WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this another rumor page?

This page has been around for a while (It reported a wreck my dd was involved in back in the spring lol), started to keep people without scanners in the know in Lewis Co. I personally know and trust the owner of this page and she verifies HER info (with media and LE that she calls herself.. or directly from the scanner) before posting it. She is the woman who convince a local reporter to release the unedited PC from a few days ago.

That is NOT to say others post facts.

And I will not carry info from it since it against the rules here.

OTOH it seems several new "rumor" pages popped up overnight.

Hi all. :)

A newbie sleuth here. Hope I'm doing this right. I've been lurking around for quite a while and finally decided to come out of lurkdom, lol. I love this site and I'm totally addicted to it.

I'm from West Virginia also. I live in the Huntington area. It's about two and a half hours away from Weston, I believe, but I have been following this case since little Aliayah first disappeared. She is always in my thoughts and prayers.

The local news coverage is so frustrating. Or I should say the LACK of local news. It is repetitious and never anything new being reported as far as case developments. I'm SO hoping that we hear something soon.

:wagon: :wagon:

Welcome !

I hope LE has more evidence than we know about. Enough to make an arrest and get a conviction.

SF's past behavior really scares me. He obviously can't control his temper.

If LL is innocent of any wrong doing I hope and pray she gets away from him now. He is never mentioned by the media and that makes me wonder where he is, whether he is still working, is he with LL.

Are they still at the hotel or have they gone home? Does anyone know? The report about the children being removed from the home listed the home address but that could have been wrong.

Maybe there are no family members who want to get in the middle of this situation, or maybe they cannot assure that parents would not have access, or maybe there is no familoy in a position of being able to take the kids in, or.........Just saying there could be many reasons. I am just glad the kids are safe. Blessings

Can you imagine! It makes me think of Cindy Anthony all over again. No one was there for Caylee, and it appears, IMHO, that there is no one there for Baby A. Where are the family members or friends advocating for this precious child?

:banghead:

MOO

Mel

I've wondered the same thing, but imo Aliayah strongly resembles her mother. At least as far as the eye area. There is no mistaking mother and child.

I do wonder if perhaps with Aliayah there may be reasons she was singled out among this group of children. It happens....

Subject change, but I also wonder about the size of clothing she had on. Was it tighter or looser fitting? If she went into the river, depending on the flow, I wonder if her clothing would have been pulled off with the current and if it didn't snag on something why it hasn't been found.

Didn't early reports say they were looking for her clothing? The threads are moving to quickly for me to read each post.... so perhaps someone can clarify. I realize clothing would be a sign she was in the area, but the way I recall it worded sounded different than usual MP cases.

I wonder if searchers were asked to check for pieces of torn clothing? The multiflora rose is very thick and full of thorns. If I child were to try to get through those, their clothing could be torn off in pieces.

Howdy LaineyB, glad to have you join us :)

Has anyone e-mailed the local & national news stations and expressed their disgust at their lack of coverage? (I've done my best to).
If she was in fact sold or abducted, her face being out there would be, uhhhhh, helpful??
We have a cable access show that runs early Sunday morning that covers local missing children cases. There should be a national one! But, then again, there's barely money budgeted for our kids' education why would there be any to protect and televise their possible abductions.
FGS, they took AMW off the air twice for lack of funds and advertising. Sigh.

Is there a raw version of the interview with Mom and Grandma? Is this the only interview with family members?

09/25/2011: Weston, WV Toddler Still Missing - Where Is Aliayah Lunsford? - YouTube

I looked at that video again...hinky.

Why is mama saying "WE" want her home. That's quite detached isn't it? How about "I" want her home. And why is she shaking her head no and looking away while she says it?

I know I'm just being very critical because quite honestly I just have nothing else to look at. But I don't like it. Not much of a plea to bring her home if you ask me.

Again, JMHO.

Mel

Welcome, LaineyB! :seeya: I too am waiting and hoping for better coverage in the future.

AMW was doing a lot of shows (too many, IMO) about drug cartels, that sort of crime, which sorry to say, just is not that riveting to the average person.

I have some sympathy for Aliayah's mother in regard to the filthy home. It would be very hard to keep it clean with 5 children and Mom being 7,8,9 months pregnant. If they don't have much money, she may be preparing all meals from scratch since convenience foods and take out are more expensive. If they don't have a washer/dryer at home, she would have to go out with all of those babies to do laundry.

I am not condoning the condition of the home. I'm just saying that stepdad or grandma should have pitched in to take on those chores during the latter months of Mom's pregnancy, especially with twins. Many women in her condition are put on bedrest at this point and it is probably all she can do to care for the youngest children and keep everyone fed and homework for the older girls.

This situation was a ticking timebomb. Stepdad has proven to be a violent man as evidenced by past convictions, so I suspect that he was more of a hinderence than a help! All MOO!

Day nine is almost coming to a close in WV. :( Not much more daylight left.

I'm still praying whatever happened to little Aliayah was an accident. That mom, given her history is frightened believing whatever she might be holding back is for the benefit of her other children. If she is holding anything back.

My heart breaks for her other children. Their sister is lost and they've been taken away from their mom and dad/sd that they love.

So sad all around.

I wish someone who is an expert on river flow and silting patterns could chime in and give us an idea of possible difficulties or not of finding Aliayah in the river, if that is in fact where she is.

:(

I mentioned that earlier and the only response I got was something like, "I don't see how that can help". So I shut up. :maddening:

There was a poster on the Katlyn Markham thread that was really good at it. I've tried to find that post but so far haven't been able to. I would ask her to come over here and do the same if she would.

I know the river flows north but that is the extent of my knowlege of the river.

I think it is relevant. moo

I wonder if searchers were asked to check for pieces of torn clothing? The multiflora rose is very thick and full of thorns. If I child were to try to get through those, their clothing could be torn off in pieces.

Thank you. It's hard for me to imagine her getting too far without shoes on. She's just barely 3. Her tiny feet would likely hurt walking on gravel or asphalt. I don't believe she could have gotten far in an area full of thorns. Not being familiar with the area, and just through pictures and descriptions from locals, I can see her falling down a hill, into a steep area she may not be seen easily, or falling down hill into the river.

I'm just praying she is not one of the cases of these little ones that goes missing to never be found. Too many of those. And yes, I am still holding out hope she got lost until there is factual information to prove otherwise.

I was told too look for any piece part of clothing. Only clothing our team found was a pair of nike flip flops and a mans huge blue sweatshirt. these we had to radio in and mark with orange tape. ( not sticky tape it was like crime scene tape)

I have some sympathy for Aliayah's mother in regard to the filthy home. It would be very hard to keep it clean with 5 children and Mom being 7,8,9 months pregnant. If they don't have much money, she may be preparing all meals from scratch since convenience foods and take out are more expensive. If they don't have a washer/dryer at home, she would have to go out with all of those babies to do laundry.

I am not condoning the condition of the home. I'm just saying that stepdad or grandma should have pitched in to take on those chores during the latter months of Mom's pregnancy, especially with twins. Many women in her condition are put on bedrest at this point and it is probably all she can do to care for the youngest children and keep everyone fed and homework for the older girls.

This situation was a ticking timebomb. Stepdad has proven to be a violent man as evidenced by past convictions, so I suspect that he was more of a hinderence than a help! All MOO!

I absolutely agree MrL could have and should have taken out the trash! He could have helped with a lot of things. Did I say MRL stands for "lazy"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth