WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible...that this is a hoax? The family was following the Casey Anthony trial and maybe they thought they could get attention too if they had a missing child. Lena drove around for two hours, maybe that was to give Aliayah to someone to hide her? And the FBI keeps saying that they believe Aliayah is alive and there are very few scenarios where that's possible.

For the sake of this baby,i hope so. But, my gut says no. I dont think its a hoax. something is terribly wrong here.. :sick:

so, if your kid is missing and you rush outside to drive around to find her... why not ask the neighbor outside loading his truck?

something not adding up here ((to me at least))

What you said Nurse and that two hour drive around are what boggles my mind. Never mentions to anyone her child is missing? My thought on the other kids who may have been with her in that car; Mommy has been gone for periods before (jail). I have no idea who they were placed with and whether that was a positive thing for them or not. But if they were threatened, I bet it would be difficult to get anything out of the poor things. Lord knows what they have been through in their lives already.

I've thought of many scenarios, including what happened to Shaniya
icon9.gif

If this ends up being an abduction from someone outside the family, I'll eat my red hat and throw in a shoe for dessert.

How old was the child that was sleeping with Aliayah?

I am asking because I know I can wake my son (9) up - walk him to bed (fell asleep on the couch) - have a conversation with him - and he will have no clue that it all took place - once he wakes up in the morning.

I also wonder if the dogs that followed her scent down to the river, tracked anyone elses scent - maybe someone walked her down there?

How long did SD stay at work? Oh wait! Did he know baby A was missing prior to going to work yet went anyway?

Weird that they searched hotel room.Really not looking good for this child.

I'm curious about the wording "room". 4 kids and 2 adults would certainly need more than 1 room.

Even if the older 2 went with family, that's still too many for 1 room.

My opinion only --

Mel

I for one think the article posted was intentional and prompted by LE. Its just a damming piece towards the parents and it certainly taints my line of thinking.

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014

Purely MOO but the picture of RL at the end of this article gives me the absolute creeps!

This is the first picture I have seen of him and for some reason he's not quite what I expected.. He is alot older and meaner looking.

Supposedly Mom is 28 and the dates on the picture in this article would make him 42? Since there has been talk of him being the father to her older children- the eldest being 11- does this mean Mom was 17 and RL was 31 when this child was born?? Now that gives me the creeps!!! Just speculation of course.. I don't think the parentage of the children has been confirmed.

Not really sure what I am getting at here, just thinking out loud I guess.

Okay, I will tell you that ... she looked around before hopping in her car .... to see if anybody was watching her before she left.

Sad, sad situation imo.

Is it possible...that this is a hoax? The family was following the Casey Anthony trial and maybe they thought they could get attention too if they had a missing child. Lena drove around for two hours, maybe that was to give Aliayah to someone to hide her? And the FBI keeps saying that they believe Aliayah is alive and there are very few scenarios where that's possible.

But what about the scent that the dogs picked up on that lead to the river?

If FBI thought Baby A. was alive they would maybe make a plea to drop her off somewhere safe just to have her returned.

There has been no mention of any reward for her safe return either unless I have missed this in MSM. The FBI has funds available to offer as reward money.

Maybe tomorrow they will make a plea and announce a reward for information leading them to the safe return of an alive Baby A. Miracles do happen sometimes and I would love to see a happy, smiling, alive Baby A.

After reading that newspaper article about SD going after people with an ax, I am extremely concerned that SD has alot to do with Baby A's disappearance.

You have a man that has been arrested on domestic violence and swinging an ax at other people at one point. There are apparently drugs involved. Whether or not mom is on drugs is unknown but it sounds like the family may have been somewhere partying the night before. The baby wets her pants and they have to take her home.She may be cranky, crying and disrupted mom and dads plans for the night.

SD may have been very angry (sounds like he has a very serious anger problem) and flew off the handle on little baby A. Little baby A he knows is not his "real" daughter and a perfect storm of possibly alcohol, drugs, lack of sleep, lots of kids, 2 babies on the way and SD loses it. Hurts baby A/ maybe something happened to baby A right after they leave or within next hour. SD and mom don't know what to do - either she is injured very badly, and passes away during night and mom awakes to find her passed, but baby has bruises all over her from might before and she can't call police because she knows what happened and has already had her kids taken away before.

Or baby A is fatally injured right after party and SD and mom trying to figure out what to do now. So sometime in night SD takes Baby A somewhere, then comes back and goes to work like nothing happened. It's even possible that mom was not there when baby A was hurt - but finds out next morning. At this point mom has to go along and make it look like baby A disappeared because she knows if she doesn't go along that all her babies will be taken away, and she is afraid of SD because of prior abuse.

I hope this is not what happened but something in my gut points to SD's anger at the root of this,..

But what about the scent that the dogs picked up on that lead to the river?

The scent that was picked up was from 3-7 days old. I believe that to be the final analysis that was put in MSM about that.

You mean kind of like a Munchausen by Proxy thing? I couldn't even begin to speculate unless there was prior behaviour presented.

I would hate to think this was a set up considering she was 8 months pregnant. Who would want this kind of stress added to their life? Is she enjoying the attention? Who knows because she isn't on the television.

All I can is "I hope not".

MOO

Mel

Does any know the scanner address that released earlier?
Thanks in advance... I just don't want to go look right now.

DLynn, do you have a msm link regarding drug involvement? I must have missed that coverage :eek: TIA.

I want to believe shes alive and after following so many cases anything is possible. Money can be a great motive in many different scenarios.

that's the picture I was talking about earlier:eek:

and Wolfe is the one I was referring to as having more info and I was hoping he would publish it. He was the one who originally wrote the article that is in that picture.

I've been freaked out over that darn article all day long!!!

The scent that was picked up was from 3-7 days old. I believe that to be the final analysis that was put in MSM about that.

So then the baby did walk down towards that river then. I wonder if there was another set of prints along with it?

If SD or Mom harmed babyA and drove her somewher to dipose of her , her scent would not have been picked up from the dog.

Or are you saing that the scent that was found was form 3-7 days old, meaning 3-7 days prior to Baby A missing, she walked down to the river?

Sorry, I am very confused:crazy:

snipping the bulk of DLynn's thoughtful comments

I hope this is not what happened but something in my gut points to SD's anger at the root of this,..

It's sad, but true, that step-parents, romantic partners, etc. are the most likely suspect in cases of this type. And, just in case somebody's reading who doesn't know, if your husband/boyfriend is abusing you, he's eventually going to get around to harming your kids.

HBDiva:maddening:

I don't remember exactly where I heard that. I believe it was someone that knew the family that said that. I'll try to find it. And does anyone remember what town they moved from and does that town have a fb page? They would be the people that know this family better and be able to give more background on the family dynamics.

I could totally see mom being an abused woman in this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member