WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may suspect foul play, but they still need to find her. Not sure what you mean as far as the searchers being mad if they found out LE knew...knew what? That something had happened to her?

Also, unfortunately a time may come when they can search no longer, without new information. We have all seen it often enough. I believe they are trying very hard to find her, but that doesn't mean it will happen. :(

Well I'm just thinking out loud. But yes I'm, entertaining the thought they may know what has happened but just waiting on results. I guess I'm just cynical after so many cases and I just don't get the silence.

I cant believe how slow this is going. I can only attribute it to a small town jurisdiction with the FBI taking the reins. This poor baby girl IMO is gone and the clock is ticking before they have enough evidence to bring charges against someone.

See I see things differently (these cases in general), IF they don't have co-operation from the missing child's (frigging) parents, IF there aren't forensics to take from "the" abductor, let alone the lab time, nobody's is talking, LE is exhausted from working around the clock trying to find a missing person "in time", also trying to build a case. But I do understand your frustration and LEs. Given the above & the FBI has been on the case...I think it is unfair to attribute it to a small town jurisdiction with all due respect Coldpizza JMO.

No new news and was so hoping for some today on day 7. Here is a one hundred mile radius view of Weston. No significance other than to mark out where 100 miles would be in each direction of Weston (and goofing around with KML - keyhole markup language in Google earth).

Wish there was some clues and wish there was some news.

Attachments

• One hundred mile radius V2.png
    One hundred mile radius V2.png
    844.2 KB · Views: 12
The local input has been fantastic!! Keep up the great post people!!:woohoo:

I just don't know. I have confidence that the FBI is there. I have no doubt they have a bug in the hotel room. If a crime was committed in that house they know. If there is evidence in the vehicle they know. IMO they are just waiting on results from the crime lab. In the mean time they continue to search for more clues and allow the community to search as well to keep the peace. I for one would be madder than a hornet if searching stopped without any answers. On the other hand, I would be just as mad to find out as a searcher they knew as I continued to search. I would be curious to find out from Oriah or Sarx or anyone if that has happened to them in past searches? All this is just speculation and how I feel. Hope I'm wrong
Do you mean have I seen searchers sent back out when we know the body has been located? Yes, I have seen times a body has been located and searchers were sent back out. Often the team leader may know the body has been located and the team is sent back out on an evidence search.

I have also seen searches where there were public volunteer searchers and teams were sent back out for a couple of hours, after remains had been located, to give LE time to organize a presser and announce the remains had been found. This is usually to prevent leaks and the family of the decedent from finding out through the rumor mill or through the press but to be officially notified by the proper authorities. I have never seen a situation where remains were located and people were called back in to search the next day or days after with no knowledge of the remains being previously found. Although, I have seen professional teams called back the next day for evidence searches.

Make sense? I hope that is what you were asking. If it is not what you were asking and you want to clarify I will try and answer. :)

They were diving by the swing bridge this evening. It is a walking bridge that goes across the river just past HK Casting going towards downtown. They did have the K9s down this way today (Homewood). Doubt if they found anything major, haven't seen any LE going by. And it is dark now.

See I see things differently (these cases in general), IF they don't have co-operation from the missing child's (frigging) parents, IF there aren't forensics to take from "the" abductor, let alone the lab time, nobody's is talking, LE is exhausted from working around the clock trying to find a missing person "in time", also trying to build a case. But I do understand your frustration and LEs. Given the above & the FBI has been on the case...I think it is unfair to attribute it to a small town jurisdiction with all due respect Coldpizza JMO.
TY, that's why we are all here, to share ideas, theories and observations to reach a common ground to help save lives and help find the missing.

Do you mean have I seen searchers sent back out when we know the body has been located? Yes, I have seen times a body has been located and searchers were sent back out. Often the team leader may know the body has been located and the team is sent back out on an evidence search.

I have also seen searches where there were public volunteer searchers and teams were sent back out for a couple of hours, after remains had been located, to give LE time to organize a presser and announce the remains had been found. This is usually to prevent leaks and the family of the decedent from finding out through the rumor mill or through the press but to be officially notified by the proper authorities. I have never seen a situation where remains were located and people were called back in to search the next day or days after with no knowledge of the remains being previously found. Although, I have seen professional teams called back the next day for evidence searches.

Make sense? I hope that is what you were asking. If it is not what you were asking and you want to clarify I will try and answer. :)

It is ty so much for responding.

The local input has been fantastic!! Keep up the great post people!!:woohoo:
Dr. Fessel I did want to thank you for your pics and your sisters incite. Just helps to keep the day going. Your input is very appreciated also.

I haven't seen rumors here today...has there been?

Thank you. I have read every post and in my humble opinion I have not
seen any rumors.....Wish someone would point them out because I am feeling
stupid......

Also, as far as the locals, please be kind to them.......

Well good night all, may tomorrow bring answers and even a miracle for sweet baby Aliayah.

TY, that's why we are all here, to share ideas, theories and observations to reach a common ground to help save lives and help find the missing.
Hey, I love your posts & feel your pain. :blowkiss:

Thank you. I have read every post and in my humble opinion I have not
seen any rumors.....Wish someone would point them out because I am feeling
stupid......

Also, as far as the locals, please be kind to them.......

Sometimes moderators delete or snip a post, so it might have been there and gone before you even come back here to read. Also, there are thousands of posts on this topic so it's easy to miss some here or there.

I think everyone is kind to local posters on any of these cases who offer real informaton and knowledge that they might have. When it comes to spreading rumors, that really doesn't have anything to do with being a local or not. Anybody can read a rumor on the 'net and spread it around, whether they live in the area or thousands of miles away.

Sometimes moderators delete or snip a post, so it might have been there and gone before you even come back here to read. Also, there are thousands of posts on this topic so it's easy to miss some here or there.

I think everyone is kind to local posters on any of these cases who offer real informaton and knowledge that they might have. When it comes to spreading rumors, that really doesn't have anything to do with being a local or not. Anybody can read a rumor on the 'net and spread it around, whether they live in the area or thousands of miles away.

So true Martha!!! We are so committed to this little girl, we want instant access to information, local or not. Problem maybe with everyone grasping at info. they perhaps forget what site they read "what" on where. I do appreciate W/S is different & it is important to separate the wheat from the chafe or whatever that means, never understood that analogy but that is the best I could come up with. :crazy: Love Websleuths! :scale:

They were diving by the swing bridge this evening. It is a walking bridge that goes across the river just past HK Casting going towards downtown. They did have the K9s down this way today (Homewood). Doubt if they found anything major, haven't seen any LE going by. And it is dark now.

Saw the same thing 6:30 this evening. There were two State Police trucks parked alongside Rt 19.. at the bridge as well as several LE at the edge of the bridge/bank.

Are you using the FD one?
My understanding is that some locals have LEO crystals. HTH

If a local here has a scanner and hears something they can post it in the scanner thread. But I haven't seen that happen. :)

snippets from : http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014

Both Lena and Ralph Lunsford, Aliayah's stepfather, have questionable criminal backgrounds, including an unlawful assault charge in 2009 against Ralph Lunsford. Weston Democrat reporter John Wolfe remembered covering the case.

"It was alleged that he took an ax and threatened his niece, and broke out some of the windows in her vehicle," Wolfe said.

Wolfe's court research revealed Ralph has 16 past charges and Lena Lunsford has several too. Her's are not violent, but they include lying to police, forgery and receiving stolen property.

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG ... I just read this article on WBOY ... SF has 16 past charges and Mother has "several" "not voilent" charges ...

"OMG" is about all I can say right now :silenced:

MOO ...

Bolded by me... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads