WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was driving around looking for a place to dispose of a body I think she would have been looking for a dumpster where she could deposit the little bundle without being seen. I am sorry to be so blunt, but that really seems to be the way that most very young children or babies are disposed of when their death is being concealed. Once the trash is dumped and a week or two goes by, it is nearly impossible to find such a small body unless you know exactly which dumpster was used and where the trash truck placed that day's trash in the landfill.

I can't think of any reason for this mom to drive around for two hours other than to get rid of a body and other evidence such as clothes and sheets. Unless we find out that she met someone along the way who could help her, I'm thinking that this poor baby is in the landfill.
ITA! I just can't get over the neighbor being outside, and her not asking him about the child while going on this alleged two hour search. Isn't passing the smell test imo.:twocents:

Some people are just not good at phrasing things. Should have said, "..maybe a trace of what the child wore." I would not put much emphasis on how they word things, but that's just me.

If I were speaking imprompto or "on the fly", I would hate for anyone to disect my words and read ulterior meaning in them. So, I will assume this was just a misspeak contributable to lack of sleep and an inexperienced public speaker.

If she is retaining too much fluid and her feet and ankles are swollen, she is probably on a diuretic to help reduce the swelling. This happens in a lot of pregnancies and it can lead to serious complications if it goes untreated.

This was the NG transcript referring to Aliayah. Those transcripts are not exactly accurate...ever. Kinda like their "facts".

Some people are just not good at phrasing things. Should have said, "..maybe a trace of what the child wore." I would not put much emphasis on how they word things, but that's just me.

This is how I understood it as well. Kind of like "If there's a possibility that we might find a trace of, lets say, what the child wore or if someone saw the child or a place where the child might be...we're going there,"

Is there anyone here who can draw a 1 hour radius around Weston/Bendale on the map? That entire area is where I think people should start looking toward the sky for birds of prey. If this baby is still out there after 6 days, I honestly don't believe she is still alive.

Once again peeps I have to ask you to back up what you say with links from main stream media. Not blogs.

There needs to be a link that the mother used drugs or please do not continue to perpetuate that rumor. On WS we don't use blogs or personal comments found elsewhere. In order to give insider information here on WS, we verify our posters as being who they say they are.

So please, no more rumor posts. It is strictly against our TOS. And we have to clean up our posting to facts.

Thanks.

Now if only MSM could get their facts straight, we'd be rockin'. :banghead:

Anyone remember the video of a guy being pulled over for a possible DUI, he's being questioned, and then the cop gets hit by a passing motorist? What does the DUI suspect do? Does he take off, knowing he can escape a criminal charge? No, instead, he goes to the officer's assistance and then gets on the cop's radio to request help.

A missing child is the worst thing possible. I don't buy that the mom's criminal background or fear for her remaining children would preclude her from immediately doing whatever is needed to find the missing child, her very own child, the one in imminent danger - and that means calling 911.

It is ingrained in all of us to dial those digits if we feel danger is afoot. Some mothers don't, though, like casey anthony who refrained from doing so for 31 days. Actually, she never did it at all. But we all know casey knew what 911 was for as she had no problem dialing it immediately when she felt her own life was threatened by protesters outside her house. I guess 911, in some cases, is only meant for personal protection - not the protection of one's own children. And that is what we are trying to figure out here.

I suppose anything is possible. I don't know all the facts of the case and I don't know the players - if any have issues that would make this behavior make more sense, etc. I am sure, though, that there are reasons for such bizarre behavior but some of those reasons may not be what we want to hear.

No one on the thread has said the mom is not a victim. However, we are questioning some behaviors which seem very odd to most. I think that is okay.

Something very bad happened here. A sweet baby girl is missing. What happened, I don't know. But it is logical, based on stats, to wonder about those closest to Aliayah. That becomes even more logical when those closest to the baby act in a manner that seems unhelpful in locating the baby as quickly as possible and in calling for the help that is necessary to finding the child.

I agree with you for the most part. But, just as an example, my youngest son was missing for a couple hours when he was not quite 3. Granted, we lived in the country, and that was over 20 years ago. Plus I had just seen him in the yard not 5 minutes before, and he did have a habit of taking off across the property to his grandpa's which is very close to our house. I knew our dog was always right beside him, and there was no sign of the dog, either. I did not panic at first, until I walked over and found out he had not been to his grandpa's all afternoon. But I did NOT call 911... I called my husband and my two grown sons, and they showed up within 10 minutes to look for him. In the meantime my FIL got on his tractor and searched the woods and creeks behind his house. They found him about a mile from our house, down in a pasture surrounded by a herd of cows. The dog was barking to keep the cows away.

The point is, not everyone thinks of 911 immediately... some parents may think the child wandered off, as children are sometimes inclined to do, or they think they know where the child is. And some think they will be able to find the child without having to call 911...maybe they've had an occasion to call them before, and got chewed out for calling them when there was no need to, the child was hiding in a closet or at the next door neighbors and was not really missing. I've heard of this happening.

It does seem odd to most of us that the mom would be driving around looking for her before calling 911... but maybe that wasn't so odd to her, KWIM? I just think we should not be so quick to judge someone without knowing all the facts, based on what we would do or what we think most mothers would do. And we certainly should not be suggesting what she was really doing rather than looking for her baby, because we don't know that. JMO

I agree with you for the most part. But, just as an example, my youngest son was missing for a couple hours when he was not quite 3. Granted, we lived in the country, and that was over 20 years ago. Plus I had just seen him in the yard not 5 minutes before, and he did have a habit of taking off across the property to his grandpa's which is very close to our house. I knew our dog was always right beside him, and there was no sign of the dog, either. I did not panic at first, until I walked over and found out he had not been to his grandpa's all afternoon. But I did NOT call 911... I called my husband and my two grown sons, and they showed up within 10 minutes to look for him. In the meantime my FIL got on his tractor and searched the woods and creeks behind his house. They found him about a mile from our house, down in a pasture surrounded by a herd of cows. The dog was barking to keep the cows away.

The point is, not everyone thinks of 911 immediately... some parents may think the child wandered off, as children are sometimes inclined to do, or they think they know where the child is. And some think they will be able to find the child without having to call 911...maybe they've had an occasion to call them before, and got chewed out for calling them when there was no need to, the child was hiding in a closet or at the next door neighbors and was not really missing. I've heard of this happening.

It does seem odd to most of us that the mom would be driving around looking for her before calling 911... but maybe that wasn't so odd to her, KWIM? I just think we should not be so quick to judge someone without knowing all the facts, based on what we would do or what we think most mothers would do. And we certainly should not be suggesting what she was really doing rather than looking for her baby, because we don't know that. JMO
Hi TL2. Good to see you. I understand what you're saying, but if someone that's looking for their child, and their next door neighbor is standing outside, why bypass him?? Makes no sense. The baby could have been in his back yard for all the Mother knew. kwim??

I've been following along. One case comes to mind over and over again. Breeann Rodriguez.

Is there anyone here who can draw a 1 hour radius around Weston/Bendale on the map? That entire area is where I think people should start looking toward the sky for birds of prey. If this baby is still out there after 6 days, I honestly don't believe she is still alive.

this is very approximate
hold on..... having trouble with link to my map ;-)

still having troubles...

try this link... (I was making a one hour radius using this data)

http://www.distance-calculator.co.uk/towns-within-a-radius-of.php?t=WESTON&c=WV

http://g.co/maps/5g4r5 ----------------------------> I think the one I did works now

I want to hear the 911 recording of the call that she placed at 11:30am.

this is very approximate

still having troubles...

Did you see the one I did about 4 posts back? I went ahead and did 100 miles radius although I don't think mom went that far. At 2 hours I think the most she could have gone is 70 miles and that would mean straight to wherever she went and straight back. I think the most realistic distance is 30-40 miles...but in what direction :dunno:

this is very approximate

still having troubles...

http://g.co/maps/5g4r5 ----------------------------> I think the one I did works now

This one is great! TY! One of the few facts we do have in this case is "mom drove." Where she drove to and for what purpose we have no idea but we do know she drove...and she says for about 2 hours.

TxLady, it's not just the fact that she didn't call 911. She didn't even bother to check with the neighbors in case Aliayah had wandered into one of their yards. Also, it appears she didn't contact any friends or relatives to help her search, either. WHY?

I've said it before, but my gut tells me this wouldn't be the first time she's been on CPS's radar. :(

I found a handy dandy tool to draw a radius circle on the map. This is a 100 mile radius around Weston...you can zoom on the map and change to satellite view.

http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-...80.46731299999999&r=160.93&lc=FF0000&lw=3&fc=

Cool! That's a great site!
There is a "How far can I travel?" option as well:
http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far...WV 26452&speed=50&time=1 &accuracy=15&u=miles

I used 50mph, but you can change the numbers on the page to get a new map.

Thanks momtective!

image_map.jpg

According to my map program, this is a 1-hour radius

Cool! That's a great site!
There is a "How far can I travel?" option as well:
http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far...WV 26452&speed=50&time=1 &accuracy=15&u=miles

I used 50mph, but you can change the numbers on the page to get a new map.

Thanks momtective!

Well doesn't that narrow it down nicely :dance:
Now someone hurry up and shoot this over to the feds...:giggle:

Now if the locals could tell us what routes and directions can be eliminated due to construction, road closures, and non existant roads, maybe we can narrow it down even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth