WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, she had to have a reason to be that far N on 19.

The following are just my thoughts aloud and are purely speculation.

I did the Google walk up 19 and there a few very interesting secluded areas, with ponds :( that would not be visible to homes. The other possibility I thought of was maybe she went to Jane Lew for something. What could be more important than actually searching for your missing child and calling LE? What else is on that road that she drove up there? Important enough that one is willing to chance running out of gas with at least one other child we know of and have heard it was the two older girls also. It has been said that her mother was watching the children while she drove around those two hours. Is that confirmed or rumor, please. Where does Gma live and does she drive? Could mom have driven to go get Gma and just does not want anybody to know she left children at home while she went and picked the Gma up? How did Gma get there and at what time?

I just don't see this as being a disposal time because of the other children with her. If there was indeed two older children (9 and 11) with her they are old enough to know the route and go back and talk about any stops or anything out of the ordinary later. Has it been confirmed how many or which children were with her? There is just no way I can justify driving that far N for a missing 3 YO. No way. Setting an alibi, very possibly, IMO. It would be very interesting to know what the children that were with her have said regarding this two hour tour.

Thanks for the pictures Dr. Fessel! :)

No Problem, my sister took them today while she was up there. She was wiped out so I posted them.

For vaginal birth as long as the babies are healthy and she has car seats, she should be sent home in 2-3 days.
For a normal c section they can keep you 3-4 days.

I for one, am wondering if those babies will be going home with her.....

Would CPS be notified if the hospital knows she going home...to a motel?

I just want those babies to be in a safe and clean environment.

MOO

Mel

Because they don't know if they sold her.. LOL
JMO

Kidnapping or selling her is the only way she could be alive that I can come up with at this point. But the draining of rivers tells me that they really are going in all directions. I don't think they know what happened to her.

No Problem, my sister took them today while she was up there. She was wiped out so I posted them.

Thank you, Dr. F, for posting those picture. To see it so close and personal is heartbreaking. Where is this precious baby!

Hugs,

Mel

Would CPS be notified if the hospital knows she going home...to a motel?

I just want those babies to be in a safe and clean environment.

MOO

Mel

generally no. Hotels are perfectly safe (normally) for children to live at. They provide running water and heat/ac. Given the state of our economy, many people are choosing to ditch homes and move into hotels. You normally don't have to pay extra for electric, cable, internet, water, or house keeping and in some cases, pool care.

My brother currently lives in one with his daughter and wife in Richmond, VA. He pays about 800 per month, doesn't have to mow a lawn, or wash his sheets and towels and the hotel has a pool. They cook out a lot on his grill so they are actually eating less packaged foods then he figured they would.

Kidnapping or selling her is the only way she could be alive that I can come up with at this point. But the draining of rivers tells me that they really are going in all directions. I don't think they know what happened to her.

I agree. SO much water and foliage too. Like a needle in a haystack if she is indeed in that area. Too much time missing to really know where she COULD be...

generally no. Hotels are perfectly safe (normally) for children to live at. They provide running water and heat/ac. Given the state of our economy, many people are choosing to ditch homes and move into hotels. You normally don't have to pay extra for electric, cable, internet, water, or house keeping and in some cases, pool care.

My brother currently lives in one with his daughter and wife in Richmond, VA. He pays about 800 per month, doesn't have to mow a lawn, or wash his sheets and towels and the hotel has a pool. They cook out a lot on his grill so they are actually eating less packaged foods then he figured they would.

If the economy keeps going the way it is LOTS of us will be living in hotels. I know I'll be! :(
Sorry OT...

expanding on yours deelytful

so many isolated, not heavily populated areas along the searched areas

Thanks Dlynn, I was really hoping it would be from a mainstream media site that you could link so I could read it myself. Otherwise, I am afraid I must consider it rumor and try hard not to let it take me too far off on one track to the exclusion of other theories.

No it was from another forum that I saw it. I think the moms stepsister was posting there. Sounds like she can't stand mom at all and harbors alot of resentment. Next time I'll make sure I post the link if I can.

I just got this gut feeling that mom did not hurt her baby but knows who did.

With her going into labor any day I think it's wise that the LE lets her have her twins without too many questions because God forbid there are more children hurt. Have those babies - hopefully they are healthy and well - then start asking LOTS AND LOTS OF QUESTIONS as soon as they are able to.

Sigh.

I can see why LE is treading VERY CAREFULLY with mom right now.

there are certainly a lot of factors complicating this investigation, that is for sure. I do not envy local LE, this is not the kind of thing that they have probably had to deal with in a long time.

I am proud of how the community is coming together, to all help out how they can. Lewis County WV should be proud of how it is comporting itself. I could only hope my larger, more anonymous city would pull together like they have.

Does anyone believe that a mother would drive around for 2 hours looking for her missing 3 year old sick child without calling LE? I just can't accept that. Why? Why would you do that?

Just one reason I can think of.....

My sister said their last search of the day was hiking up a mountain.

God Bless her.. those pics of the desolate rivers freaked me out and they were just pics. Can't imagine being there and coming upon poor sweet Aliayah... God bless those divers too. Being underwater in those murky rivers, barely able to see or hear must be so scary... {shudder} Gave myself the chills :(

Does anyone believe that a mother would drive around for 2 hours looking for her missing 3 year old sick child without calling LE? I just can't accept that. Why? Why would you do that?

Just one reason I can think of.....

Nope... don't believe that story for a minute. 2 hours/31 days..Same BS

But do we really know that mom is that close to labor? What if she has 3-4 weeks ahead? Can LE afford to wait that long? Has labor been confirmed? I keep reading it has, and then hasn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth