuation of Terrace Ave) So *if* she was indeed at the little store, she should have had to go back up 19 just a little bit and cross a newer bridge (built when the highschool was built) and down River Road to get to town. *IF* she drove on thru (signs up saying not to) she would have been going thru road construction (unless they don't work on Saturday.) and a one lane only road. (which is still one lane even on weekends and meant for use only by those that live in that part of Kitsonville)

Sorry for that rambling explanation.

AND.. she was NOT in labor as of yesterday morning. She had and went to an OB appt (only OB office in town btw) yesterday morning.

Googles of the areas known to have been or are being searched shows that the wolf river near the family home is being searched, logical. Then the Broken Wheel Campround area. It is a ways down cr 30 (aka skin creek road and later washburn run) Which connects quit nicely to rt 19 route to get to homewood area - also searched and the pond being drained.

If that turns out to be mom's route to "search" for that child . . .

This is what the drive between the various search areas might look like.

http://g.co/maps/2dedt

ETA I find this an odd assortment of areas to search if investigating a child who has wandered off or who has been abducted without a trace. What do you think?

There are some mistakes on the google map (an old road that doesn't exist any longer). Where your blue line (the possible drive) turns Left onto Middle Run (which isn't really middle run.. anyway) THAT road does not exist any longer. The bridge was tore down years ago and replaced with the bridge (also wrongly marked Middle Run lol) to the south about 1.5 inches.

The little BP store (in Kitsonville) is directly across from Moss Street.

Question for any of the locals....did you attend any of the candlelight vigils last night? If so, was the family there?

I'm beginning to wonder if Aliayah was even in the home on Saturday morning. Could it be that something happened to Aliayah on Friday night? It was mentioned on NG that Aliayah had soiled herself Friday night and needed to be taken home. What if she never made it home? Maybe the other children came home after Aliayah and they all just though she was sick and in bed. Maybe that's why mom sent the 9 y/o to sleep in her bed so early in the morning, so she wouldn't notice that Aliayah wasn't there.
Maybe mom driving around Saturday morning wasn't to dispose of Aliayah's body but rather to go out where Aliayah's body had already been disposed of the night before and make sure she wasn't still alive...maybe she was hoping Aliayah was still alive.

There are some mistakes on the google map (an old road that doesn't exist any longer). Where your blue line (the possible drive) turns Left onto Middle Run (which isn't really middle run.. anyway) THAT road does not exist any longer. The bridge was tore down years ago and replaced with the bridge (also wrongly marked Middle Run lol) to the south about 1.5 inches.

The little BP store (in Kitsonville) is directly across from Moss Street.

AAAACK! Thank you for pointing out the inaccuracies. That is the trouble with google maps, you are relying on googles old, sometimes no longer accurate information. I will be at work today and unable to attempt to correct the map with a better version of the route til tonight or tomorrow. But thank you for the correction I will try to make the corrections as soon as possible.

Welcome to Websleuths again nanaK :) Once again, I am struck by how very fortunate we are to have locals on scene to give s this kind of insight into the area.

obviously the family has a cell phone or home phone. How else could mom of called LE when she got back home from searching 2 hours for her child, without involving the neighbors?

Depending on size (and other possible problems) the twins may not be released right away.

I wonder if her twins are due in two weeks due to date set to deliver twins even if 2 weeks early. I had that option due to condition of disconfort and twins were developing perfect... however most twins come early.. mine were 5 weeks early... baby NICU for 2 weeks minor problems... ones early tend to not be able to suck and swallow reflex and have to be tube fed untill their natual ability to take a bottle is accomplished.. 2 weeks nicu and all was fine.

If c-section I suspect no poly for a week or two due to pain med.. and Dr. could possibly rule against it due to hormone issue after twins.. double the hormones adjustment and body just kinda off and emotional for a week of so.. at least in my case and many other's i have researched...

lets see if she agrees to poly...
I still suspect Mommy ... the driving around for 2 hours is not logical.

If she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of a body I think she would have been looking for a dumpster where she could deposit the little bundle without being seen. I am sorry to be so blunt, but that really seems to be the way that most very young children or babies are disposed of when their death is being concealed. Once the trash is dumped and a week or two goes by, it is nearly impossible to find such a small body unless you know exactly which dumpster was used and where the trash truck placed that day's trash in the landfill.

I can't think of any reason for this mom to drive around for two hours other than to get rid of a body and other evidence such as clothes and sheets. Unless we find out that she met someone along the way who could help her, I'm thinking that this poor baby is in the landfill.

Actually, the closet pay phone is across the street from the armory at the old Groves market (closed store). It still works, I had to use it a few times when I lived in the apartments. I also get good cell phone reception all through the area. IMO the whole timeline and events is the mom's story. It could all be made up. The child being sick, the running out of gas, the whole timeline could be made up. She could have stopped and asked for gas with her kids simply to stage an alibi. Make sure your seen on camera somewhere and appear to search. Make sure people you do not know see you. A relative lives very close to the pond they drained. Why not go to their house? I'm with everyone else, I want to know who outside of the family saw that child last.

Has the family contacted TES?

Mom didn't even inquire of neighbors to ask if they had seen her sick lil' one wondering around and so far no neighbors have come forward to say they even saw mom looking through the neighborhood for Aliayah. Mom drove around for about 2 hours before ever even calling LE...so I'm going to venture a guess here and say no, no one in the family has contacted TES and my guess is...they won't. jmo

perhaps also LE is not putting the mother so much in the media and telling too much about what they have questioned her on.. maybe the media attention they are worried that her condition .. (twins are a high risk pregnancy) if anything were to happen to the twins.. due to stress of interrogations at a forceful and suspisious way they are scared to law suit if somthing were to happen to health condition of mom and twins...

after the twins are delivered I think she alot more pressure will be on her...
all those kids in the home must know somthing.. and why leave all the kids alone to go look..were the kids searching at the same time around the home.. did she tell them stay put she had errond, was she in a panic that the kids saw, were the kids sleeping still and left them there alone, did she alert neighbors to keep eye on kids at home while she was driving... questions i would be asking.. which i am sure they have been.

When I was pregnant with twins.. maybe it was just me but i was so unconfortable it was a major ordeal to get out of bed that late in pregnancy... i would of left hubby to get himself off to work... and he would of understood... was it natural for her to get him off to work.. if not why that day.. was she up and about to keep him from noticing anything odd in that bedroom??

lots of questions pop into mind...

Once again peeps I have to ask you to back up what you say with links from main stream media. Not blogs.

There needs to be a link that the mother used drugs or please do not continue to perpetuate that rumor. On WS we don't use blogs or personal comments found elsewhere. In order to give insider information here on WS, we verify our posters as being who they say they are.

So please, no more rumor posts. It is strictly against our TOS. And we have to clean up our posting to facts.

Thanks.

09/29/2011
FBI Officials Remain Optimistic In Search
WAJR-FM
Weston, Lewis County

UPDATE 2:00 p.m. Thursday: At media briefing, an FBI agent said nothing was found in a pond that was drained Thursday night down the road from the Lunsford home in Bendale, Lewis County. Volunteers continue to be part of search.

WAJR FM News Director Reuben Perdue says the FBI indicated it still has no evidence of foul play and investigators remain optimistic and hopeful they can recover the young girl alive and return her to her family. They call it a search and rescue mission until evidence tells them otherwise.

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=48080

My thoughts and prayers will be with the searchers and this community today. I will not be able to check in for updates til after work and it is killing me.

Where is little A?

I was really wondering about that one... was wondering if she so sick that she would be on a diuretic? Thank You! You are probably spot on that one

If she is retaining too much fluid and her feet and ankles are swollen, she is probably on a diuretic to help reduce the swelling. This happens in a lot of pregnancies and it can lead to serious complications if it goes untreated.

CLIPPED:

"We do have a child out there. Every minute that goes by is another minute lost," says Special Agent, Jeff Cilleen... "If there's a possibility that we might find a trace of maybe what the child wore or if someone saw the child or a place where the child might be...we're going there," says Cilleen.

BBM I wonder why of all things the special agent would mention a TRACE of MAYBEwhat the child wore.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/110929_6837.shtml

Some people are just not good at phrasing things. Should have said, "..maybe a trace of what the child wore." I would not put much emphasis on how they word things, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth