WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the 7-11 in West Union today. It's half way between Parkersburg & Clarksburg on Rt. 50. There was a poster right on the counter about Aliayah. You couldn't check out without seeing it. Was so glad to see that there are posters in this area also!

Just out of curiousity, I wonder how the FBI determines who to post on their site of missing and kidnapped persons, there seems to be a mix of both and only a few dozen total.

There were some questions earlier as to whether or not the family had access to a phone. I use this site: http://v1.pipl.com/ for sleuthing names, addresses, etc. I searched the Mom's name here & apparently at one time there was a phone associated with her name & address. I did not dial the number to see if it is currently working as I did not feel that would be appropriate.

Something is just not right about this case. I hope all locals are keeping their eyes & ears open wide. If anyone followed the recent Kerra Wilson case, it was a rancher reporting a suspicious sighting on his property that led to the discovery of Kerra's body and subsequent arrest of her stepfather for her murder. Her body was discovered within a few days. Difficult to believe that Aliayah could last much longer if she is alive out there, but miracles do happen.

http://www.stonewallcountry.com/events.html

September 23rd - 24th– National Hunting and Fishing Days at the Stonewall Jackson Lake State Park
This event is a must for any hunter or fisherman!

Other than the resort are there any hotels/motels close? Maybe someone who attended this could of snatched baby A. IMO

That would be a heck of a coincidence.... depending on how much faith you have in Jane's reliability as a source.

"Police also tell us that they were able to confirm that the stepfather was picked up, went to work, was at work. He works at the Stonewall Jackson Resort which isn`t too far from there. It`s a facility that has hotel rooms, a golf course, restaurants, et cetera."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

Except that whoever picked the father up would be complicit if they saw her and she was in the vehicle that morning.
It's pretty hard to hide an alive 3 YO in a vehicle with two people.

Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing on Day 7

---
But the question of what happened to Aliayah remains and the possibility of eventual charges is becoming more probable.

"There's going to be some type of consequence. In all likelihood it's going to be a criminal consequence," Defense Attorney Tom Dyer said. Law enforcement sought legal advice from Lewis County Prosecutor Gary Morris Friday and briefed him on the case.
---
more at WBOY link above

BBM
No, YOU have an opinion??? :tongue::wink:

I think the sale of the child is definitely a possibility in this case. If Aliayah was in fact the child of another man, she may have not been as loved or may have been looked at as a mistake or a bad reminder MOO

OT: As the economy gets worse (which it is) there will be more crime than we are used to in this country without a doubt. Felons may re-offend as a means to get 3 meals and a bed! My brother was burglarized last night in Queens, NY. The guy just took a small TV, a PS3 and some old jewelry. Could be a drug addict? Yep.. or could it be some father of 3 who couldn't get beds in the shelter that night and reduced himself to the lowest of lows so that he could rent a roach infested room so that his children didn't have to sleep on the street? I make no excuses for a criminal act but i know if I had to steal something to feed my child, I would. In NY, if you don't get in the food line early or u don't get to the shelter in time, you're SOL (AGAIN Off topic.. Not even beginning to make an excuse for what may have happened to Aliayah)

On Topic: Thanks for the post Lera213 :seeya:

See bolded. For the record, actually crime rate is down in spite of the economy.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0913/Poverty-rate-paradox-Poverty-rises-but-FBI-crime-rate-falls

I don't believe that someone who attended a gathering in or near town came to this small house and took this child.

Has LE taken cadaver dogs to the garbage containers of the hotel the SF works at? What if he hid her in a duffel bag? Not saying he is guilty though.

Me neither, Clu. Only thing I could hope for is for someone who wanted to get her out of that house for safety reasons.

Seven days have gone by without locating Aliayah Lunsford, 3. And with the Friday weather cool-down, the search is turning desperate.
"That's a long time for a child to survive in this kind of environment without food, water and shelter and exposed to the elements," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said.

Volunteer search and rescue crews and K-9 units re-combed the West Fork River and its banks Friday. The FBI said law enforcement is surveying the area separately, looking for any clues or evidence.

But the question of what happened to Aliayah remains and the possibility of eventual charges is becoming more probable.

"There's going to be some type of consequence. In all likelihood it's going to be a criminal consequence," Defense Attorney Tom Dyer said. Law enforcement sought legal advice from Lewis County Prosecutor Gary Morris Friday and briefed him on the case.
http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109093

I know times are hard for many people but if anyone has a few extra dollars maybe call a local Weston fast food or delievery place and have some food delievered to the Bendale search tomorrow.

Bendale United Methodist Church

Just a thought, was talking to a friend of mine who is a state trooper. He said they should have made the house a crime scene right off the bat and got them out of then. Should have called for the dogs right away too. So, we all figured that out all by ourselves, just confirmed it. I wonder how much of FBI's problem is having to do damage control for what the locals screwed up in addition to trying to investigate. The way the original searching went with just go and look wherever you want to, a lot of evidence could have been compromised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay