WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, from personally knowing home owners where a brutal crime occured in the home, I know LE did not clean up for them after processing the home. They left to hire painters and clean up what was a horrific mess. Other family who posts here who have unsolved crimes say the same. (Terry and Darlene Anderson case in the CC forum).

These people were left to clean up horrific messes which no one would wish to see. Leaving me to have a hard time believing the LE played merry maids in order to process the house. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it.
jmo

Me too! I mean it was awfully nice of them and all, but who decides what's trash.

Not questioning the local - but rather LE in "cleaning up"

MOO

Mel

There were also a whole lot of rumors that were not true and just created chaos. And that is why it is not allowed. It is impossible to tell what is truth from what is fiction.

Salem

Ugh.. I agree! I agree! that's why I said I agree in my post!
I hope no one thinks i don't agree because I agree with not bringing rumor sites to WS but said that it is tempting.
I just said what lots were thinking but we follow the rules so we can participate at WS.
I'd never want to JUST peruse those other sites. I joined WS because I like intelligent, informed opinions and information.

Just a little upset that my post got taken any other way!
:sigh:

The Appalachian Search and Rescue Team will be back out today searching. As well as state, local, and federal LE. I can't believe they are still saying it is a rescue search. How could she possibly survive that many days without food, water, or shelter. It has gotten colder and it has rained.

If she is outside it can't be good.
moo

Hoping and praying they will find Aliayah today.

Me too! I mean it was awfully nice of them and all, but who decides what's trash.

Not questioning the local - but rather LE in "cleaning up"

MOO

Mel

I wasn't questioning the local either.
We have no evidence LE filled those bags.
Unless someone was in the home to actually see LE filling the bags.

jmo

Also, from personally knowing home owners where a brutal crime occured in the home, I know LE did not clean up for them after processing the home. They were left to hire painters and clean up what was a horrific mess. Other family who posts here who have unsolved crimes say the same. (Terry and Darlene Anderson case in the CC forum).

These people were left to clean up horrific messes which no one would wish to see. Leaving me to have a hard time believing the LE played merry maids in order to process the house. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it.

jmo

I have to agree with this. I wondered when I first saw the trash picture if maybe the person/persons who gathered the trash and told people to leave it alone wasn't even LE. Friends or family could have just gone in to clean up the place a bit after LE finished their work there. If I saw pics of LE taking bags out of a house and loading them into a van, I'd find that more believeable. But to just gather trash and pile it up for pickup? I just have never heard of LE doing that.

I agree that even "if" as has been relayed to us that LE heaved out these whopping 15 large, black, trash bags from this home(as Cubby reminded us tho not verified in anyway via MSM yet).. But IMO even "if" it is found that its true and factual.. It alone wouldn't be grounds for removal(especially an after hours removal{late evening of Friday}).. there IMO is definitely more that had to be used against this mom and/or the care/living conditions she was providing, than JUST TRASH!! mtnlife's personal experience she so kindly has shared with us proves that IT HAS TO BE MORE THAN TRASH as to why these children were removed from mom's custody..
Jmo, tho..

(and thanks for sharing your personal experience, mtnlife(((HUGS))) I am so glad that the system finally worked for your precious Aubrey and you..)

The Appalachian Search and Rescue Team will be back out today searching. As well as state, local, and federal LE. I can't believe they are still saying it is a rescue search. How could she possibly survive that many days without food, water, or shelter. It has gotten colder and it has rained.

If she is outside it can't be good.
moo

Hoping and praying they will find Aliayah today.

Maybe they think she could still be out there alive but with someone. I think it's next to impossible that she's still wandering around alone alive, but if one of their possibilities is that someone has her, then I could see them thinking she's still alive. Long shot, but still...

LE is confusing things...weather too bad to search yet they are still calling it a rescue? If the weather is too bad for adults, properly equipped, how on earth do they expect to rescue a living child? And why would they scale back if they really felt she could be alive?
:(

I agree that even "if" as has been relayed to us that LE heaved out these whopping 15 large, black, trash bags from this home(as Cubby reminded us tho not verified in anyway via MSM yet).. But IMO even "if" it is found that its true and factual.. It alone wouldn't be grounds for removal(especially an after hours removal{late evening of Friday}).. there IMO is definitely more that had to be used against this mom and/or the care/living conditions she was providing, than JUST TRASH!! mtnlife's personal experience she so kindly has shared with us proves that IT HAS TO BE MORE THAN TRASH as to why these children were removed from mom's custody..
Jmo, tho..

(and thanks for sharing your personal experience, mtnlife(((HUGS))) I am so glad that the system finally worked for your precious Aubrey and you..)

Has it even been verified it was CPS that removed the children?

For all we know these children could have had non custodial father(s) file emergency court orders and requested the children be removed and placed in their care.

Is there MSM to verify it was in fact CPS who ordered the children removed? Or is that speculation?

Has it even been verified it was CPS that removed the children?

For all we know these children could have had non custodial father(s) file emergency court orders and requested the children be removed and placed in their care.

Is there MSM to verify it was in fact CPS who ordered the children removed? Or is that speculation?

There was a paragraph on the local news website on Saturday.

LE is confusing things...weather too bad to search yet they are still calling it a rescue? If the weather is too bad for adults, properly equipped, how on earth do they expect to rescue a living child? And why would they scale back if they really felt she could be alive?
:(

I can't think of any cases LE called a recovery, especially that of a child, unless that had concrete proof it was a recovery, not just time no longer on their side. Also, I seem to think fewer searchers would volunteer if LE officially called it a recovery versus a rescue.

jmo

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/...inues-investigators-qnot-ruling-out-anythingq

"For a child to survive especially with the weather turning cold and rainy over the past couple of days, we're very concerned if this is a walk-off that this child is in great danger. There is every possibility that we're looking at today and we are not ruling out anything and we're ruling everything in till there comes such a time that we can rule out certain things that have happened to this child, but right now it's an open book," says FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen.

Blah blah blah sigh..

I can't think of any cases LE called a recovery, especially that of a child, unless that had concrete proof it was a recovery, not just time no longer on their side. Also, I seem to think fewer searchers would volunteer if LE officially called it a recovery versus a rescue.

jmo

I know, but they are not taking volunteers, and also they are scaling back...neither of which supports the idea of a rescue...JMO

I know, but they are not taking volunteers, and also they are scaling back...neither of which supports the idea of a rescue...JMO

I know it's all so confusing. If its a rescue, maybe they think its an abduction or they sold her but then.. why look in the ponds and weeds??
Very frustrating

Thanks for the link guys. SPECULATION: Tie that in with the link deelytful posted along with the quote regarding not ruling anything in or out. This tells us in so many words this case is being treated as both a walk off, and a potential homicide. If the family can't be ruled out quickly, all cases have to be treated as potential homicides because they can't go back and retrieve evidence. Leads me to wonder what kind of conflicting or changing stories LE might be getting from mom and SD.

On that note, a few more minutes for me and I have to call it a night or I'll be useless exhausted all day tomorrow, well later today.

It is such a hopeless feeling knowing so many children just do not get a decent start to life.Life is hard enough on it's own some just have no chance from day 1. I am losing all hope for humanity.Very sad after reading about baby Matthew as well as baby A.

Not local, but I have to wonder about scaling back to both the amount of time and the terrain. I've seen a 3 mile radius mentioned. I'd like to believe the ground search was so thorough she would not have been missed.

The possibility of the river is a different story entirely. She quite possibly fell in there and may not surface or be found for a long time.

I wonder about other recoveries or accidents from that particular river. If any locals can share. It might give us non locals a better feel or idea. I'm thinking along the lines of maybe swimming or boating/canoeing or kayaking accidents? How far was the person found, how long?

I just pray she is found.

It is such a hopeless feeling knowing so many children just do not get a decent start to life.Life is hard enough on it's own some just have no chance from day 1. I am losing all hope for humanity.Very sad after reading about baby Matthew as well as baby A.

It is sad and frustrating. How do we stop it? What causes someone to hurt a child or worse, murder one. And once the person is caught how do we stop the courts from giving them a smack on the hand, dropping some charges, and giving them a break. Offering them a plea. Sorry for the rant!

Hoping and praying precious little Aliayah is found today.

Goodnight everyone. Praying later today is the day precious Aliayah is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member